Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:03:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways To Buy BTC With PayPal  (Read 144 times)
ECN (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:01:29 PM

​Buying Bitcoin can be a real pain in the a**, especially if you’re trying to buy bitcoins using PayPal. The reason most exchanges don’t accept PayPal is because accepting a PayPal payment can be risky seeing as the PayPal may have been a hacked account, or the sender opens a dispute. Unlike PayPal and even banks, when bitcoins have been sent, there’s no chargebacks. They’re gone for good. (This is why you need a good wallet). However, there are still ways to buy Bitcoin using your PayPal account, but you’re going to pay very steep fees most of the time. Here’s three of them.

Full article:
Buying Bitcoins Using Paypal

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loginov

Activity: 36
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:47:36 PM

​Buying Bitcoin can be a real pain in the a**, especially if you’re trying to buy bitcoins using PayPal. The reason most exchanges don’t accept PayPal is because accepting a PayPal payment can be risky seeing as the PayPal may have been a hacked account, or the sender opens a dispute. Unlike PayPal and even banks, when bitcoins have been sent, there’s no chargebacks. They’re gone for good. (This is why you need a good wallet). However, there are still ways to buy Bitcoin using your PayPal account, but you’re going to pay very steep fees most of the time. Here’s three of them.

Full article:
Buying Bitcoins Using Paypal

There are a lot of issue in buying BTC with PayPal. It is hard to find a seller interested and he will ask for escrow most of the times which results in additional fees.
testyourinvest

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:54:49 PM

in indeed is possible but not recommended.
aswell as paypal bans people that sell crypto for pp.
Still you could check local bitcoins or HF market place to get someone to sell you crypto for Paypal.
Will cost you ~10-20% extra tho .
FutureDigiCoin

Activity: 95
Merit: 22

NEXT exchange -> simple, safe and fast

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 03:46:23 PM

See the new Dutch exchange: Next Exchange.
They just began to add paypall. Take a look at their site:

https://next.exchange/exchange#/orderbook/BTC/ETH
AGAVE

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:58:22 PM

Try this...

From 5 Methods to Buy Bitcoin With PayPal Instantly in 2018

https://99bitcoins.com/buying-bitcoins-with-paypal-a-practical-guide/
ArteMixer

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:41:29 PM

Most people buying Bitcoin, or Etherium, with real money from PayPal, are most likely to be interested in investing in any kind of cryptocurrency. I personally was hyped up for buying Tron (TRX) and spent hours searching for ways to get bitcoins from scratch. So here is some of my personal experience advises.

There are 2 ways to buy bitcoin with PayPal: public and private sellers. Public ones are the websites where you enter your data and buy bitcoins. They used to be a viable option, but recently (i mean like 7-8 months) this had been restricted and now you have to submit any kind of ID in order for a purchase. But believe me, it is harder than it sounds. If you overcome the fear of giving away your private info, it is just impossible to get yourself approved. I submitted my ID to literally all of the available public sellers (Bitcoin Panda, Coinbase...) and none of them approved. There are some stories about people who got approved, but I believe that was long ago. If you start digging deeper, to the less popular public sellers, you just risk getting yourself scammed, so beware. EDIT: Recently they added a new option, VirVox, but I, unfortunately, have no finances to check that out.

Now onto the private sellers. Services like LocalBitcoin offer you a stack of private sellers who sell hand-to-hand. There is a myth that they do not require verification in the form of ID. I can say the complete opposite: you have to send them the ID, your photo, your photo holding the ID, have a good reputation on the website and sometimes even a trader certificate. You might be better off just trying to use the public ones.

As a conclusion, I can say that it is unexpectedly hard to buy bitcoin at this time, selling might appear easier. You will have a better chance of getting your hand on bitcoins if you find a person, one of your friends maybe, who owns some and is willing to sell. Believe me, he will not refuse. If not, maybe you can find a crypto terminal in your city, there are already some of them around. I just wanna say that this all is my personal experience and yours might be different.

I spent 30 minutes writing this, worth your attention?
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:58:09 PM

Localbitcoins is probably the best, or at least the first option to consider. The main thing to be wary of is the sellers reputation--which you can verify by checking their feedback and trade volume. It might take a little time to find someone who is willing to engage in a transaction with you but as long as you are upfront and DO provide I.D., the likeliness of someone doing business with you increases.
thehien05bk

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:41:27 AM

thank you for your info!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: