Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:23:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the risk necessary to make a big profit?  (Read 3235 times)
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:56:26 PM

Every decisions you gonna make in trading, mining, or even investing in cryptocurrencies are will always take risks. Most people who became successful in crypto industry take risk everytime. Even a little bit steps your going to take will make a big profit if you know how to deal with your temper in your crypto holdings and if you are not afraid to take risk.
Investing in cryptocurrency is a risk but those who invested in cryptocurrency last year between September to December i think most of the people in the loss. last 3 months actually a good time for investors but i don't know how many are using this advantage. Now it is the best time to take a risk and invest in cryptocurrency.
As you mention in the end of last year, Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies become a top keyword on google, when peoples start interested in this market, and many of them invested. This was the time almost alt was x or xx price, and if they didn't greed, it was a great time to earn a big profit, and if they didn't exit on time, to this time they was lost. I was invest in Cybermiles (CMT) on November and when it listed on Binance prices increased 10 times compare with ICO, and i exit when price was hit 0.2$
Take a risk, but control our greedy  Wink

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChangeNOW

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 06:17:23 PM

There's always risk when it comes to trading, but if you're looking to make a quick profit guaranteed, sign up for this affiliate program and make up to 80%! https://changenow.io/affiliate

▒ NOW token ▒ by ChangeNOW ▒ Get the WIN! ▒
ChangeNOW - an instant Non-custodial Exchange Service  (( changenow.io ))
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:22:10 PM

Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Come on , overcome the fear, make a risk , we will only live once.
Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

This quote is  very expressing :
"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
Opportunity comes once in your door step and it's your responsibility that how you took that opportunity.
Yes Risk is very important for making a huge profits because without risk you can't able to perform good in trading. I think fear of losing is also very important because it helps to know the limits of a person on any trading. Risk helps to make the effect and efficient earning

Mokter

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:24:56 PM

The bigger the risk, the bigger the gain. If anybody is afraid of losing then put the money in a bank or in a vault no risk no gain. Take the risk if you succeed you will be happy if you lose you will become wise. it's a win win situation. But offcourse it defends on how you absorb the situation. 
Right you are. Profit is the reward for bearing risk. Any investment is risky because it may generate profit or incur loss. To make profit you must accept risk and face challenges. To make big profit in coin market, you have to go through outlier challenging as well as risky coins.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:39:15 PM

Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
Opportunity comes once in your door step and it's your responsibility that how you took that opportunity.
Yes Risk is very important for making a huge profits because without risk you can't able to perform good in trading. I think fear of losing is also very important because it helps to know the limits of a person on any trading. Risk helps to make the effect and efficient earning

If opportunity comes then its our choice if we decide to get it or not.This is where choices would be made.If you can able to comprehend such risk then you should be ready on the consequences behind it.Some people doesnt really like to risk and stay up on playing safe with their funds but talking about the difference on earning opportunity the having greater risk do expect having a bigger reward.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:45:14 PM

-Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
I do agree with the saying the higher the risk the bigger the gain. But every trader has its own strategy to follow some don't want to engage in higher risk trading since it is very stressful on their part to see their portfolio is dropping if ever something wrong with their investment. that is why others are already contented to have minimal earnings with less risk.

dmamigo

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:47:26 PM

The bigger the risk, the bigger the gain. If anybody is afraid of losing then put the money in a bank or in a vault no risk no gain. Take the risk if you succeed you will be happy if you lose you will become wise. it's a win win situation. But offcourse it defends on how you absorb the situation.  
Right you are. Profit is the reward for bearing risk. Any investment is risky because it may generate profit or incur loss. To make profit you must accept risk and face challenges. To make big profit in coin market, you have to go through outlier challenging as well as risky coins.

Risk is huge, the profit was also huge. Now I am pretty unsure as the days are becoming unstable in crypto market. But still new ICOs and few coins have future prospects with growth, which would be decent one. But usually in all sector related to earning/profit, risk bearing capability and risk taking is necessary.

Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:11:38 PM

-Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
You can't make more money if you are afraid to face a risk. You can earn more money if the investment that you are doing is a high risk investment. Be brave when you are making investment for you to make more money.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:22:26 PM

-Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
You can't make more money if you are afraid to face a risk. You can earn more money if the investment that you are doing is a high risk investment. Be brave when you are making investment for you to make more money.
trade and investment alike have many risks. but I will continue to fight against the risk so that later I get a lot of profit.
because every thing I do will not only bring a profit but there will be losses there. but now all can be the best experience for my life.
budz0425

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:51:48 PM

-Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
trade and investment alike have many risks. but I will continue to fight against the risk so that later I get a lot of profit.
because every thing I do will not only bring a profit but there will be losses there. but now all can be the best experience for my life.
That is right even in real life if you want to start up your own business you also have to take risk, it is not easy to put up business just like in trading it is not an easy job too, but we have to do it in order for us to have something that we can be proud of , as well as we have to live a life.
terrong

Activity: 309
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:04:02 PM

this is a bad experience for me where I get big losses when trading because I am a beginner. but I will continue to try it until I bring my money back and make a profit.
tenu

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:21:08 PM

Any risk should be reasonable. And there is one brilliant rule for any traders and investors - do not risk more than you can afford to lose!
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:48:31 AM

I agree that puting your money in the bank is safe when it come to money, but the bad thing in the bank, your money will decrease becuase of flactuation every year the product price will change, so much better to take a rick, i mean do some investion to grow your money even you didn't money will work for you. And i agree that it's depend on your situation.
Not long ago depositors in Greece had the rude awakening that their supposed safe funds in the banks were no longer safe as their government without the consent of the depositors, helped itself to some of the funds. So now, you know that neither your money in banks nor your vaults guarantees your money is safe.

As a matter of fact, in today's economy, the best way to reduce the risks up against one's money is by investing them and investing them wisely, free from inflation, devaluation, etc. Any other way to offers to be risk free must be an illusion.
Uno17

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:24:24 AM

Definitely yes! Only risktakers make a big profit becuase if you are scared to loss your money then there is no chance of hitting huge profit, and trading is not for you, you may choose conservative investments with a minimal interest or dividends,  because everything in trading is a sense of gambling, just make sure you are mentally and emotionally ready when you start😊
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:39:07 AM

well, that's something for sure. when you do not take risks, you can never get a big advantage. even great people in the world like bill gates, and steve jobs always take risks to achieve their targets.
robotrobert

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:00:46 AM

a lot of people are successful because they fight the fear of trading, trading risk is high but if you do not want to risk then we will never succeed, but we must be careful in making decisions
Unfortunately it’s not everyone that takes on this fight wins, some of them end up losing every single money they invested. This is not easy. When I saw the headlines, I was like this is very funny, cause  I thought it was a newbie asking the question, but it happened to be that the op was just trying to explain how things works. Very good.
Mystica101

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:21:21 AM

I guess it is necessary to take a risk in order to make a big profit but always get ready yourself on the consequences that you'll be facing its either good or bad. It will help you better to understand difficulties along the way but it will make you even a great person with experienced.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:25:00 AM

Yes you have to face all even its too risky, so that you can have a  profit.You cannot experience the big profit if you don't try to go for it in times of crisis. You just trust on what you believed and you will succeed. That's your big experience to succeed in life.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:17:53 AM

You may get big profits but you must be programatic. There are always good signals for Bitcoin, and by just trading only bitcoin you may get great profits with lesser trade numbers.
Good strategies and then best planning for them, these both are so important in trading or investing or anything that you are doing in this world for earning money.

Because situations can vary, either they go in your favor or they go against, so in both scenarios you must have a dealing power that can drive you up and lift your profits and avoid you from losses. So grab that best, golden aspects in your planning.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 03:05:48 PM

If you want to start business first you get mantal preparation 2ndly u need capital 3rdly u need strategy.To take risk is one kind of strategy of a business. So if you want to gain u must take risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: