Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:34:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CARE]A NON-PROFIT CHARITY NETWORK BUILT ON POS BLOCKCHAIN WITH MASTERNODES  (Read 25480 times)
AnonRR (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:41:04 PM

Our new white paper is here

It's been a long time in production but after you have reviewed the results I hope you all agree that the best things come to those who wait.

To be professional, you need to look professional

Following up after the release of our one-pager we now present you with the FULL white paper

https://carebit.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Carebit_WhitePaper_English.pdf

Credit to everyone for putting in the extraordinary amount of time and man hours and be sure to check the team section for some new additions.

Stay tuned for more
Thanks for your continued support and trust in CARE,
Carebit Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DrewVi

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:48:29 PM

Good evening,  I have just one question to you. What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be alocated for advertising and marketing?
AnonRR (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:50:50 PM

Good evening,  I have just one question to you. What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be alocated for advertising and marketing?

If you see our website on assets page we have declared all the assets we hold. Both CARE and BTC balances can be seen in addition to our daily expenses.
have a look here
https://carebit.org/assets
AnonRR (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:58:32 PM

A NON-PROFIT CHARITY NETWORK BUILT ON PROOF-OF-STAKE BLOCKCHAIN WITH MASTERNODES

Please visit our website for details.

Coin Specs

Our Mission
Cryptocurrencies are changing the lives of many people around the world. In the near future, it will be common practice for many of our daily transactions to take place with these currencies. But does crypto have the power to change the lives of everyone, including the poor and the homeless?

That’s our goal.

We are the first non-profit organization in crypto world and the first digital charity to have its own blockchain. We are also the first organization in crypto who has declared all the company assets on the website and on the discord channel. we try to be as transparent as possible. We are making a donation tracking system so anyone donating in CARE will be able to install an app and track their donations end to end. The application is coming soon, but we will implement a web tracking tool long before that as a prototype.

we plan to be an independent charity helping people all over the world. we will employ individuals from all over the globe that will personally go to sites and people that need help and deliver goods. so we will not have to rely on any other existing charities, and this will help us operate in a transparent manner.

There will be two types of funds in Carebit. The Emergency fund and a fund to help existing charities after screening and due diligence. Emergency fund will be delivered to the recipients immediately after any disaster situation to save time in helping those who need it quick. This will usually be given out initially from company funds and an event raised to collect donations later on. This will help Carebit to save time and reach any part of the world sooner than anyone else can.

Carebit plan to deliver crypto cards to its team members and employees all over the world so the funds can be transferred to those individuals in a timely manner in case of any natural disaster or when we need to support poor and helpless children out of poverty.

Carebit is a non-profit organization created to serve humanity. With your help, we can achieve this goal and through charitable donations to various organizations all over the world.

We welcome you to join our discord for further discussion..

Please download our Whitepaper below
AnonRR (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:03:06 PM

AnonRR (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:04:06 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 11:21:56 PM by AnonRR

Official Links
Join us in discord to know more about our project

Follow us on Twitter

Join us on Telegram

Telegram Official News

follow us on Facebook

Buy on Crypto-Bridge

Buy on Graviex

Buy on Escodex

Upcoming Exchanges CryptalDash and Shardax

Announcement

Website

Medium

Youtube

Tumblr

Steemit

Whitepaper

Explorer

Github

Masternode Setup Guide

KYD Verification

Third party services

Fam-Eric

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:14:50 PM

By the way,i just wanted to join your telegram group and i couldnt,it reached max amount of members.Do you plan to open another group,so others can join too? Or I'm mistaken? Help, pls
AnonRR (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:17:41 PM

By the way,i just wanted to join your telegram group and i couldnt,it reached max amount of members.Do you plan to open another group,so others can join too? Or I'm mistaken? Help, pls
use the links above please. you can also join our discord.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:41:51 AM

Ladies and Gentlemen....may we have your attention please, your patience and trust in the CARE project and team is highly appreciated it, without you, our community, we are just a team of worthless good looking smart people .......Without further adieu...our new, full version Whitepaper....thanks goes to the entire team..who worked tirelessly in order to perfect the vision and scope of a project as fundamentally IMPORTANT as  Carebit                                                                                                                                               *Stay tuned for more**

Thanks for your continued support and trust in CARE,
Carebit Team https://github.com/carebitcoin/carebit-whitepaper
dave_bbp

Activity: 405
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:57:51 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2018, 09:00:50 PM by dave_bbp

Hello all!

Unfortunately I didn't find the time to read the WhitePaper yet, however I think this project sounds fantastic and I bought some coins to start a masternode.

I tried following the only script I found (https://github.com/Visco33/Carebit), however this is quite outdated. Several problems occured and I'm not sure I configured it correctly now.
1. The script says 30k coins, but a MN actually is at 120k coins now.
2. The script didn't run through completely, giving errors about the RPC functionality. After manually adding some random rpcpassword in the config this seemed to fix it.
3. The screenshots in the manual show a "create" button in the wallet masternode tab, however there is no such button (win-wallet 3.0.0).
4. I manually edited the masternode.conf, but at first it threw an error that the mn port has to bei 9192 (although the script configures everything on 9191...).
5. The script seems to have installed the MN with a random RPC-pw, but didn't give this at the final output, so now I cannot access the carebitcoin-cli to read out the mn status.
6. My windows wallet actually says "enabled" (albeit with "active: 00h00m") for my mn, although it apparently runs on the "wrong" port number?

So to conclude all this: Is there an updated version of the mn install script (or the manual itself)? How do I check if my MN is actually running and how often should there be a payment (roundabout)?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I found one of the major problems with this script: it HAS to be run as root (as the user, not as sudo!), otherwise it totally screws up everything by configuring some things as user root and somethings just elevated...
I think I got it running now (also correcting the fact that the above script is loading an old version (2.0)), but masternode status says ""code":-1,"message":"Masternode not found in the list of available masternodes. Current status: Node just started, not yet activated". Also, CPU usage of the carebit-daemon is at 100%. This can't be normal...

Edit2: Yeah, after multiple restarts and installs it finally synced and is now showing "enabled" as well as the correct MN status.
sabinesnacksgg

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:51:11 AM

I hope common electronic currency for many daily transactions and change the lives of many people around the world. Good luck
dave_bbp

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:40:24 PM

So another question regarding the masternodes: My MN is now running for more than 20 hours. The average payout time is roundabout 8 hours, however I haven't received a single payment yet. It still shows "enabled" in my controller (Windows) wallet and "status 4: successfully started" in the MN wallet. How come I haven't received anything yet?
AnonRR (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:48:32 AM

So another question regarding the masternodes: My MN is now running for more than 20 hours. The average payout time is roundabout 8 hours, however I haven't received a single payment yet. It still shows "enabled" in my controller (Windows) wallet and "status 4: successfully started" in the MN wallet. How come I haven't received anything yet?

Here is our install guide -
https://github.com/carebitcoin/carebitcoin/blob/master/doc/masternode-install.md
please join our discord/TG for instant support.
AnonRR (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:49:34 AM

We are happy to announce that Carebit is now listed on CoinMarketCap.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/carebit/
dave_bbp

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:50:03 PM

Here is our install guide -
https://github.com/carebitcoin/carebitcoin/blob/master/doc/masternode-install.md
please join our discord/TG for instant support.

Ah thank you very much, that one actually looks more recent. Anyway, after 24 hours the payments started to flow and currently I receive a payment every 8-9 hours. So I guess I'll just leave it running, if there are any more problems maybe I will build the MN again from this newer script.

Thanks and good luck to your coin and your project. Wink
AnonRR (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:08:14 PM

Hi everyone,

We have finalized our staff to reach the East Coast Hurricane victims. the plan is to provide a food basket( water, Juice, canned food) for as many families as possible in the shelters.
There will be video recordings and possibly some media coverage. we need to raise at least 3k USD minimum. As Tracking tool is still in the final phase of completion, we had to start fundraising in a similar manner as we did for Guatemala. But all the receipts and video evidence will be provided. Please donate generously for the people who are suffering and homeless at the moment.

BTC address : 3FC7FjY83w66kWi3kiCASux1fo7q1xXten

CARE Address:  CHXDgACzHuqrpFb9Agc26ZnQPcjDyE8Esz
mpgalloo

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:04:34 PM

Wallet does not sync, nodes Huh

jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:48:47 PM

Time for the weekly update!

Carebit's Progress for this week!

1) We got listed on CoinCheckup.
https://coincheckup.com/coins/carebit/
2) We have a new Big partnership coming for Carebit! It will be very great for Carebit and the future of the project. More details will be released soon.
3) You said it and we listened. To combat the inflation problem, with the arrival of kong nodes on block 240k, the reward will drop down to 100 Care per block!
4) I saved the best for last

Thanks to our upcoming partners, Carebit is going to be listed on Coin Exchange!
waschbecken1394

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:38:09 AM

Is there any Raspberry wallet in the pipeline? thx
dave_bbp

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:37:47 PM

Is there any Raspberry wallet in the pipeline? thx
Depending on the OS you are running the standard Linux wallets should work fine on the Pi (maybe try Ubuntu for Pi or Armbian). Otherwise you could (theoretically) build them yourself, although the process can be quite tedious and the "make" usually takes hours. :-D
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: