Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2017, 01:07:07 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What can I Buy with one bitcoin?  (Read 10150 times)
Sasuke102001

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:24:11 AM

What can you buy with Bitcoin? many things the price yesterday was near 4.1k dollars but it may reach 5000 dollars soon when it does you can buy shares but that can be risky but worth a try. You can exchange your bitcoins for precious metals or maybe buy amazon gift cards? Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
strunberg

Activity: 392

Autonio token sale starts September 22

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:29:18 AM

1 btc is a really huge amount nowadays and you can buy many things with 1 btc but if you are smart enough then you will not waste your bitcoins in buying some useless things and prefer to save it for the future to gain higher benefits from it as when the price of bitcoins will go much higher at that time you will be able to buy more things with the same amount of bitcoin.

|

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░███████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░
░░░█████░░░░░░░█████░░░
░░███████░░░░░███████░░
█████████░░░█████████
██████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AUTONIO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

WEBSITE / WHITEPAPER
TWITTER / FACEBOOK / ANN

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

|
voztata

Activity: 470

Get free tokens @BountyPortals goo.gl/yAe168

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:52:47 AM

What can I Buy with one bitcoin? a phone, or a watch, or other things.
Not just a phone or a watch only. there are so many things that you can buy. you can buy a half of price of car in one bitcoin also you can start a new life with bitcoins also you can start a business in one bitcoin.
Truly said. But I think instead of looking out for all the things which you can get by spending your Bitcoin, you need to look out for ways by which you can increase the number of Bitcoins which you own, probably by doing Trading or stuff like that. I think this will benefit you even more as compared to anything else.
Lol, with current price of bitcoin you can even buy stuffs for your home and have about half of the money remaining. So let’s say that you’re buying with $2k and saving the rest. $2,000 worth of bitcoin is not easy to get these days, so you’re rich with such an amount.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[RTfSzeeLn9ThHfFhe]
Rana590

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:56:14 AM

It's totally depends on your own choice. You know that bitcoin is now precious crypto currency and the value of it very nice. For it's high price, you can buy a lot of things with possible cost. If want to buy a little cost things, you can buy more goods. But it is not possible to buy a big car or so on with your budget.

Isaac 999

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:04:05 AM

why you buy now i think save better   

with bitcoin this days you must buy important things only ?
IceOleg

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:11:35 AM

Save it for a few years then buy a house Cheesy

That guy was right! In 3 years it multipled 25 times, who knows what's going to happen after 3 more years?)
MrGaSp

Activity: 340

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:38:25 AM

You can buy anything that you can buy with fiat but the only thing is that you need to convert your bitcoins to fiat currency first as there are not many places that accepts bitcoins as a mode of payment but the best move would be to save your bitcoins for future without spending them right now.

|

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░
░░░█████░░░░░░░█████░░░
░░███████░░░░░███████░░
█████████░░░█████████
██████████████████████
AUTONIO

WEBSITE / WHITEPAPER
TWITTER / FACEBOOK / ANN

|
Boys27

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:41:43 AM

there are so many things you can buy using bitcoin, but most of those who accept payment using bitcoin online, if offline I still do not know what is not receiving bitcoin payment?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   GITTO PROJECT  ●  Peer To Peer Car Rental   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  White Paper  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱  ANN Thread  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | Coming Soon   ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
darkangel

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:20:09 PM

You can buy a lot of things with just one BTC: phone, motorbike, computer... If your bitcoin is high level and sell for high price. There will be people who pay a lot of money to buy them if you own a valuable bitcoin.

reliable

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:20:03 PM

Save it for a few years then buy a house Cheesy

That guy was right! In 3 years it multipled 25 times, who knows what's going to happen after 3 more years?)

Yes it could happen provided if China does not ban exchange which would be a disaster if this is done and it will have a huge impact of this decision on other countries and fall is on the way as China is the largest and biggest player in the bitcoin market. If it happens then may be 3 years may not at all be enough to buy the house because dip would be a huge and recovering form there might take years.

mafgwaf@gmail.com

Activity: 546

Kickico.com - best way to fund your project

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:41:30 PM

You can buy so many things with the price of bitcoin right now. You can almost buy a brand new car with 2 bitcoins. You can build your own business with 1 bitcoin. There are so many things you can buy with a bitcoin, You just need to convert it into fiat and buy some things. Its hard to buy a thing direct with bitcoin right now, But in the future maybe.

KICKICO██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
|██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
Celsiuss

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:53:00 PM

It greatly depends on the price of one bitcoin. A few years ago you could buy a sandwich, now you could buy a new car (cheap one, maybe used). You could buy almost anything with bitcoin today since the e-shop giant Amazon now accepts bitcoin as payment, and many other online stores. However using bitcoin in the real world is a bit harder since not many stores accepts it.

btcdevil

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:17:18 PM

It depends on where you are living if you are living in European country then you can enjoy bitcoin shopping or you can do online shopping. But where bitcoin shop is not their like our country we just have to convert it to fiat currency and buy the products or anything with it.

Bonakid

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:53:35 AM

It depends on where you are living if you are living in European country then you can enjoy bitcoin shopping or you can do online shopping. But where bitcoin shop is not their like our country we just have to convert it to fiat currency and buy the products or anything with it.
Me came from asian country and i think if i have 1 whole bitcoin i can buy lot of thing, but my priority is the needs of my family specially for my kids, because 1 bitcoin is big amount if i exchange it into fiat in my country. And if there is an excess money i could save it for the future expenses of our family.

deejhay

Activity: 98

for future

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:24:03 PM

There are lots, you could buy land or cash it out and invest it in big companies so youre sure that it would earn return in the nxt few years. That depends if you want to earn more or you simply want to buy things and gadgets.

Sturdy

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:21:46 PM

In my country the price of one bitcoin is so high that if you have one bitcoin we can buy a motorcycle and also a used car

PoSToken - First PoS Token|Free Airdrop|No ICO
laredo7mm

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:06:29 AM

You can buy many things with 1 btc depending on your needs as in my country I can even buy a good car using that amount but right now my plan is to save all my bitcoins for future and when price goes to the top I will sell my coins and buy a house from it.

|

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░
░░░█████░░░░░░░█████░░░
░░███████░░░░░███████░░
█████████░░░█████████
██████████████████████
AUTONIO

WEBSITE / WHITEPAPER
TWITTER / FACEBOOK / ANN

|
offlinedragon

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:23:55 PM

Given the present price of bitcoin to be over $4000, then you can buy anything over $4000, given that the seller agrees to accept bitcoin as a mode of payment, if you are allowed to pay with bitcoin, then there is no problem, if you aren’t then you cannot buy.
lisa255

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:03:26 PM

Given the present price of bitcoin to be over $4000, then you can buy anything over $4000, given that the seller agrees to accept bitcoin as a mode of payment, if you are allowed to pay with bitcoin, then there is no problem, if you aren’t then you cannot buy.

Bitcoin is becoming very popular these days, so finding vendors who will agree to sell goods for crypto currency will not be difficult. I think that in the future the price of bitcoin will grow and for only one coin it will be possible to buy a house

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
gingerxlady

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:39:18 PM

If it's just mere luxury, I rather you use cash and hodl your BTC.
I'd never use my earnings from Paxful to buy those, but that's just me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.