Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:18:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: G20 summit next week about cryptocurenies  (Read 158 times)
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:50:11 AM

As many of you know - next week will be G20 summit in  Buenos Aires.
A number of attending countries have said they will focus on the regulation of crypto-currencies at this meeting.
What would be your speculations on this matter?
Most of the countries agreed that cryptocurrencies shouldnt be regulated because it isnt a big threat to the banks also to the governments.That is why most of the investors put their money back to the cryptocurrencies as soon as this news was released yesterday because they have now some assurance that cryptocurrencies will have some spot in the future especially when it comes to massive adoption in different countries that is why the market has been recovering from the bloodbath.

And this is the problem, I think. Our crypto world must become stronger and bigger to fight with traditional economic system. While there isn't enough volume, Bitcoin and als don't cause interest and threats to the government.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:59:50 AM

I am also waiting for the result of this meeting. We'll just have to wait for it to happen. Regardless of the outcome, I think this a huge step for all cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: