Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:32:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL)  (Read 44904 times)
Savage95

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:22:31 PM

Why are any of you even here lol your not involved in this coin and no one cares about the same old crap you keep posting.

I think everyone for the last 30 pages gets how you feel. You need a hobby seriously

And just seen take it easy has added me to the hit list in its sig haha I’m just a normal guy not part of the dev team. You just reaching know.

So anyone that doesn’t agree with you gets added....  jokes

I bought some coins am mining the coin too and happy doing so. At end of day it’s up to me if I want to or not. Do not need your advice neither does anyone else. And Cause you made such good choices on your cryptos knowledge how much wownero worth now ? Lol

Thats your point, you not understand why we here.

Thats why you fall for this scam, also when we where already telling you from day 1 this is a scam.

You must be happy that there are people like us, other you will lose even more money.

Why do you keep avoiding me bassieflup? You can come on here and post all this blah blah bullshit but when I ask you to provide any proof of the bullshit you claim to be true. You go and disappear for a few days. Answer my questions. TakeItEasy was already exposed for being a hater and an unreliable source wonder what we can find about you.

you say this already few more time, and i spend time to read back what your question is but sorry i can't find.

so tell me what you want to know, and i will be very helpfully to share with you the info of all my information i found related to DDX and OLof etc etc

gr
Read through every page and see every time you spoke your bull and I called you out on it then go from there. Give us proof of your bullshit or leave. Simple as that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Savage95

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:58:18 PM

you say this already few more time, and i spend time to read back what your question is but sorry i can't find.

so tell me what you want to know, and i will be very helpfully to share with you the info of all my information i found related to DDX and OLof etc etc

Read through every page and see every time you spoke your bull and I called you out on it then go from there. Give us proof of your bullshit or leave. Simple as that.

HEHE REALLY FUNNY, I TELL YOU SOMETHING AND YOU START BUBBLING WORDS, I TOLD YOU             ASK QUESTIONS TO ME      WHAT BULL "I SEE IS BULSHIT"  COME ON TELL ME MISTER

IF YOU SAY A THEN ALSO SAY B                 BUD I ONLY SEE BUBBELS                  I KNOW ITS HARD TO LIFE WITH THE TRUE FACTS, NOT BE ANGRY ON ME I NOT STEAL YOUR MONEY !!!!!

WHAT PROOF DO YOU HAVE ABOUT ANYTHING YOU HAVE SAID ABOUT OLOF? Remember everything you said about him and how this is a scam. What proof do you have? What is your first language so I can translate my questions for you if that helps.
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:18:22 PM

"hater ?  unreliable source ?"
any proofs ?

All what said in this thread - true.
Nothing changes in this scamcoin from the very beginning.
Just copy paste Bitcoin open source and scam people.

bassieflup, don't waste your time on those pathetic schoolboy with CAPS)

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:55:11 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 05:37:38 AM by TakeItEasy

For those, who didn't know, "pre-ico round 2" finished 10 days ago. Must be. But...

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Paulc2011

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:40:15 AM

AND just an FYI, the market is tanking just like Roberto Escobar predicted it eventually would in his book.

Heres a relevant passage from the book:
"You are free to buy the coin or not buy the coin. I don’t care. You can stick with your worthless coins. Keep the Ethereum, Keep the TRON, keep the Ripple, keep the Bitcoin. You will see what happens. They will all go to zero, almost zero. But not my coin. Because my coin, this is going to be my new work in life. Even when I am not alive, I have put in place some of the best strategists to keep this coin and its development going."

Old dummy argues about what he does not understand.
He does not understand anything in the crypto currency, he does not understand anything in technical details, mining, algorithms, PoW, PoS...
He just took and copy-paste Bitcoin open source code.
And this non-competent person states this:'They will all go to zero, almost zero. But not my coin'
Only this statement is enough to not buy this scam, shit, useless something.

Besides, this is the brother of a cruel psycho murderer and drug baron.

Your point is well taken, but your impying that one needs to understand such for it to be true. Does one really need to understand all that you mention?  Or perhaps maybe just the insight and knowledge of the ones who reallly do.

Look, he probably didnt know how to fly an airplane or navigate a submarine either, but ..... (you can finsh the sentence on your own)

Just saying!!
You are wrong.
Let's change 'coins' to 'aircraft'. For example.
Dummy escobar understand nothing in aircraft, but he can build his aero plant and say:'Fly on Boing, fly on Airbus, fly on Aerospatiale, fly on Bombardier. You will see what happens. They will all go to zero, almost zero. But not my escobarojet'
This is stupid. Simply stupid. No one have a right to say something about future. Future is closed for all of us. That's why smart people don't do this.
When Satoshi create BTC he didn't said those stupid words. Vitalik Buterin didn't said. C-f-B didn't said. And all other coin creators didn't said that.
This is also a manifestation of disrespect for other campaigns.
Such words can say only 13 years old or old man who has lost his mind.

Your ethical point is also understood, and you or noone else are required to participate, but that does not take away from the authenticy of the project.
A family engaged in the production of drugs and the killing of others does not deserve respect.

It's also funny when I read this:
"We have been working on this not for a month, not for days, not for hours, but for years. I am not talking about a coin that was launched yesterday. I am talking about a coin that has years and years of development behind it."
What ?? What Huh
Scam team just copy paste Bitcoin open source and they talking about "work"...
All what they have done is just extend pre-ico twice.

For those, who didn't know, "pre-ico round 2" finished 10 days ago. Must be. But...

Timer now works in wrong direction )

How much wownero do you own?

Yeah cmon how much wownero you own
crypt0j0e

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:39:28 AM

Why are any of you even here lol your not involved in this coin and no one cares about the same old crap you keep posting.

I think everyone for the last 30 pages gets how you feel. You need a hobby seriously

And just seen take it easy has added me to the hit list in its sig haha I’m just a normal guy not part of the dev team. You just reaching know.

I bought some coins am mining the coin too and happy doing so. At end of day it’s up to me if I want to or not. Do not need your advice neither does anyone else. And Cause you made such good choices on your cryptos knowledge how much wownero worth now ? Lol

I'm just here trying to get my activity up, haha! j/k

No but in all seriousness as other people have already mentioned this is a forum and any topic is open for discussion. Some people here are investors and other's are just following the updates.

I personally have invested in scams before so i feel like at least other people should have a chance to be informed so they are not blindly investing in a project that could potentially scam them.

Also, not everyone is a savvy crypto investor. Some are looking for quick gains because they've seen other people do it. I've heard of people investing their entire life savings into a project that ends up exit scamming so sharing experiences and expressing opinions can help prevent someone from making that mistake.

Verity the Real-Time Decentralized Oracle
Register Today! (https://alpha.verity.network/?referral=AE33164)
Paulc2011

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:02:42 AM

I'm just here trying to get my activity up, haha! j/k

No but in all seriousness as other people have already mentioned this is a forum and any topic is open for discussion. Some people here are investors and other's are just following the updates.

I personally have invested in scams before so i feel like at least other people should have a chance to be informed so they are not blindly investing in a project that could potentially scam them.

Also, not everyone is a savvy crypto investor. Some are looking for quick gains because they've seen other people do it. I've heard of people investing their entire life savings into a project that ends up exit scamming so sharing experiences and expressing opinions can help prevent someone from making that mistake.

I understand that but some people just feel the need to ridiculously spam useless rubbish constantly witch I find plain annoying. They are not even communicating with other users. Just and constant copy and paste.
Paulc2011

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:11:26 AM

So how is ico going ? I was warning people at start not to touch this one . There is roadmap aswell and it says Feb 2018 Platform Launch , Block explorer released , Core client for windows/linux/OSX is released . Where is all of this ? I Understand devs need money , but just dont scam people . Karma will hit you back . Good luck

In this case, devs don't need money from users.
Because the founder of this scam shit -old junkie boberto escobar. And how we know from his greatest books - he have 100 000 000 000 $ in cash Cheesy
But looks like he can't pay some money to devs Smiley
And don't have money for his own project. Wink
That's one of the reason why this ICO is scam.

How stupid can you be hahaha if he put all his money into this how can this coin have a value? We the people make the value not the creator. Clearly people are still buying this at $5 so technically you can say DietBitcoin is worth $5 which is wayyyyyy more than wownero. Now that coin is a scam. How long have they been out now? And how much are you currently holding? They probably promised a huge payout, did airdrops and all and you was probably so excited. Then it came out to be worth less than a U.S. penny and now you feel as though you need to bash any and everything that is new. Clearly you don’t promote them anymore but you know what you do promote every time you post somewhere else? DietBitcoin! No matter how negative your sig is people are going to wonder how is it a scam and they are going to look it up. Half will say this is a scam and half will buy in to it and say I like what they are doing here.

So i have nothing to do with that bla bla you do against that other guy, but i like to react on your bla bla die bla

You pay 5,- for what ?   a coin that you can use where ?  a coin that will never get on any exchange so that you buy air for 5,- dollar it will not say its worth anything it more say you belief in a marketing scam.
   Olof have experience with creating stripbooks, he used Mr Roberto for his scam his story about his life and Olof came with the story and bulshit about BTC.  They put it together and Olof for sure gave Robbert some
   Cash money. "if he made it possible to withdraw your invested coins from Binance Exchange.  They saw that nobody did buy ddx anymore so it was time to leave. Because nobody will pay more then 5,- ICO 3
   was no option anymore. Because make the price 10,- will look stupid and unbelievable.  The story about Robbert likes you so he give away ddx cheap for first buyers had not work for ICO 3 anymore.
   So did they do anything wrong or illegal, no they put it all in the small Fonts FAC. They are not responsible for any lost of invested money. Robbert is walking around ad his brother old Villa, and walk people around
   you think he has ever look into BTC, ofcourse not. That's why i told here already from day 1, Olof is the man behind this scam, and all other guy's has bin used by him. If you take your time google around this is
   not the first project of MR Olof, he maybe did well when he was young. But when you are young and make money allot, then you have to be responsible for your customers. And not party around.
   That Video with showing his Gold around his neck in the car with RObberto is say enough, i bet Robberto wil think the same as many of us about that childish behave.

It's sad Robbert fall for this Amateur, because his story about his life and that from his brother had dessert a way more professional book.
   A nice book with color picture's and smoot paper, had become a million maker.

I bet many people will like to read a book like that, and that BTC bulshit is puting this story in a wrong daylight.

I feel sorry for all that people who invest in this Olof scam, and it feels bad that Robbert has let himself use by a guy like Olaf.
  The same for the other people that helped Olof to make this scam work for some time, on the end they will get the shit to clean.

There are no coins bin sold anymore, no spam e-mail is send anymore. The timer is not update anymore and no news is getting out. Coins are almost not mining anymore because it was only a tool to make
  people belief if this coin was ever getting on any Exchange. And that Exchange i can tell you was Binance.  But they did there homework, and not list coins that easy. And def not coins where the invested
  money was send to there Exchange under a different I.D then the I.D from the Owner of Escobar Inc.

And by this message i invite Olof to replay on this Forum he is the one that can make everything clear, but he is nowhere to be found.

Because say he is busy with the coin, is totally bulshit so OLOF not for me but for the people who invest in your project be responsible.

And run away with money, will slam back into your face one day you can't run away and hide all your life

Coins are getting mined I’m
Mining them and by the looks of the explorere I’d say about 700-1000 coins a day mined between the miners. Mining will be public eventually. And if the coins a scam why would they want half of the early pre mined coins? Doesn’t make sense to want a coin that would be worth nothing. Just be patient everything will be ok
grozgate

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:32:06 PM

no, it can not be that these guys are scammers! I do not believe that Roberto allowed to desecrate the name of Escobar while believing Olof and Daniel.
Paulc2011

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:11:18 PM

So how is ico going ? I was warning people at start not to touch this one . There is roadmap aswell and it says Feb 2018 Platform Launch , Block explorer released , Core client for windows/linux/OSX is released . Where is all of this ? I Understand devs need money , but just dont scam people . Karma will hit you back . Good luck

Because the founder of this scam shit -old junkie boberto escobar. And how we know from his greatest books - he have 100 000 000 000 $ in cash Cheesy

How stupid can you be hahaha if he put all his money into this how can this coin have a value? We the people make the value not the creator. Clearly people are still buying this at $5 so technically you can say DietBitcoin is worth $5 which is wayyyyyy more than wownero. Now that coin is a scam. How long have they been out now? And how much are you currently holding? They probably promised a huge payout, did airdrops and all and you was probably so excited. Then it came out to be worth less than a U.S. penny and now you feel as though you need to bash any and everything that is new. Clearly you don’t promote them anymore but you know what you do promote every time you post somewhere else? DietBitcoin! No matter how negative your sig is people are going to wonder how is it a scam and they are going to look it up. Half will say this is a scam and half will buy in to it and say I like what they are doing here.

So i have nothing to do with that bla bla you do against that other guy, but i like to react on your bla bla die bla

You pay 5,- for what ?   a coin that you can use where ?  a coin that will never get on any exchange so that you buy air for 5,- dollar it will not say its worth anything it more say you belief in a marketing scam.
   Olof have experience with creating stripbooks, he used Mr Roberto for his scam his story about his life and Olof came with the story and bulshit about BTC.  They put it together and Olof for sure gave Robbert some
   Cash money. "if he made it possible to withdraw your invested coins from Binance Exchange.  They saw that nobody did buy ddx anymore so it was time to leave. Because nobody will pay more then 5,- ICO 3
   was no option anymore. Because make the price 10,- will look stupid and unbelievable.  The story about Robbert likes you so he give away ddx cheap for first buyers had not work for ICO 3 anymore.
   So did they do anything wrong or illegal, no they put it all in the small Fonts FAC. They are not responsible for any lost of invested money. Robbert is walking around ad his brother old Villa, and walk people around
   you think he has ever look into BTC, ofcourse not. That's why i told here already from day 1, Olof is the man behind this scam, and all other guy's has bin used by him. If you take your time google around this is
   not the first project of MR Olof, he maybe did well when he was young. But when you are young and make money allot, then you have to be responsible for your customers. And not party around.
   That Video with showing his Gold around his neck in the car with RObberto is say enough, i bet Robberto wil think the same as many of us about that childish behave.

It's sad Robbert fall for this Amateur, because his story about his life and that from his brother had dessert a way more professional book.

I bet many people will like to read a book like that, and that BTC bulshit is puting this story in a wrong daylight.

I feel sorry for all that people who invest in this Olof scam, and it feels bad that Robbert has let himself use by a guy like Olaf.
  The same for the other people that helped Olof to make this scam work for some time, on the end they will get the shit to clean.

There are no coins bin sold anymore, no spam e-mail is send anymore. The timer is not update anymore and no news is getting out. Coins are almost not mining anymore because it was only a tool to make
  people belief if this coin was ever getting on any Exchange. And that Exchange i can tell you was Binance.  But they did there homework, and not list coins that easy. And def not coins where the invested
  money was send to there Exchange under a different I.D then the I.D from the Owner of Escobar Inc.

And by this message i invite Olof to replay on this Forum he is the one that can make everything clear, but he is nowhere to be found.

Because say he is busy with the coin, is totally bulshit so OLOF not for me but for the people who invest in your project be responsible.

And run away with money, will slam back into your face one day you can't run away and hide all your life

Mining them and by the looks of the explorere I’d say about 700-1000 coins a day mined between the miners. Mining will be public eventually. And if the coins a scam why would they want half of the early pre mined coins? Doesn’t make sense to want a coin that would be worth nothing. Just be patient everything will be ok

How much did your dumb ass pay for early mining? To give them 50% of everything you make.... yup... sounds like u working for a boss/scammer/extorter looolll. So the team is obvious and true. Too bad the technology and work behind this coin wasnt true. Too bad it was all a copy pasted scam by OLAF the scam man. Enjoy shitcoin thank you for flicking up a project with good potential olaf.

For one I’m not a dumb ass the amount of coins I’ll be getting is irrelevant to giving them 50 percent and if there wernt so many tight ass scrouges that want everything for free and the moment they have to put some cash out shit there pants and cry scam They would be getting the same. I got enough money to throw a bit around worth it if you ask me couple hundred might seem
A lot to all you people living in your mums house. But I own my own got nice cars so DNT have to cry over a little bit of cash
Paulc2011

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:14:06 PM

AND just an FYI, the market is tanking just like Roberto Escobar predicted it eventually would in his book.

Heres a relevant passage from the book:
"You are free to buy the coin or not buy the coin. I don’t care. You can stick with your worthless coins. Keep the Ethereum, Keep the TRON, keep the Ripple, keep the Bitcoin. You will see what happens. They will all go to zero, almost zero. But not my coin. Because my coin, this is going to be my new work in life. Even when I am not alive, I have put in place some of the best strategists to keep this coin and its development going."

Old dummy argues about what he does not understand.
He does not understand anything in the crypto currency, he does not understand anything in technical details, mining, algorithms, PoW, PoS...
He just took and copy-paste Bitcoin open source code.
And this non-competent person states this:'They will all go to zero, almost zero. But not my coin'
Only this statement is enough to not buy this scam, shit, useless something.

Besides, this is the brother of a cruel psycho murderer and drug baron.

Your point is well taken, but your impying that one needs to understand such for it to be true. Does one really need to understand all that you mention?  Or perhaps maybe just the insight and knowledge of the ones who reallly do.

Look, he probably didnt know how to fly an airplane or navigate a submarine either, but ..... (you can finsh the sentence on your own)

Just saying!!
You are wrong.
Let's change 'coins' to 'aircraft'. For example.
Dummy escobar understand nothing in aircraft, but he can build his aero plant and say:'Fly on Boing, fly on Airbus, fly on Aerospatiale, fly on Bombardier. You will see what happens. They will all go to zero, almost zero. But not my escobarojet'
This is stupid. Simply stupid. No one have a right to say something about future. Future is closed for all of us. That's why smart people don't do this.
When Satoshi create BTC he didn't said those stupid words. Vitalik Buterin didn't said. C-f-B didn't said. And all other coin creators didn't said that.
This is also a manifestation of disrespect for other campaigns.
Such words can say only 13 years old or old man who has lost his mind.

Your ethical point is also understood, and you or noone else are required to participate, but that does not take away from the authenticy of the project.
A family engaged in the production of drugs and the killing of others does not deserve respect.

It's also funny when I read this:
"We have been working on this not for a month, not for days, not for hours, but for years. I am not talking about a coin that was launched yesterday. I am talking about a coin that has years and years of development behind it."
What ?? What Huh
Scam team just copy paste Bitcoin open source and they talking about "work"...
All what they have done is just extend pre-ico twice.

Timer now works in wrong direction )

Yeah we get it for the 50th time ffs copy paste champ
Savage95

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:42:30 PM

How much did your dumb ass pay for early mining? To give them 50% of everything you make.... yup... sounds like u working for a boss/scammer/extorter looolll. So the team is obvious and true. Too bad the technology and work behind this coin wasnt true. Too bad it was all a copy pasted scam by OLAF the scam man. Enjoy shitcoin thank you for flicking up a project with good potential olaf.

Bro your name is DDXman like you specifically made an account for this project and you bashing it like how do you look hahaha fucking weirdo
grozgate

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:06:29 PM

Hello everybody! I apologize for my English, this is not my native language and yet I will allow myself a few words ... Dear TakeItEasy, stop attributing me to scammers, I'm not a fraud! Stop talking about people who do not know that they are scammers including the audience here on the forum. People have the right to express their opinions even if you do not like it. In the end, for such as you are moderators, which I hope will read and take appropriate action. And so, that we have! We have Roberto, Olof and Daniel. I have no idea what the true motives of these people are. We have some technical data, this is what we see on the websites of dietbitcoin, etc. I'm sure if Escobar and his team were focused on primitive fraud, they would have done it differently and not with us. I'm inclined to think that the goals we have with the team DietBitcoin are almost the same, but the methods and principles of the approach vary. I also believe that the DietBitcoin project has deeper prospects, some of which are unfortunately hidden from the masses of the general public. Thank you for your attention, and I hope to start off together.
billalf

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:54:29 PM

"It's sad Robbert fall for this Amateur, because his story about his life and that from his brother had dessert a way more professional book.
   A nice book with color picture's and smoot paper, had become a million maker."

- Why publish a best seller story about Pablo and his Brother in a cheap ugly small book like that?   why not make a prof book with pictures and sell all the word ad least millions.

Oh and now your going after the quality of the paper of his book?  

You have to be kidding me if you think you are not making yourself look foolish.

Your making the point for dietbitcoin.  EXACTLY, the underlying goal here in not to be making money for themselves like most projects, this is about the legacy of PAblo Escobar and the Escobar name.  They are going to give us, the people, the opportunity to get ahead in life, especially some of who who have struggled our whole life’s to try to make it.

They produced the book and made it available for us free online as PDF, and if you wanted a paperback copy they gave it to us at what appears to be cost.  

I got 2 copies and paid $5 each. Then recieved a 3rd personalized copy addressed to me with Robertos signiture and thumb print.

Im guessing you must of bought the book if you know the pages aren’t smooth, so now read it, but some DDX, and be part of a crypto revolution like you never seen before.

That’s what I feel it’s going to be.

My mother, this is called a conversation with foundation.
Thank you very much for your words, and thanks for being in the project.
At least I feel that the investors of this project are people who know what they want and have the guts to do it.

People of bad faith stop writing negativism and buy a few coins.
wordz

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:39:32 PM

98.83% sold on round two with only 3,514 coins left until the BIG NEWS that will sell Final Round 3.
Savage95

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:34:30 PM

AND THE LAST FOR YOU BLIND COW READ ALL MY MESSAGE ,       I READ ALL YOUR BLA BLA NO YOU DID NOT WILLY

The only one who appears to be trying to smear Robertos name is you and Takeiteasy.

WHAT TAKEEITEASY DO IS HIS PROBLEM, I NOT KNOW HIM SO LEAVE ME OUT OF THAT.

AND SECOND BLIND COW, IF YOU HAD READ AND I REPEAT BLIND COW IF YOU HAD READ ALL MY POST

I NOT BLAME ROBERTO, BECAUSE HE IS USED BY OLOF SAME AS HIS TEAM AROUND HIM. HE IS DOING THIS ALREADY FOR MANY YEARS USE PEOPLE AND LEAVE THEM BEHIND WITH HIS SHIT

ASK Georg Ingvar Gustafsson THE FATHER OF THIS SCAMMER

IF YOU NEED HIS PHONE NR GOOGLE AROUND IT'S POST ON MANY PAGES BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU WILL FIND IT BLIND BABY

SO THAT FEELS GOOD JEKKING OF A BABY THAT THINK HE HAS SOME POINTS TO MAKE BUT ONLY BLA BLA DIE BLA HERE YOU HAVE THE MIC YOU ARE BLA DIE BLA BLA

You mad or nah?
grozgate

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:38:14 PM

https://twitter.com/diet_bitcoin/status/1011120222647083009?s=19
wordz

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:00:41 PM

98.83% sold on round two with only 3,508 coins left or, about $17,540 Dollars out of over 2 Million Dollars in coins.
Zeno_dietbitcoin

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:47:12 PM

Un inversor real no defendería la moneda..... Hay varios usuarios bots que ya han publicado sus nombres.... Solo quiero una respuesta de Dietbitcoin...... ¿Que chingandos esperan para actualizar el reloj e iniciar la 3 ronda? O porque de plano ten los huevos para decir que nos estafaron y a la verga con esto
Paulc2011

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:36:46 PM

I see all this Info and can’t be bothered to read all those pages.. any highlights or relevance would be good.

And why go to all this effort they got the coin mining platform wallets explorer.. if the coin didn’t get launched after  all the biggest loser would be the ddx company. Let’s say they had 4 million coins already mined for themselves. If the coin doesn’t launch they lose millions.

I know what I would do and run of with a small sum compared to the amount you could get by launching the coin would be stupid.

Patience I’m sure all will be fine
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: