Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:26:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Negative trust from actmyname  (Read 227 times)
Alexeu000111 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:32:04 AM

DEAR actmyname!!!
Please stop ignore me in PM!!!
Let speak about my negative trust!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:42:22 AM

I'm not sure what you want to talk about, here. In the reference, you showed that you bought accounts from the user Bitonly88 and you had also vouched for them with a screenshot.

Account trading is pretty shady and I do not trust those that participate in the activity. What more do you need from me?

warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:09:15 AM

Buying and selling of accounts empowers scammers by giving them the tools to defraud their victims. Giving them negative trust is a powerful deterrent, even if not always effective. When one is tagged, new accounts are peddled to keep up with the demand for them.

If negative trust makes you furious, you should refrain from doing what it takes to get one. Stop being a scammer's hardware store. Without someone selling scammers the tools for scams, someone somewhere might not lose his coins.

Alexeu000111 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:15:35 AM

I'm not sure what you want to talk about, here. In the reference, you showed that you bought accounts from the user Bitonly88 and you had also vouched for them with a screenshot.

Account trading is pretty shady and I do not trust those that participate in the activity. What more do you need from me?

I would like to clarify the situation! at the present time all posts about which there is a speech are deleted! It was a big mistake, for which I am extremely uncomfortable!
I ask you to change the trust! This account has nothing to do with trading accounts
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:28:26 AM

I would like to clarify the situation! at the present time all posts about which there is a speech are deleted! It was a big mistake, for which I am extremely uncomfortable!
I ask you to change the trust! This account has nothing to do with trading accounts

you wont change his mind and if anything you are likely to attract attention from others who will likely tag you as well

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Alexeu000111 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:12:52 AM

you wont change his mind and if anything you are likely to attract attention from others who will likely tag you as well
This topic was created by me in order to establish a connection with the source of the negative trust! I heard your answers and I understood the position!
if the user actmyname is ready to go to the meeting - I will be happy to chat in Telegrams @Unclematvey  or private mail!

Thank you all for your answers!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: