Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:41:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Futures Bitcoin What Is The Use  (Read 886 times)
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:35:23 PM

It will grow and it will become an online trading business in crypto currency world and it will develop in the future such that it can become a coins or payment method or credits to make use for the people to made easy our lifestyle perhaps from now on this bitcoin is developing already.
I think you are right, as the number digital currency I guess bitcoin will be accepted and you by many countries not just for online shopping and trading I think it will be accepted as a local currency in some countries in the nearest future to come.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:57:20 PM

In the future, Bitcoin will be used as a valuable coin. People will be used to purchase tickets for travel, purchase as a payment, for exchange, trading or transfer and to make profit by investing.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:54:58 PM

I tried to understand the essence and benefits of futures trading BTC
Futures on bitcoin will be traded next week. People who for the last few years constantly trying to convince everyone around that bitcoin is a bubble, must be happy: now they can finally move from words to deeds and begin shorting. But are they right?

Future (futures contract) — a derivative financial instrument, the standard urgent exchange contract of purchase and sale of the underlying asset at the conclusion of which the parties (seller and buyer) agree only on the price level and delivery time.

Craig Pirrong, Professor of business at the University of Houston says:

"Futures largely simplify the game to decrease than to increase, so that the majority of them, apparently, will benefit the bears. Therefore, the appearance of such a tool can reduce the cost of bitcoin".

How is shorting, I have studied the example on the stock market.
EXAMPLE. The investor can borrow paper, say 1 BTC, mind you, he takes not the money. The point is that he took 1 BTC for 16,000 thousand dollars. Sold it for 20,000 Then periscopes for 16 again. Gave ficers 1 BTC back but he got a profit of 4 thousand dollars (0.25 btc). So it will work

However, the futures will simplify the game to increase. The process of acquisition and storage of bitcoins is extremely unpleasant for many investors: you either have to worry about the fact that they are not stolen, or stored on paper, making them difficult to use as trading assets.

A substantial simplification of the process will increase the number of people wishing to open short positions, but those who play on the rise, so much so that their number will grow much faster.

Lou Kerner, partner Flight VC, a venture Fund investing in cryptocurrency. "we believe that from the point of view of fundamental non-market factors-such asset is quite reliable, but they tend to sell out".

Investors with big money still do not really believe in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. All now wait for the futures I thought of what awaits us after this still greater growth. But now I'm not sure. I think now all that is left us is to wait and see how the market will behave.

I hope the article was useful
I will not be wrong if I will say that if in present times the bitcoin is that much useful then it could be so so useful in future times also, bitcoin is a kind of crypto currency which is very versatile and very sustainable crypto currency and in present times bitcoin has millions of investors so bitcoin could be use as a great investment in the future , who so ever country will introduce it , will definitely feel a boost in the development so bitcoin could prove a great technology in the future.
interestinglie

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:04:02 AM

Some of the smartest traders in the game can be credited for early moves. Investors and investors can not participate in Bitcoin bandwidth in the past few years as the real money spent in a parabolic move now has a new entry point with Bitcoin Future.
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:42:29 PM

Futures on bitcoin will be traded next week. People who for the last few years constantly trying to convince everyone around that bitcoin is a bubble, must be happy: now they can finally move from words to deeds and begin shorting. But are they right?

Future (futures contract) — a derivative financial instrument, the standard urgent exchange contract of purchase and sale of the underlying asset at the conclusion of which the parties (seller and buyer) agree only on the price level and delivery time.

"Futures largely simplify the game to decrease than to increase, so that the majority of them, apparently, will benefit the bears. Therefore, the appearance of such a tool can reduce the cost of bitcoin".

EXAMPLE. The investor can borrow paper, say 1 BTC, mind you, he takes not the money. The point is that he took 1 BTC for 16,000 thousand dollars. Sold it for 20,000 Then periscopes for 16 again. Gave ficers 1 BTC back but he got a profit of 4 thousand dollars (0.25 btc). So it will work

However, the futures will simplify the game to increase. The process of acquisition and storage of bitcoins is extremely unpleasant for many investors: you either have to worry about the fact that they are not stolen, or stored on paper, making them difficult to use as trading assets.

A substantial simplification of the process will increase the number of people wishing to open short positions, but those who play on the rise, so much so that their number will grow much faster.

Lou Kerner, partner Flight VC, a venture Fund investing in cryptocurrency. "we believe that from the point of view of fundamental non-market factors-such asset is quite reliable, but they tend to sell out".

Investors with big money still do not really believe in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. All now wait for the futures I thought of what awaits us after this still greater growth. But now I'm not sure. I think now all that is left us is to wait and see how the market will behave.

an interesting post, futures are needed by everyone, everyone is to rely on them, but who makes them, can they be right?
Bitcoin improve a lot, and it will be very jseful that will help to make things easier. You can purchase everything using bitcoin. It will be recognized as the worlds foreign currency. And it will be legalized all over the world.

charlystriker

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:10:44 PM

I think the future of bitcoin will become helpful to anyone of us. The team behind in bitcoin are making some techniques on how it will become more easier and faster to use. They will also making some research on how bitcoin will contributed on our daily life. Like in paying bill on your water and electric bill. Paying your bill in a hotel or condo. Buying your needs in a supermarket using bitcoin. Buying tickets in plane or ship. Buying food using bitcoin.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:28:24 PM

In the future, Bitcoin will be used as a valuable coin. People will be used to purchase tickets for travel, purchase as a payment, for exchange, trading or transfer and to make profit by investing.
Bitcoin is valuable coins that we used to purchase tickets for travel, paying bills or buying a stuff and transferred money and also to buy bitcoin and invest it again to gain more profit in investment.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:53:19 PM

In the futures,bitcoin will be recognized as the world's foreign currency. Bitcoin will now be know as foreign currency in the same way as bitcoin has been know to the population. And it is also possible that in the future it is possible to make online shipping with Bitcoin.So,Bitcoin future is so Bright.  
Bitcoin is a profitable digital currency and it is an independent currency too. According to its present market demand many people predict that in future its uses will be increase exponential. In future most of the people use it for investment purposes because of its profitable criteria. Another use of bitcoin which will increase in future is its transactions. Because bitcoin provide safe secure and fast transaction facility and it is useful for international transaction too.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:05:38 AM

Bitcoin for now is very successful and the most popular crypto currency as it is very huge , vast and very potentiating crypto currency and for now there are millions of people around the world who are investing into bitcoin and this is not the one day progress as bitcoin has made tremendous progress in one decade but for now bitcoin is a kind of investment only so is only possible as a part time job but the future of bitcoin is very bright and it will end up with being declared as a central currency for transactions world wide.
twa

Activity: 320
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:19:22 AM

In the futures,bitcoin will be recognized as the world's foreign currency. Bitcoin will now be know as foreign currency in the same way as bitcoin has been know to the population. And it is also possible that in the future it is possible to make online shipping with Bitcoin.So,Bitcoin future is so Bright. 
your opinion is very appropriate that crypto currencies will be used in front of them because crypto currencies are used using technological advances and developments in the future as all modern economic systems are needed and blockchain using crypto currencies will be needed

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:31:47 AM

Bitcoin was introduced in 2009 and that time bitcoin was only considered as fraud or a Ponzi scheme or a bubble that would burst soon so no one ready to believe on it and were saying that there is no future with bitcoin as it was very difficult for them to digest that how could one investment be so beneficial but the very few who believed on it are now the bitcoin billionaires and this is now the future of bitcoin from a decade ago and still there are millions of people around the world who are investing into bitcoin so bitcoin has a very bright future ahead.
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:47:56 AM

I considered the bitcoin as my job. I don't want to die bitcoin becaus it is my one and only source of income. I want to have a savings to the help of bitcoin. The bitcoin now are very successful so I work hard here on bitcoin to have a better earnings and also to save money for future.
watchurstep45

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:12:01 PM

I think many people are hoping to get rich in bitcoin. Because for their future in their family, bitcoin is showing off today in the coming years, as I see today in the markets growing the costs of token as well as bitcoin is now expanding. cryptocurrency continues to all investors especially if its capital is great for human capital when investing heavily.
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:34:36 PM

bitcoin now is highest coin in the coin market, anyone who hold bitcoin, they want it will get hight price in the future and they can earn more profit with it.
i think bitcoin will can do many thing in future, we can buy something and pay by bitcoin but not use visa or master card, tranfer or exchange money in many nations...
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:38:24 PM

This price is fixed over the past six months but I expect from my point of view that the price will rise to reach the end of this year to unprecedented prices
ymer

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:26:21 AM

Many will disappear, but serious currencies like bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin are here to stay because they have a lot of future plans.
Sam San

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:30:55 AM

Thank you for the article, of course futures trading is quite difficult.Game on lowering requires special serious skills and special warehouse character.Stress resistance is the most important quality for a trader, because the market changes every day, although it is not always noticeable.

Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 02:38:01 AM

Yes Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency with any negative reason,it is the most popular currency and giving more high profitable trading, investment any reason with the bitcoin.i always believed in Bitcoin, bought Bitcoin and keep hold will wait good profit.
yoyoke

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:38:27 AM

It will grow and it will become an online trading business in crypto currency world and it will develop in the future such that it can become a coins or payment method or credits to make use for the people to made easy our lifestyle perhaps from now on this bitcoin is developing already.
so when 21,000,000 bitcoin have complete mined,how much a bitcoin will reach ?
Sithawaka

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:58:11 AM

People who wait until the future comes to buy bitcoin are fools because they are loosing the chance to earn huge profits by purchasing bitoin when the price is very low because its price will increase because bitcoin into business adaptation is increasing unlike in the past and many businesses are trying to connect with bitcoin than before and with that trend it can gain a stable and constant growth. So the best choice is to buy now while can with a affordable price and hodl until reach to a good price

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: