Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:05:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the risk necessary to make a big profit?  (Read 3239 times)
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:34:04 AM

The bigger the risk, the bigger the gain. If anybody is afraid of losing then put the money in a bank or in a vault no risk no gain. Take the risk if you succeed you will be happy if you lose you will become wise. it's a win win situation. But offcourse it defends on how you absorb the situation. 

Yes you are right, the profit will be still always depending on how much capital you have been used but still the situation in the market will affect the price value of your coins.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
holtzmann

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:44:09 AM

You know, sometimes profit requires some risk. You cannot wait until someone’ll tell you 'hey, it's high time to buy/sell your coins?', coz no one will. Nobody even knows if it's that exact moment or not. Once you tried and you will know for sure. So, yes, at some point risk is necessary to make profits, but it doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t be patient and careful.
billarerghomes

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:53:47 AM

Risk is every essential in anything we do, Like in make profit, there is a high risk that you also loss once you are not become successful in your strategy. There is are also risk that we can't control such as price in the market, we can predit it, however there is also risk that our prediction were not correct. Therefore, risk is behind of everything.
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:57:52 AM

If you think you have the capacity to grow more in the crypto world then only risk will not stop you and i think that high risk can build a steady graph for development in the long run.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:10:12 AM

Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Come on , overcome the fear, make a risk , we will only live once.
Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

This quote is  very expressing :
"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?

That's right. There is an old saying in business ventures stating that, "The bigger the risk, the bigger the reward." Following that saying, in every venture in business, no matter how seemingly safe it is. There would still be challenges and obstacles along the way that would affect your investment to lead to a loss. Sometimes, it's inevitable that even if we plan everything, there are still some loopholes that we can't hope to cover. Therefore, we should just embrace the risk of this matter and hope to make it big.
pyosar

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:54:51 PM

Who does not take risks, he does not drink champagne. I agree with you that there is a risk in everything and if people do not take risks, then progress will stop. Risk is always proportional to profit.
gsingh

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:55:39 PM

of course, how do you expect to make money without risking your own money? If you do not want to risk anything, just go there and get a job, that is the only way in that you are going to earn without risking a single dollar of your pocket.

@oweljayr

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:06:41 PM

Sometimes you must take the risks if you want to get or achieve big or at least good profit and sometimes you still can not make good profit even if you will take the risk.  It is just a matter of strategic trading, good timing and luck sometimes.
coconutter

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:16:34 PM

I think that yes, when we talk about trading you can not make a single dollar if you do not plan to risk your money on a trade, that is the way that it works, you can not make money thin the air, and that is how it works, you need to risk

Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:20:44 PM

Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?

That's right. There is an old saying in business ventures stating that, "The bigger the risk, the bigger the reward." Following that saying, in every venture in business, no matter how seemingly safe it is. There would still be challenges and obstacles along the way that would affect your investment to lead to a loss. Sometimes, it's inevitable that even if we plan everything, there are still some loopholes that we can't hope to cover. Therefore, we should just embrace the risk of this matter and hope to make it big.
The high risk of going with great profit is inevitable in this market. I assess the potential of the market is great but success only comes to those who grasp the opportunity at the right time. Never invest without knowledge because I am sure luck will not come to anyone too many times.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:42:16 PM

Risk is every essential in anything we do, Like in make profit, there is a high risk that you also loss once you are not become successful in your strategy. There is are also risk that we can't control such as price in the market, we can predit it, however there is also risk that our prediction were not correct. Therefore, risk is behind of everything.

In investment,  High Risk produces High return but it can make you totally wreck. Risk should be managed and by doing more research and analysis I think you can minimize it. You must also be active on events that can affects your coins/token being traded.

Open for Campaigns
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:45:57 PM

-Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
Yeah well said. If you will not risk anything, you will not going to have anything also because you did not to something. Risk is something that you need in order for you to become wiser, smarter and stronger.

Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:52:02 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 01:30:45 AM by Sinone

If you need a big change in your life then you have to take the risk. Without risk, no one can gain success in life. In crypto, you can lose your asset then someday you can gain huge profits. And the risk is the common word in every investment not only in crypto. So, take the risk and gain in your life. But always keep a backup. Good Luck
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:58:42 PM

You will take more risk if you really wanted to gain for more profits. It is needed because if you will not take some risk you cannot earn with it.  Invest and be ready for any circumstances that may happen.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:29:24 AM

-Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
Yes it is necessary, the secret of many investors why they became successful is because they are not afraid to face different risks. They can easily handle different situations because they love to take the risks.

poli_btc

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:11:31 PM

I also think that where there is a big profit there is always a risk. But if you think about it, there is a risk in everything and this is absolutely normal. Life without risk is not possible.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:16:06 PM

In investing it takes a lot of courage, determination, management and a good investment strategy. But if you have done all that, it doesn't mean a guarantee that you will avoid business risks. In developing a business, everyone will face constraints and difficulties both small and big obstacles. These obstacles are commonly known as business risk. In addition to getting profit investing the same alone with having a business means ready to accept also business risks. In fact for a business that has been successful though, it's not impossible to face obstacles called business risk. Business risks cannot be separated and become the unity of a part of a business.
When we run a business often the risks are not only caused by individual or other factors but also because of poor management, strategy and analysis factors. In this case, we must be able to reduce risk. Means the need for an action to reduce the loss of a risk that can happen. Most likely the so-called risk will remain there but at least can be minimized.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:24:32 PM

Yes, that's the only possible way to get to really high profits, but we all should remember that risks are paying back not for all.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
jho0810

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:25:02 PM

-Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
The qoute is true because if you not take a risk but you want to do that thing in the end it will give you feel of regrets. Sometimes we need to take a risk so we all know if we win or we got lose. And in crypto even it's risky it's up to people how they handle their investment.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
earnestoshodi

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:28:38 PM

it makes more sense to me if one takes a little profit at a time but can replicate such almost on daily basis instead of taking bigger risk and may end up losing ut altogether.Also there is no such thing as safe trading
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: