Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:39:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC PUSHES PAST $ 10K  (Read 316 times)
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:30:11 PM

Few hours back the price showed signs of pumping, which crossed the $10000 mark. Though that the correction has got over and the forward push has begun. Now the price has been around $9500 with majority of the altcoins being with the red indication. Hope this will change at the earliest with good growth taking the price go reach the new ath.
Most had thought that we are on recovery phase in this market. But these days were seeing again in bitcoin has rallying into going up and down. But this time it shows again below $10k, so since fluctuations occured I am in light mind set that  this market could go higher in the coming days or months.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:24:31 PM

Few hours back the price showed signs of pumping, which crossed the $10000 mark. Though that the correction has got over and the forward push has begun. Now the price has been around $9500 with majority of the altcoins being with the red indication. Hope this will change at the earliest with good growth taking the price go reach the new ath.
Most had thought that we are on recovery phase in this market. But these days were seeing again in bitcoin has rallying into going up and down. But this time it shows again below $10k, so since fluctuations occured I am in light mind set that  this market could go higher in the coming days or months.
That is why it is really important to ready ourselves here anytime as the price is really unpredictable so I don't think that we can always gain here if we are just relying here, that is why if you gain profit here maximize it for example make your own business, so you can have something when emergency comes right?
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:05:35 AM

over the past two days, BTC  prices has dipped as low as $9k. the BTC prices has since bounced back to a touching high of $ 10.4k, cold this be an indication that BTC is on the recovery track?

We have surpassed $11,000 already so I think it has bounce back. But as far as recovering, I don't think so. It's gonna be a long road ahead of us and the last 2 months has been pretty rough. I'm not saying that its a bad sign, but it could a indication that somewhat this could be the pattern unless some positive news that will come around to reach all-time-high and enjoy the same frenzy we see during the December madness. So it's gonna be a battle between the bulls and bears, and we all know which side we are. So let's give this market enough time and see how it pans out in the second quarter of the year.
Yeah, what can help us now in the market is some fundamentals that could help instigate a huge buying and I am not seeing that happening anytime soon, the market has looked tapped out for now, so I guess we just have to see how it ends.

We should still expect some downtrend which may stabilize at some point before we start seeing another new year for the bulls but it seems for now, the bulls are not ready in anyway.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:27:41 AM

over the past two days, BTC  prices has dipped as low as $9k. the BTC prices has since bounced back to a touching high of $ 10.4k, cold this be an indication that BTC is on the recovery track?
This is happening once again now however I still can't see any signs of a healthy recovery coming in. Rather some people are still of the opinion that BTC will continue to fall once again and there is still some time before the correction or the secondary market trend ends and the BTC moves again to the primary market trend. So instead of hoping for a recovery its better if we try to make profit in this bear market.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:36:59 AM

This is happening once again now however I still can't see any signs of a healthy recovery coming in. Rather some people are still of the opinion that BTC will continue to fall once again and there is still some time before the correction or the secondary market trend ends and the BTC moves again to the primary market trend. So instead of hoping for a recovery its better if we try to make profit in this bear market.
Right I also do not really see a quick recovery coming but I believe in next April the bitcoin value will peak, me and the team have been buying on hold for the value of the market to recover, it is difficult to convince the other traders that few local traders in place think the same.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:18:44 PM

Right I also do not really see a quick recovery coming but I believe in next April the bitcoin value will peak, me and the team have been buying on hold for the value of the market to recover, it is difficult to convince the other traders that few local traders in place think the same.

Well you don't really have to convince anyone though. Traders should be aware of what to do with their money and they have to make studies of their own. If they did, then probably they'd do the same as you in taking advantage of a dip to buy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:14:31 PM

over the past two days, BTC  prices has dipped as low as $9k. the BTC prices has since bounced back to a touching high of $ 10.4k, cold this be an indication that BTC is on the recovery track?
Just be very careful trying to make profits when the market is moving like this is going to be really difficult not many will be able to do it, only those that have great skill at trading should attempt it, everyone else without that knowledge should just hold his coins and if possible buy more bitcoin at the current prices, if people followed that simple formula they will avoid losing money but I'm pretty sure that we are going to see many threads of people that will make a mistake  and will lose a fortune as a result.
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:30:44 AM

I see the situation like this - when Bitcoin reaches at least 10,5-11,000 dollars, it will be the point when it will start growing constantly, even when it has some falls on the way up.
Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 548

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:53:03 PM

over the past two days, BTC  prices has dipped as low as $9k. the BTC prices has since bounced back to a touching high of $ 10.4k, cold this be an indication that BTC is on the recovery track?
Just be very careful trying to make profits when the market is moving like this is going to be really difficult not many will be able to do it, only those that have great skill at trading should attempt it, everyone else without that knowledge should just hold his coins and if possible buy more bitcoin at the current prices, if people followed that simple formula they will avoid losing money but I'm pretty sure that we are going to see many threads of people that will make a mistake  and will lose a fortune as a result.

Its difficult to make a trading profit out of this very unstable btc price today, but not for the veterans trader, infact some of them took advantage against the current price flow. For most of us are whining about how long would btc crash without any idea that we could make profit out of this as well. But to make our investment safe, least thing to do is to buy at the lowest dip and hodl it till it reach the target mark.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:04:25 PM

It is on the recovery track for sure, but the recovery is slow once you go up parabolic and crash hard like that. Give it another month yet, and by that time we should be out of this rout we are currently in.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:17:50 PM

Give it another month yet, and by that time we should be out of this rout we are currently in.
I would rather prefer to remain happy with current levels, because we definitely need something to happen in order to give the market the boost that it needs. Knowing that most people here chase quick profits, it won't be easy.

If the market keeps hovering under the $10,000 mark, traders might start to lose interest and confidence and dump out of boredom. People are used to +$10,000 levels, where everything below that mark is just a no go.

We have to admit that this market is largely hype driven, and for that reason need events to motivate traders to start buying. I think that without anything interesting happening, the boost needs to be related to LN.

Otherwise what else?

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:36:48 PM

Give it another month yet, and by that time we should be out of this rout we are currently in.
I would rather prefer to remain happy with current levels, because we definitely need something to happen in order to give the market the boost that it needs. Knowing that most people here chase quick profits, it won't be easy.

If the market keeps hovering under the $10,000 mark, traders might start to lose interest and confidence and dump out of boredom. People are used to +$10,000 levels, where everything below that mark is just a no go.

We have to admit that this market is largely hype driven, and for that reason need events to motivate traders to start buying. I think that without anything interesting happening, the boost needs to be related to LN.

Otherwise what else?

I agree that LN will really be the catalyst to see bitcoin go back to its previous luster. But I guess it won't hurt us if we just have to wait a little longer before finally rolling out.

What else? How about halving? or even another country such as big as Japan finally went nuts and finally legalizing bitcoin? Or China embracing bitcoin again? (lol). Let's see how it goes and I guess that will only time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:34:14 PM

Its difficult to make a trading profit out of this very unstable btc price today, but not for the veterans trader, infact some of them took advantage against the current price flow. For most of us are whining about how long would btc crash without any idea that we could make profit out of this as well. But to make our investment safe, least thing to do is to buy at the lowest dip and hodl it till it reach the target mark.
Experimented traders can make money in all the market conditions whether the market goes up or down, but this is why I have always believed that the bull market can be very dangerous for a novice trader because it gives the illusion that you are getting a lot of profits due to your skill when in fact the market is doing all the work for you.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:53:51 PM

Experimented traders can make money in all the market conditions whether the market goes up or down, but this is why I have always believed that the bull market can be very dangerous for a novice trader because it gives the illusion that you are getting a lot of profits due to your skill when in fact the market is doing all the work for you.
But when the time come for the price to down then some people do not trade so it becomes hard for to make money with altcoin trade but it stioll give a lot of profit with bitcoin trade as the price always go up and down no matter the direction is upward or downward.

By the way now the price is again in the upward direction and we cannot now lose if we start to trade.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: