Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:21:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN][AirDrop] 🌟VirUs🌟 Complex of products for changing the ICO market ✅✅✅  (Read 2736 times)
bodeng

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:04:21 AM

a good project you need to add a roadmap so that participants are not confused in following this project...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VirusTeam (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 06:51:33 AM

Our team has prepared the so-called ProfitMaps to explain the process of generating income in our ATS (ICO).

[How to participate in the affiliate program?] and [How to trade on the domestic exchange?]

Those q&a's are very helpful to understand and evaluate the project , good informative sharing. How are the sales going until today?

Now the agiotage has slightly decreased and the trade is proceeding in a measured manner, the first transactions are taking place on the domestic stock exchange.
VirusTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 06:29:29 PM

Russian is already available on the VirUs official site.
gloriam5

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:51:54 AM

I was very impressed that you have ProfitMap on your site, it's very convenient, I like your responsible approach to work! I really hope that all our expectations will be justified in cooperation with you!
solopay669

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:14:12 AM

I have a problem with the entrance cabinet! First I registered, went to my mail, clicked on the link and got to the office, after a while I accidentally closed the tab and now I want to log in again! Wrong password! The fact is that I did not create a password so I do not know what it should be!
VirusTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 11:02:02 AM

I have a problem with the entrance cabinet! First I registered, went to my mail, clicked on the link and got to the office, after a while I accidentally closed the tab and now I want to log in again! Wrong password! The fact is that I did not create a password so I do not know what it should be!

I recommend that you use the password recovery feature.
For a quick solution to such issues, contact our telegram chat
assasin21rus

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:13:14 AM

you want to tell people what projects you need to invest and which ones you do not need? Did I understand correctly? if this is so then there are already people occupying this
No. We primarily create a platform on which the investor will be protected, regardless of which ICO he will participate.
And we also do an "easy start" for talented initiators of ICO.
how will you evaluate the "talent" of these ico? Do you have a lot of experience in this area?
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:46:29 PM

this project look very interesting. But can you tell which functions have your tokens?

psp_

Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:43:42 PM

how many tokens allocated for community airdrop? And how i can participate in your airdrop?
VirusTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:53:01 PM

Dear friends,

The Virus team is happy to provide you with a short weekly progress report.

1) Over 7,000,000 tokens were sold during the week of work. This means that during the first week of work we sold almost 10% tokens of all available to implement during the ATS ! We can admit that we expected more modest results and calculated no more than 2.5-3 million tokens in the first week.

If the positive trend continues, the stage of raising funds will end much earlier than stated in our road map - and this is very good news for us and for our investors!

2) As a result of trades, the price of VIS tokens increased from 100 to 370 satoshi per token, and the first successful transactions between investors begin on the domestic exchange. We remind all participants of our project that the domestic stock exchange is available exclusively at the stage of growth, at the stage of stabilization, access to trading is closed. After the sale of 15,000,000 tokens, this rule may be revised.

3) Every day we make payments to the participants' crypto-wallets. We are happy to fulfill our obligations under the partnership program and pay 50% of the funds raised by them in the form of Bitcoin and Ethereum.

4) With the help of the funds already attracted to the project, the project team was able to start an active phase of negotiating with legal and financial partners, as well as start preparing a technical base for product development.

5) The Spanish and Russian languages ​​have been added to the official website of the project.
We thank everyone who has already supported us and believed in our project, and we hope that we will be able to successfully complete the ATS process and move on to actively developing products and a legal framework for changing the ICO market.
VirusTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 04:25:03 PM

you want to tell people what projects you need to invest and which ones you do not need? Did I understand correctly? if this is so then there are already people occupying this
No. We primarily create a platform on which the investor will be protected, regardless of which ICO he will participate.
And we also do an "easy start" for talented initiators of ICO.
how will you evaluate the "talent" of these ico? Do you have a lot of experience in this area?

Exactly. Members of our team have a lot of experience in this direction, especially Aaron Malkevich - V-center Project Manager, the inspirer of the VirUs project.
I3arni

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:31:44 PM

can you explain me pls what means "aggressive token sale"(ATS)? How it works?
VirusTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:02:30 PM

can you explain me pls what means "aggressive token sale"(ATS)? How it works?

Detailed description can be found on our website in the ATS section and in White Paper.

Khala

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:53:43 PM

how much do you want to raise money to realize your three products?
lis_obg

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:08:20 PM

I dont know all you situation, but i have similar problem. So, how i solve it:
1-open mail with you login and pasword
2-copy\past login
3-select password and move your mouse to right border of window, than copy(paword more than you see and part of it inisible, just try. i cant copy pass for first try so try seeral times ).

and keep you paswords in passholders(i dont know how it correctly called in english) like KeePass
VirusTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 06:24:10 PM

The project needs $ 25 million dollars to design all products in full and promote them.
spawn4ever

Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:33:22 PM

The project needs $ 25 million dollars to design all products in full and promote them.
but 25 millions dollars is hardcap, right? What about your softcap?

VirusTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:15:38 AM

but 25 millions dollars is hardcap, right? What about your softcap?

We abandoned the concepts of hardcap and softcap.
Our main objective - $ 25 million, that's what we need to create a quality product.
psp_

Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:49:10 AM

they are wanna collect 25 million dollars. This is their hardcap
lis_obg

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:17:30 AM

they are wanna collect 25 million dollars. This is their hardcap

i think this is not quite right. Because they CAN take more money from users sails and ICO will ended only when all 20 stages (grow/stabilization) will done.
because the hardcup version of ICO ends when you collect the required amount
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: