Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:28:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum road to $300?  (Read 738 times)
Ayam1fish

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:56:16 PM

To me, the lowers ethereum can fall to is $400 and nothing more. There will always be fall in prices as a result of certain issues such as the ban on ads, but the price will always rise rapidly after a week or few days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:03:00 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are really having their bad times right now but this does not mean that you still cannot or should not invest into them. If Bitcoin goes to $6k down the line, dont worry it will still hit $20k this 2018. There could be bad news that affected them and there would be good news that will make them jump too.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:48:45 PM

Ethereum is falling rapidly in recent days due to news about the ban of ico advertising on twitter and facebook. Do you think Ethereum will reach$300?

I dont think that because of advertising ban the ETH can fall so low. There are many resources on which the advertising of ICO is allowed and they will help attract investors, which will not allow the coin to fall below $300.   
Walkenman

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:50:58 PM

I think not, this scenario is very unlikely. Unless, of course, something bad happens again, then of course the ETH can drop to $ 300. But even if it is, it will recover.
lunafreya

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:55:21 PM

I am holfing ethereum and i am not sure about its future now. I think it can not be lower that much. It is my favorite one i do not wanna sell them but i am afraid ı have to do that soon. I don not know when market will be fine i hope bitcoin prize rise soon.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:25:10 PM

Ethereum is falling rapidly in recent days due to news about the ban of ico advertising on twitter and facebook. Do you think Ethereum will reach$300?
No. We see that such bad news for the crypto currency give an effect for the fall of the rate only for a few days. Then the course returns again. Therefore, it is unlikely that due to such prohibitions on social networks, we will see a decrease in the rate of ethereum to 300 dollars. This can only happen if bad news is superimposed one on one. However, in this case the ethereum will recover after a while.
hirozaki faraday

Activity: 266
Merit: 279

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:56:11 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 04:06:41 PM by hirozaki faraday

I dont belive that ethereum still most powerfull token in crypto so it wont decrease 300 $. maybe it can see 400$  for lower limit than it will increase again. Never i expect that Ethereum will go this far at price 410$ however it is a good thing that it is down for now so that many of us have the chance to get some of ethereum for our holdings, ethereum has a good platform and many ICO uses ethereum platform, anytime of the year it will rise up and be back on top of the market.
dangful

Activity: 210

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 06:11:43 PM

if there's a road to $1,000 for Bitcoin then every altcoins will have their own roads like Ethreum to $300 and so forth.
This second quarter seems the hardest time of the year due to Crypto Market's massive crashing and I just read an article today that stated the whales were killing Bitcoin silently that which I felt worry for the first time as crypto enthusiast being.
I don't know, maybe it's true or maybe not. let's see and find out.

dangful

Activity: 210

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 06:14:44 PM

I dont belive that ethereum still most powerfull token in crypto so it wont decrease 300 $. maybe it can see 400$  for lower limit than it will increase again. Never i expect that Ethereum will go this far at price 410$ however it is a good thing that it is down for now so that many of us have the chance to get some of ethereum for our holdings, ethereum has a good platform and many ICO uses ethereum platform, anytime of the year it will rise up and be back on top of the market.

many wouldn't believe this actually happened so vast majority of the crypto investors do regret why we shouldn't sell out our crypto assets this early year when it's on it's peak of market capitalization.
I choose to hold because I don't really need money early this year and I would rather use it for my future projects this coming 4th quarter but I really don't know if the value of my crypto assets today will be the exact or maybe less in value in the next few months from now.

Qahay

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:17:30 PM

I think eth could fall to 200, and in the bad case to 100. So be prepared to buy cheaper.
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:24:53 PM

Possibly yes because the market is still in bearish trend it could be worst than $300 if you see the previous support level of ethereum that would be around $200 hard support and it could be the last support of ethereum because it goes down to below $100 this is so alarming because ethereum is the platform which most of these ICOs are based to it means a lot of ICOs will fail because of this trend.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
bazar111

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:27:50 PM

In couple weeks it will be realistic prognosis if Bitcoin will hit down 5000$ and less than Ethereum will come to 300$ or even cheaper.
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:44:55 PM

I think ETH would go to 300$, and then bounce back...
people might lose their faith right a moment, but no one can deny the pros of cryptocurrency, so I think the whole market would rise back soon.
even slower than before

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:50:10 PM

Yes nowdays eth proce gone to very deep. From November first time eth price go down to the 400$. So it mght be chance that it will go under the $300. Ethereum has now support at the 340 $ and if it breask this support then it wil go under the 300$. Amd then if eth break the 200$ support then it will definitely go under the 100$. But if we talk about before 3-4 months at that time eth price crossed the 1400$. So anything can happen in this cryptoworld.
Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:00:09 PM

eth tied with a BTC price
if BTC will to be falling down- Eth will falling down too

bad regulations time for crypto(

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:02:39 PM

There were some thoughts about the continuous dipping of ethereum, and the most understandable for me is the end of ICO hype.
There not a lot of ICOs today, and whats more - all of 2017' ICOs need to cash out to pay side jobs, maybe development, maybe marketing and etc. so the price can continue dip.
That was just a gift for these ICOs to receive eth that was 1200 instead of 200-300. And maybe when the price will go closer to 200 they can sell it immediately and we can see the bottom of the price

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:03:32 PM

I'm not sure what will happen to the next Ethereum because I see day by day Ethereum throws away but even so I always hope that ethereum will be able to rise and end this adversity.

jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:04:32 PM

There were some thoughts about the continuous dipping of ethereum, and the most understandable for me is the end of ICO hype.
There not a lot of ICOs today, and whats more - all of 2017' ICOs need to cash out to pay side jobs, maybe development, maybe marketing and etc. so the price can continue dip.
That was just a gift for these ICOs to receive eth that was 1200 instead of 200-300. And maybe when the price will go closer to 200 they can sell it immediately and we can see the bottom of the price
Waiting for a long time is not going to guarantee it's going to increase. We have to promote the coin for it to get a higher price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
martens81

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:05:13 PM

During the beginning of the fall of bitcoin, the ether for the first time was very good, but unfortunately the ether then fell even more bitcoin
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:10:34 PM

The Ethereum project today is very grieving for its investors, just like many other projects on the market. Many today on the forum dream about when the market will start moving up, I think that it should start soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: