Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:35:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL)  (Read 44904 times)
Anonimasu13

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:50:09 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 08:29:42 PM by Anonimasu13

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Savage95

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:07:12 PM

I been investing cryptos since 2013 and following all news etc daily and THIS COIN RIGHT HERE BIGGEST FKKN JOKE IVE SEEN IN CRYPTO SPACE.

YOU THINK DDX ACTUALLY CARES??? YOU THINK IF IT WAS MORE THAN A SCAM THEY WOULDNT CLEAR THE AIR WITH INVESTORS??

YOU THINK THEY WOULDNT SPEND 500$ OUT OF 10S OF MILLIONS OF 'YOUR' ICO COIN ON SOME PROMO???

THEY CLAIM TO HIRE A PR / PROMO MANAGER MONTHS AGO WITH YOUR MONEY... NOT ONE FUCKKNG AD RELEASED...

TWO WEEKS..
 .54% OF YOUR REAL OFFICIAL ICO.. NOT EVEN 1%... THEY SURE HAD LOTS TO SAY ABOUT COINS THAT SOLD OUT OVERNIGHT THOUGH.... OH THIER UNEDITABLE BLOCKCHAIN IS FAKE IS ALL THEY SAY YET ZERO PROOF

DONT WORRY AT THIS RATE THEY WILL SELL OUT IN 76YEARS AND BITCOIN WILL BE 0 BY THEN... MAYBE THIER WHITEPAPER WAS RIGHT!

76MORE YEARS UNTIL BIGGGGG EXCHANGE NEWSSSS!!!! YAYYY
You mad?
Paulc2011

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:27:50 PM

I been investing cryptos since 2013 and following all news etc daily and THIS COIN RIGHT HERE BIGGEST FKKN JOKE IVE SEEN IN CRYPTO SPACE.

YOU THINK DDX ACTUALLY CARES??? YOU THINK IF IT WAS MORE THAN A SCAM THEY WOULDNT CLEAR THE AIR WITH INVESTORS??

YOU THINK THEY WOULDNT SPEND 500$ OUT OF 10S OF MILLIONS OF 'YOUR' ICO COIN ON SOME PROMO???

THEY CLAIM TO HIRE A PR / PROMO MANAGER MONTHS AGO WITH YOUR MONEY... NOT ONE FUCKKNG AD RELEASED...

TWO WEEKS..
 .54% OF YOUR REAL OFFICIAL ICO.. NOT EVEN 1%... THEY SURE HAD LOTS TO SAY ABOUT COINS THAT SOLD OUT OVERNIGHT THOUGH.... OH THIER UNEDITABLE BLOCKCHAIN IS FAKE IS ALL THEY SAY YET ZERO PROOF

DONT WORRY AT THIS RATE THEY WILL SELL OUT IN 76YEARS AND BITCOIN WILL BE 0 BY THEN... MAYBE THIER WHITEPAPER WAS RIGHT!

76MORE YEARS UNTIL BIGGGGG EXCHANGE NEWSSSS!!!! YAYYY
You mad?

Yeah you sound mad bro relax. Patience young one
Anonimasu13

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:15:41 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 08:29:58 PM by Anonimasu13

Paulc2011

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:24:48 PM

I'm pissed. Yes. Not obvious? You two should be as well but too busy circle jerking hoping for a miracle because u went all in on a scam coin.

I'm just pissed these idiots destroyed a great opportunity for the community and stomped all over the family name doing it because they are so desperate and greedy.

You sick of the daily emails bugging for more investment yet?? Lol.... HOW ABOUT SOME REAL FUCKING PROMO AND NOT BEGGING THE PPL U ALREADY SCAMMED FFS

No one can wait these days.. have you read the updated road map ?
Thread was created in March it’s barley been 5 months and everyone’s crying they haven’t made £££  yet.

How long did btc take to kick off I’ll tell you how long f ages go have a read about all the problems btc had.
Savage95

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:51:52 PM

I'm pissed. Yes. Not obvious? You two should be as well but too busy circle jerking hoping for a miracle because u went all in on a scam coin.

I'm just pissed these idiots destroyed a great opportunity for the community and stomped all over the family name doing it because they are so desperate and greedy.

You sick of the daily emails bugging for more investment yet?? Lol.... HOW ABOUT SOME REAL FUCKING PROMO AND NOT BEGGING THE PPL U ALREADY SCAMMED FFS
Hahahahaha chill out bro. How about you take the millions you said you have, fly down to Columbia or out to California and see what you can do to fix all those issues you are having a problem with. If not then shut up with back and relax.
Anonimasu13

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:10:42 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 08:27:47 PM by Anonimasu13

Anonimasu13

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:15:42 PM

Ps PAUL AND SAVAGE.. IF U HAVE SO MUCH FAITH WHY IS ROUND 3 SITTING AT .54% STILL TO THIS VERY MOMENT.... almost 2 weeks or maybe over now and NOT 10$ WORTH OF DDX GOT SOLD AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
CANT EVEN SELL 1% OF PREROUND in a fucking month hahahahah at 95% discount!!!.... WHY ARE SAVAGE AND PAULC NOT BUYING MORE????THEY SURE HAVE BIG MOUTHS TO SUPPORT... IF YOU TRULY FELT HOW U TWO FAGGOTS SAY U DO YOUD BE BUYING EVERY COIN YOU COULD. SO STFU WITH YOUR BULLSHIT TOO AND TELL THE FUTURE INVESTORS THE TRUTH
Paulc2011

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:46:36 PM

Ps PAUL AND SAVAGE.. IF U HAVE SO MUCH FAITH WHY IS ROUND 3 SITTING AT .54% STILL TO THIS VERY MOMENT.... almost 2 weeks or maybe over now and NOT 10$ WORTH OF DDX GOT SOLD AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
CANT EVEN SELL 1% OF PREROUND in a fucking month hahahahah at 95% discount!!!.... WHY ARE SAVAGE AND PAULC NOT BUYING MORE????THEY SURE HAVE BIG MOUTHS TO SUPPORT... IF YOU TRULY FELT HOW U TWO FAGGOTS SAY U DO YOUD BE BUYING EVERY COIN YOU COULD. SO STFU WITH YOUR BULLSHIT TOO AND TELL THE FUTURE INVESTORS THE TRUTH

Calm down bro
I don’t need to buy I’m mining the coin have loads. Maybe people aren’t buying cause you google dietbitcoin and all you impatient goats come up crying about how you haven’t made millions in the space of 5 months.

If you have invested it’s a sure Way to piss on you own investment. Propper dumb f####s

An why u so angry man calling people faggots cause we have patience and can actually wait.

Go take your adhd pills
Savage95

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:03:35 PM

Hahahahaha I have done nothing but tell the truth to other investors by telling them they have to be patient. How do you know it is a scam unless you have proof of what you say that can back it actually being a scam then you are lying as well since you are not telling the truth if that makes sense. If you have noticed BTC is still listed at 6339 dollars on the ICO page. This is most like due to the the main focus now going on to the wallet and having to verify every wallet has the correct amount of DDX. Clearly progress hasn't stopped since like Paul said he still mining. Mining isn't free but you already know that. I find it hard it to believe you made all that money you said you did off of Bitcoin and ripple due to your lack of patience you show here.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4863

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:47:43 AM

Hahahahaha I have done nothing but tell the truth to other investors by telling them they have to be patient. How do you know it is a scam unless you have proof of what you say that can back it actually being a scam then you are lying as well since you are not telling the truth if that makes sense. If you have noticed BTC is still listed at 6339 dollars on the ICO page. This is most like due to the the main focus now going on to the wallet and having to verify every wallet has the correct amount of DDX. Clearly progress hasn't stopped since like Paul said he still mining. Mining isn't free but you already know that. I find it hard it to believe you made all that money you said you did off of Bitcoin and ripple due to your lack of patience you show here.

Or because the page coder being incompetent and hard coding the number like a pleb.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Darioush 1985

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:12:53 AM

Hi everyone Please listen to me

My names darioush from iran
Im and friend 5000 dollar money for ddx

Ddx just scam _ ddx team just wait time for They buy the time -This is a gradual death

Im today send masage for daniel ritrberg watsapp and houman kouroshy instagram

Im speak we ddx team just back 50% my money
But they told me 6 month wait
I am forming A group to determine how much money in ddx

Let's unite to my new group ad me twetter darioushmasnou1  _
Im know adress home houman koroshy

Just me 5000 dollar money in ddx
Screen shot Image of conversations exists

Wait for me please add to my group for To figure out how much money has gone

It's a shame They are easily lying and robbed of money

The Ddx team has been hijacked over $ 20 million

1 darioush mansouri 1708 ddx
2 amin dehbid 130 ddx
3 mohsen khodayari 115 ddx
4 Bahram mansor 100 ddx
5 m.rouzgar 58 ddx
6 m.mirzae 70 ddx
7 setaresokhte 110 ddx
8 faucondor 1270 ddx
9 investor 10000 ddx
10 whaa 600 dollar
11 monriver 600 dollar
12goldenboy9365 305 dollar
13gerard berin 700 dollar
14 outlawking 2576 ddx

Please join to my group  

To see how much money has been stolen

Tell me how much money lose to ddx

اگر از ایران کسی این پیام رو میخونه و در این کلاهبرداری پول گذاشته همینجا به من پیام بده

You will be arrested soon

أهل دبي والامارات المتحده العربي
أن أموالك سرقت فريق DDX
اطلب حاكم الشيخ محمد من دبي
هومن کوروشی الایران الاصل
الممنوع الخروج فی دبی
فريق الكمبيوتر الرئيسي في دبي
هومان يسافر إلى دبي
قل لي كم من المال سرقت

تویتر darioushmansou1 twetter
#dietbitcoinscam# twetter
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:17:16 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2018, 10:32:07 AM by TakeItEasy

Or because the page coder being incompetent and hard coding the number like a pleb.

And this is the only reason Smiley
They turn everything upside down just to deceive people and mislead them.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Paulc2011

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:36:09 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2018, 03:46:24 PM by Paulc2011

Ddx just scam _ ddx team just wait time for They buy the time -This is a gradual death

Im today send massage for daniel ritrberg watsapp and houman kouroshy instagram

Let's unite to my new group ad me twetter darioushmasnou1  _

2 amin dehbid 130 ddx
4 Bahram mansor 100 ddx
5 m.rouzgar 58 ddx
6 m.mirzae 70 ddx
7 setaresokhte 110 ddx
8 faucondor 1270 ddx
9 investor 10000 ddx
10 whaa 600 dollar
11 monriver 600 dollar
14 outlawking 2576 ddx

Please join to my group  

اگر از ایران کسی این پیام رو میخونه و در این کلاهبرداری پول گذاشته همینجا به من پیام بده

أن أموالك سرقت فريق DDX
الممنوع الخروج فی دبی
هومان يسافر إلى دبي
قل لي كم من المال سرقت

ITS NOT A SCAM BE PATIENT

1. WHY WOULD A SCAM COIN BE MINEABLE
2. WEB WALLET NEARLY READY https://www.dietbitcoincore.org/
3. THEY EMAIL BACK EVERYTIME
4. THEY ARE STILL ACTIVE ON HERE ALL BE IT NOT REPLYING TO THIS THREAD BECAUSE OF YOU TROLLS

DO SOME REASEARCH BEFORE YOU CRY WOLF
I see your Twitter is really getting a lot of followers who are on your side a whole 3 Grin

Don’t no were you got them 14 names from half of them sound made up were your from
Darioush 1985

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:13:18 PM

Paulc2011

No matter what you see

It's important that you can not eat my money and run away

I just do not speak like you And I'm not lying

I act on what I say

Paulc2011

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:42:10 PM

Paulc2011

No matter what you see

It's important that you can not eat my money and run away

I just do not speak like you And I'm not lying

I act on what I say

I told you already I do not eat money. Guessing it would taste horrible. I eat food.

God knows why you picked me out and keep accusing me of eating money.

I am not lying either.

I understand you might of fallen on a hard time and need some money back but this crypto world does not work like that.
If you invested in stocks or shares you could have taken out as much as you please.

But pre icos is a gamble once you have invested your in for the ride.. good or bad.

But what your doing on here let me break it down for you.

So you are second hand car salesman. You bought a car for cheap and are now trying to sell it for profit
Many customers come  along interested.
Instead of pitching them a good pitch you tell them it’s crap DNT but it not worth anything.

So you on here bashing a coin that you own a part share of is not doing you any favours.

You are literally ruining your own investment.

PlayHunter

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:52:08 PM

A week ago I asked the following questions and I did not received any reply and neither I see any progress being done in regards to the issues I mentioned, so I ask again:

Can anyone from the official DDX team comment why DDX ICO has the LOWEST TRUST SCORE (E) on https://www.coinschedule.com/ico/dietbitcoin and WHY the Start and End dates are not updated ?

If you really care about this project, do some good and update every detail that needs updated there, also verify Roberto Escobar, Olof Gustafsson and Daniel Reitberg !

Get in touch with more ICO info websites to list DDX ICO ! QUICK !!! This way will help the sales and you will thank me.

And NEVER PROLONG the ICO End Date to sell more coins. BURN what isn't sold ! That ill make DDX more valuable because total supply will be lower than initially stated !
Email them

Savage95, I emailed DietBitcoin Support Team. I got the following "response" (quoted) which, is equally as bad as if they would have not responded me at all (we agree?):

"We are working on some things and we will make announcements soon.

We are pushing.

Best,

dietbitcoin Team
"

No updates on CoinsSchedule website (not even the Start and End dates for DDX ICO !) No visible progress on anything. -- So they don't give a fuck about us investors !
Savage95

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:56:56 PM

A week ago I asked the following questions and I did not received any reply and neither I see any progress being done in regards to the issues I mentioned, so I ask again:

Can anyone from the official DDX team comment why DDX ICO has the LOWEST TRUST SCORE (E) on https://www.coinschedule.com/ico/dietbitcoin and WHY the Start and End dates are not updated ?

If you really care about this project, do some good and update every detail that needs updated there, also verify Roberto Escobar, Olof Gustafsson and Daniel Reitberg !

Get in touch with more ICO info websites to list DDX ICO ! QUICK !!! This way will help the sales and you will thank me.

And NEVER PROLONG the ICO End Date to sell more coins. BURN what isn't sold ! That ill make DDX more valuable because total supply will be lower than initially stated !
Email them

Savage95, I emailed DietBitcoin Support Team. I got the following "response" (quoted) which, equally is as bad as if they would have not responded me at all:

"We are working on some things and we will make announcements soon.

We are pushing.

Best,

dietbitcoin Team
"

No updates on CoinsSchedule website (not even the Start and End dates for DDX ICO !) No visible progress on anything. -- So they don't give a fuck about us investors.
I would have to disagree with you there because they could of honestly not have replied back.  Take it as you please if you feel as though that isn't good enough then I would say instead of posting that here let them know directly I'm pretty sure you can find a contact number as well as an address on the internet somewhere.
TakeItEasy

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:42:00 PM

Through its many unique properties, dietbitcoin allows attractive uses that cannot be covered by the previous payment system.
Can you name even a few unique properties? If there are so many, then it is not difficult to specify at least ten?
M ?
Not Bitcoin or other coin unique properties. dietbitcoin unique properties, please. Cheesy

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
TakeItEasy

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:44:34 PM

Im today send massage for daniel ritrberg watsapp and houman kouroshy instagram

Let's unite to my new group ad me twetter darioushmasnou1  _

2 amin dehbid 130 ddx
4 Bahram mansor 100 ddx
5 m.rouzgar 58 ddx
6 m.mirzae 70 ddx
7 setaresokhte 110 ddx
8 faucondor 1270 ddx
9 investor 10000 ddx
10 whaa 600 dollar
11 monriver 600 dollar
14 outlawking 2576 ddx

Please join to my group 

أن أموالك سرقت فريق DDX
الممنوع الخروج فی دبی
هومان يسافر إلى دبي
قل لي كم من المال سرقت

ITS NOT A SCAM BE PATIENT

4. THEY ARE STILL ACTIVE ON HERE ALL BE IT NOT REPLYING TO THIS THREAD BECAUSE OF YOU TROLLS

DO SOME REASEARCH BEFORE YOU CRY WOLF

Scam team sold private mining for 250$. It's incredible scam.  Private mining for 250$ without nothing (wallets, etc) is a scam. "Private" by itself is a scam. No one of existing coins never sold private mining. There were sales of private software for mining, but never private mining. Mining was always available to all.

It's a crap. The wallet should have been launched 24 days ago.

Very "hard work" to lie by email.

They don't answer, because they have nothing to say. And there's nothing to say, because nothing is done from what was promised.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: