Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:35:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Technique to regain losses?  (Read 370 times)
qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:28:18 AM

All coins are falling due to the fall of bitcoin.
Any analysis is useless.
Any forecasts are useless.
Bitcoin is no longer decentralized and is managed by those who have the greatest balance.

Now there is a collapse of all cryptomir.
Even mining is no longer profitable.

I beg to disagree. With that kind of pessimistic attitude, then losing all of your investments would be the next thing that would happen. It is relatively true that bitcoin prices are directly proportional to altcoins prices in the market but you have to consider some factors also (i.e. some altcoins are regaining/increasing their value due to bitcoin's fall). Not to mention, rather than complaining about the fall of bitcoin, take this as an opportunity to acquire more coins for short-term investments. Like what I said, that kind of mindset would get you nowhere.

Just do not look at it. In a few months everything will be back to normal, or even at a new ATH. The only thing that may help is to buy the dip with fiat. good luck!

I see this technique as the 'happy-go-lucky' kind of attitude. Remember that we are dealing with thousands/millions of dollars on investments. Even the smallest increase/decrease in the price margin would mean thousands of dollars wasted. But if you treat your investments as the money that you are willing to lose, then I suggest that you just let time do its trick!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:48:10 AM

There is always risk involved when we say that we should sell the bitcoin and instead of that we should go on buying the low valued coins. If we do that then we put our investment at stakes and more risk is attracted towards us. I mean is there any coin that gives us assurance that it will rise in the price after specific time? I guess no, there no such coin. However we can have more hopes from the bitcoin itself because it is self explanatory and it can deliver far greater profits of held for ling duration. So if you are willing to wait for the two years then I would say do it, and who knows you might just find yourself into better position than what you are in today.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:59:30 PM

There are no techniques to recover losses, and thinking this way - which is the gambler's typical mentality - means continuing to lose.
Losses are the past, they no longer exist. The sooner you forget them, the sooner you can concentrate on the present, which is all what you have.
Think about earning from what you have now.
Forget the losses.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
Kawasakinamoto

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:07:20 PM

I think the technique there is not to be a FOMO and be affected on big FUDs, yes it may seem stupid but you can earn alot because of the FUD it's like you are in heaven and hodlers are in hell and when you see a bear exhaustion tp and you gain back your loss and earned more.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:50:26 PM

Patience is key if you want to regain your losses but sometimes if you see a pump occurring on an exchange you can join it and it will help you recover some if not all losses but becareful as that extremely risky and you could end up a bag holder otherwise just hold your portfolio

Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:14:27 PM

Patience is key if you want to regain your losses but sometimes if you see a pump occurring on an exchange you can join it and it will help you recover some if not all losses but becareful as that extremely risky and you could end up a bag holder otherwise just hold your portfolio
There is simply no need to discourage yourself that you have lost, initially all the people loose but what matters is that what happens in the end, and I must say that you must end it in the profitable note. Moreover, there are a lot of the ways and means by which one can recover the loss some involve more capital whereas the other involve more timings and skills in the trading. So you can read about them and opt any of them.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:09:36 PM

The magic rule .... The more money there is in the account, the easier it is to trade. If you lose $10 when you have $1,000 in your account, you will not be particularly upset and will continue as planned. But if there is only $50 in your account, this could be unsettling and lead to mistakes and loss of the entire account. Not to mention the fact that in the first case there are 100 attempts to correct the situation, and in the second - only 4. It's simple arithmetic
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:17:07 PM

Loss is something that happens unexpected with cryptocurrency, and to overcome this same the user needs to be prepared enough to face any kind of price fluctuations. In this way can make use of the fluctuations to buy at a best price and sell for a small marginal difference making a sustained earning.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:19:23 PM

I always have several ways to recover my losses, among other things by investing in another coin with the same amount of capital. the most important is the patience and coin analysis, because after all it will certainly produce results and also make our losses will come back.

pissyas

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:23:41 PM

Just wondering if this technique would work. I did buy coins and have a good portfolio which I bought at dips but now market has dipped even further.
so by selling off any coin now, I end up at a total loss.

however my question is there a way to gain profits , even in when slight greens.

such I am thinking this

at a moment of a green, even though value still be below what I bought a certain coin at.
can I regain a loss as in make a profit
as in selling out a coin at a green and buying into something else, that is low value but has faster gains?

if that makes sense?

an example I bought BTC when it was say 8000 usd.
say now its at 6500 usd , just using this as example
then market goes green and raises to 7000 usd
I am still at a loss
but is it possible to sell my BTC and then buy into a low value coin that has development
lets stay Dragonchain.
as I don't have dragonchain yet
could I regain my total overall value in a gain by buying into an ALT coin like this and hope for the faster growth in green to regain a loss I made on BTC

just asking any of the expert traders out there?

or am I best to wait 2 years for market to fully raise up above the prices I bought my BTC original for
even in my example this same scenario could work for LTC or ETH, if not BTC
if that makes sense
thanks

I believe discipline is always the most important thing in a business. You can have a good plan and it can be a bad plan, the discipline will help you to maximize profits and minimize. minimum risk. So discipline is the key to success in business. You can see that commerce is extremely boring, just repeating one thing and you have to follow the plan that the goal sets out tightly.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:35:29 PM

I always have several ways to recover my losses, among other things by investing in another coin with the same amount of capital. the most important is the patience and coin analysis, because after all it will certainly produce results and also make our losses will come back.
Its really plausible but would really require in depth analysis on which coin you would focused on.If your bitcoin holdings are on negatives. Diverting into altcoin is a good choice but it is somehow hard to do since market of altcoins is going the same way with bitcoin which means when bitcoin dump then altcoin dump too where you can able to extend on regaining loses but the good thing here that alts is way more volatile where chances on regaining is there.Timing into a perfect set-up of an order is always advisable.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:50:32 AM

How to regain lose ?
1. After you cut loses your position you need to read the chart and analyze where is the dip ( example : support 1, support 2, support 3 and so on )
2. Buy only legit coin like bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, dash, monero etc...
3. Dont go all in ( if you have $10k buy legit coin 10% of your portofolio and if it touch support 1 buy again 15% then if touch support 2 buy again 25% of your money )
4. In the bear market like this if the coin which fall bounce back and give you profit 5% -10% of all you buy sell it on profit )
5. Repeat it again and again. Regain loses need more patience..

Good Luck

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:57:38 AM

How to regain lose ?
1. After you cut loses your position you need to read the chart and analyze where is the dip ( example : support 1, support 2, support 3 and so on )
2. Buy only legit coin like bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, dash, monero etc...
3. Dont go all in ( if you have $10k buy legit coin 10% of your portofolio and if it touch support 1 buy again 15% then if touch support 2 buy again 25% of your money )
4. In the bear market like this if the coin which fall bounce back and give you profit 5% -10% of all you buy sell it on profit )
5. Repeat it again and again. Regain loses need more patience..

Good Luck

Stop chasing for your loss, it can never be back. Now if you encounter this thing don’t give up on your faith, you just made a mistake and you must make extra effort to do better this time. We can actually prevent big losses in a bear market from setting your goal and executing it well. Keep yourself updated about the market, study how to read chart and you can have profit in the right time.
shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:04:22 AM

I don't think your method is correct, and it is often the case that other crypto currencies are red when bitcoin prices fall.

I think bitcoin is no longer decentralized, but managed by those with the greatest balance.

Don't do anything at this time. All we can do is wait and the market will turn green.
kimjenglot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:15:10 AM

Better stop trading if it seems better to understand its flow, You can invest your money in other ways aside from trading. How about lending or buy gold or any properties. This things will surely gives you a good profit by the right time comes. Never risk your money  to something un predictable and no assurance in return. Best wishes and goodluck:)
provided that we have a lot of capital, it would not hurt us to invest our money into the cryptocurrency. because basically a big risk will definitely get great results as well
Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:51:45 AM

I don't think your method is correct, and it is often the case that other crypto currencies are red when bitcoin prices fall.

I think bitcoin is no longer decentralized, but managed by those with the greatest balance.

Don't do anything at this time. All we can do is wait and the market will turn green.
Bitcoin is and will always remain decentralized in nature. The only thing which makes us little worried is that the ones who have invested a huge amount of money into it are very much capable of changing the market value of bitcoin and that they have this much of the influence too. However, you can only regain your loss by doing thee right thing and the right time and not by selling your coins at lesser prices.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:20:18 PM

Then you want to jump to another coin to regain your money? Its not a good idea pal. If i were you focus on it and let the market swing and swing 'cause you have no choice just wait for it to rise ,unless if the coins you want, is good and tends to rocketed maybe good choice Instead of waiting for the rise .
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:58:12 PM

If you try to regain your losses with the coins you hold depreciated in value, there is much more risk involved in it. My strategy is waiting and buying in crash to regain losses

khelan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 03:02:45 PM

Examine market daily and when market is going down so much, means 1 or 2 days continuously and all most of the coins seems in red then invest without you will get min 15-20% profit in 2-3 days then don't think too much sell the coins and recover your loss.
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:08:28 PM

Just wondering if this technique would work. I did buy coins and have a good portfolio which I bought at dips but now market has dipped even further.
so by selling off any coin now, I end up at a total loss.

however my question is there a way to gain profits , even in when slight greens.

such I am thinking this

at a moment of a green, even though value still be below what I bought a certain coin at.
can I regain a loss as in make a profit
as in selling out a coin at a green and buying into something else, that is low value but has faster gains?

if that makes sense?

an example I bought BTC when it was say 8000 usd.
say now its at 6500 usd , just using this as example
then market goes green and raises to 7000 usd
I am still at a loss
but is it possible to sell my BTC and then buy into a low value coin that has development
lets stay Dragonchain.
as I don't have dragonchain yet
could I regain my total overall value in a gain by buying into an ALT coin like this and hope for the faster growth in green to regain a loss I made on BTC

just asking any of the expert traders out there?

or am I best to wait 2 years for market to fully raise up above the prices I bought my BTC original for
even in my example this same scenario could work for LTC or ETH, if not BTC
if that makes sense
thanks

As for me know in my own way i must say that my tecnique to regain my loses is wait for the perfect time and hold up and make you mind be wise in everything i this world so that i must say that it is effective that can cause more lifes to be save even when it loses its value so that we can regain our money.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: