Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:46:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL)  (Read 44904 times)
Savage95

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:59:35 PM

Estoy reemputadasimo..... Cada semana anuncia BIG NEWS COMING..... donde están estás famosas noticias? Porque no actualizan el reloj? Porque no ponen otro video explicando la situación? Porque no han actualizado el whitepaper? Porque Oloff Gustaffson no ha subido un nuevo video ? PORQUE PORQUE PORQUE PORQUE?Huh??

What do you do for a living like what is your job?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Savage95

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:13:20 PM

Also look at wordz post, he updates us every time the percentage goes up. Yes it hasn’t shot up as fast as round 1 completely understood but it has been going up, which is clearly shown in real time. DietBitcoin already said the next biggest updates will come out when they sell the rest of round 2. So what’s stopping you from buying more to make that come quicker? What would have to happen for you to change you mind about this being a scam. You said they haven’t kept their timeline consistent with the white paper but if you look at other ICOs that really were scams, a lot of them had very detailed roadmaps, were always putting out updates and still ran off with people money. Maybe DietBitcoin is a scam or maybe it’s a well thought out project that is just taking the steps necessary to take bitcoins spot at the top. Only time will tell, but you as an investor down playing your own investment sends a message to people not to buy it which in the end could be a good thing or a bad thing. I don’t know how much you own but say DietBitcoin goes live this year and is valued at 20 usd a coin you could of had more or had a friend who made a decent amount because you told them to buy and you had confidence in this. I understand the lack of transparency and updates can be frustrating but how happy would you be in you became a millionaire next year?
Savage95

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:22:30 PM

Last thing I’m going to say is this, I can careless if you buy this coin or not I don’t care, what you do with your money is none of my concern, I am happy with my investment into this project. I just come on here to try to see what updates are coming out. To be honest I don’t care if many people buy this coin because if the the same investors keep buying it and it does become big then there will only be a few millionaires made off of this coin fairly keeping the prices for things low. Now if everybody who has ever posted on this forum bought DietBitcoin and we all became rich then prices would jump pretty high since so many people own so much DietBitcoin. So buy or don’t buy, more for us who believe it it.
Savage95

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:22:57 AM

Here you go
MOONRIVER1

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:39:46 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 08:23:56 AM by MOONRIVER1

There are only two persons who have a common sense.  
Zeno_dietbitcoin  and  TakeItEasy

I'm a executive crypto advisor of Promise Consultancy LTD.
My team have been analyzing ico for 2 years.
My team searched for Dietbitcoin ico by customers request.
In conclusion, Dietbitcoin ico is a trash and a big scam obviously.
Anyone with a normal perception can know.
No further investigation is needed.
I was very surprised to read this forum. Many people are deceived.
Many people don't know about this scam.
I'm writing this article with a sincere heart.
I feel obligated to help those who are deceived.
It is wise to give up if you have already invested.
It is better to sue than to wait. class action lawsuit is good.
I foresee that they will continue to do another scam plan soon(ex.ICO round 3)?.
Do not be fooled anymore.
I will announce this scam widely so that no more victims will be born.
Savage95

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:35:41 AM

Moonriver Still never posted a link to the website I’ve been looking for them since the first time he posted . The company he’s talking about pops in in the middle of a field with no number or actual address. In conclusion you are a fake profile of one of the other people who feel negative to this coin probably a bot from TakeItEasy
bober182

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:04:02 PM

So let me get this straight bitcoin is a cia front according to "mr escobar" and he goes forks his coin from said cia front bitcoin and the the guy with "100 billion dollars in cash no less" wants to do something for the community so he sells the coins at ICO instead of giving it away to the community. Tots legit  Huh
Guess one thing this world isn't short on is suckers.
or people willing to exploit them

The theory for Bitcoin being a CIA invention isn't too absurd and that is why Bitcoin could turn into a global threat as there is an unknown entity controlling such a large amount of BTC.

Mrbee

Activity: 454
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:15:40 PM

What? Just… what? The project's kinda fine but… Do you think this project is going to be hurt by the association with Pablo Escobar himself? Some glorify Pablito's ways but he still ruined thousands of lives being a ruthless drug kingpin and all that.
dietbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:08:14 PM

To everyone just hang tight big MAJOR news coming next week about exchange listing and then every hater will turn around and invest in DDX!! You will see.

Best,
Dietbitcoin Team
denish

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:26:03 AM

To everyone just hang tight big MAJOR news coming next week about exchange listing and then every hater will turn around and invest in DDX!! You will see.

Best,
Dietbitcoin Team

Let's see!
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:22:28 AM

AND just an FYI, the market is tanking just like Roberto Escobar predicted it eventually would in his book.

Heres a relevant passage from the book:
"You are free to buy the coin or not buy the coin. I don’t care. You can stick with your worthless coins. Keep the Ethereum, Keep the TRON, keep the Ripple, keep the Bitcoin. You will see what happens. They will all go to zero, almost zero. But not my coin. Because my coin, this is going to be my new work in life. Even when I am not alive, I have put in place some of the best strategists to keep this coin and its development going."

Old dummy argues about what he does not understand.
He does not understand anything in the crypto currency, he does not understand anything in technical details, mining, algorithms, PoW, PoS...
He just took and copy-paste Bitcoin open source code.
And this non-competent person states this:'They will all go to zero, almost zero. But not my coin'
Only this statement is enough to not buy this scam, shit, useless something.

Besides, this is the brother of a cruel psycho murderer and drug baron.

Your point is well taken, but your impying that one needs to understand such for it to be true. Does one really need to understand all that you mention?  Or perhaps maybe just the insight and knowledge of the ones who reallly do.

Look, he probably didnt know how to fly an airplane or navigate a submarine either, but ..... (you can finsh the sentence on your own)

Just saying!!
You are wrong.
Let's change 'coins' to 'aircraft'. For example.
Dummy escobar understand nothing in aircraft, but he can build his aero plant and say:'Fly on Boing, fly on Airbus, fly on Aerospatiale, fly on Bombardier. You will see what happens. They will all go to zero, almost zero. But not my escobarojet'
This is stupid. Simply stupid. No one have a right to say something about future. Future is closed for all of us. That's why smart people don't do this.
When Satoshi create BTC he didn't said those stupid words. Vitalik Buterin didn't said. C-f-B didn't said. And all other coin creators didn't said that.
This is also a manifestation of disrespect for other campaigns.
Such words can say only 13 years old or old man who has lost his mind.

Your ethical point is also understood, and you or noone else are required to participate, but that does not take away from the authenticy of the project.
A family engaged in the production of drugs and the killing of others does not deserve respect.

It's also funny when I read this:
"We have been working on this not for a month, not for days, not for hours, but for years. I am not talking about a coin that was launched yesterday. I am talking about a coin that has years and years of development behind it."
What ?? What Huh
Scam team just copy paste Bitcoin open source and they talking about "work"...
All what they have done is just extend pre-ico twice.

For those, who didn't know, "pre-ico round 2" finished 28 days ago. Must be. But...

Timer now works in wrong direction )

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Grumo

Activity: 430
Merit: 22

Professional user

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 08:15:26 AM

hi , just want my dietbitcoin in the wallet. i invested in not too much but i was hoping to receive them , not to being scammed

bTCBTCbiᴛcoinᗷTCethDOGEzecⅬTCUSDT
Paulc2011

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:32:19 PM

Can confirm aswell explorer is back up and running and i can now see the coins i have mined.

In my opinion it was worth it that i decided to start to mine this coin as have recieved a nice amount of DDX and alot more due.

Outlawking

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:58:15 PM

How much did they charge you to mine ?
Hairynipples

Activity: 362
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:12:34 AM

Can confirm aswell explorer is back up and running and i can now see the coins i have mined.

In my opinion it was worth it that i decided to start to mine this coin as have recieved a nice amount of DDX and alot more due.

I've bought a small amount of DDX but I've honestly never heard of being charged upfront to mine a coin, seems a little unusual.

While I understand pools charge miners a fee to mine, it just seems strange to be charged to mine beforehand.
TakeItEasy

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:40:42 AM

I've bought a small amount of DDX but I've honestly never heard of being charged upfront to mine a coin, seems a little unusual.

While I understand pools charge miners a fee to mine, it just seems strange to be charged to mine beforehand.

This is a scam. They sell private mining for 250$.
You have to write a letter to them on the email, that you want to start mining, they say where to send money and after that give you the address of the pool and settings Cheesy

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
TakeItEasy

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:18:18 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 05:31:25 AM by TakeItEasy

This is a scam. They sell private mining for 250$.
You have to write a letter to them on the email, that you want to start mining, they say where to send money and after that give you the address of the pool and settings Cheesy

Just a reminder,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytOGI73kAwI

And a Twitter Post from earlier today[/size][/b]

Pushing...tune...soon...very very soon...closed
The same shit 1 month ago, 3 weeks ago, 2 weeks ago, etc.

Only words without deeds from March 18, 2018.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Paulc2011

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:27:33 AM

as i said ignoring certain people that have got nothing better to do with there life.

im happy i payed the early mining fee if you have the right euiptment and funds to get in its tottally worth it.

exploreres back up and can keep track of earned coins.

just ignore the haters this thread was created 4 months ago and some people really expect everything to be completed in such a short time cmon be real.
Savage95

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:44:45 AM

TakeItEasy is the last one standing against DietBitcoin and she knows it. We should all just ignore her like we been doing the biggest problem she causes is pretty much just filling the forum up with useless information that is copied and pasted.
Paulc2011

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:46:07 AM

i think everytime she posts we just post someting good.. atleast she keeping the topic alive and at the top  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: