Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:55:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: holding and prices will go up ?  (Read 6487 times)
voom360 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:30:19 AM

Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:51:26 AM

One major factor that affects it's price is the regulations that are happening here and there, I think it will crawl back again to the top when these things are finished. Another is it's popularity, one of the reason that surges is it became popular and investors was dragged and decide to buy BTC.
The media is a big impact in Bitcoin's ups and downs, when somebody that is famous and rich made a statement and it's goes public, surely the price will  be affected. Somewhat says that media cannot really accept Bitcoin and making a way to pull it down but others are just people who wants stories for their own self interests and hidden agendas. Another is the country banning crytp exchanges, people won't risk being captivated and would just dump resulting to declination of Bitcoin. There are people who believed and still holding Bitcoin believing it will be mainstream.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:53:40 AM

Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

Exactly its the time to hold your investment as market is still in correction phase and not fully recovered.If you sell your investment you may lose it or you may not be able to generate enough return so better to hold as new we are again entering into green area and prices will surely surge in upcoming months.This is crypot world and anything can be happened,prices may follow last year Dec-17 or may be near to it.Lets be optimistic.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:56:48 AM

When every new correction come - we see such questions again  Smiley
There is only one right answer - HOLD until you get x2 profit minimum, don't be greedy and fix your income when market is green.

azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:57:30 AM

now all the coins have increased. da seems simultaneously and simultaneously. but the increase is not the same. I am sure this will continue to increase and able to reach the revokes as it did in December last. because its development looks good and crawls.
dalesotpi

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:05:52 AM

It sure is the way to go. It is better to hold you digital assets due mainly it is still in its correction phase, rather than squander your assets then loss a lot in the process, and the added non profit due to non generation of enough returns. Cryptocurrency is extremely volatile and prices could change the next hour, however, most of it have a mean rising pattern in general. Which means that it is rising no matter how small.
One thing I've learned about crypto industry is not to do panic selling.
sparg

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:09:05 AM

The current Market cap is at the level it was in December so whoever bought before December is mostly in profit.
I am still in a nice profit, sure it could be bigger if I would've sold in January but still is at least 10x  from my initial investment, and I bought at the beginning of last year.
I think that the majority bought before this bear run and most of them don't have this dilemma: to hold or to sell. They just keep on with their trading, mining or whatever they are doing.

tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:10:05 AM

nobody can answer you: prices will go up,nobody can perdict the market,the crypto need more information surppot to grow up,now day by day the price of crypto fall,no find the bottom,i think now it is  very risky to new buying altcoin,shoul buy btc or eth,if have some altcoin buy hight price,you should hold and wait it grow up again
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:13:34 AM

right now, we can only hold back and be patient while learning the situation that will continue to happen.
the market rise occurs when the market is ready to escape the shackles of correction and the current ban.

wirosableng

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:15:37 AM

many factors that affect the price rise, for example there is a procurement pump or many who buy the coin.
yesterday is the most appropriate time to buy coins and hold until the end of the year.
pasagir

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:30:19 AM

The cryptoHYIP passed. Now the market will develop in jerks. After the G20 summit, much will be understood.
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:33:08 AM

I am pretty sure it will start going up very soon, can't go any lower than that.
Meraki

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:37:53 AM

Holding wont help the price of a certain coin go up. It just a mentality that don't sell your coins until the price rise up. for sure that the price will go up if the price drops so much because there will be somebody will buy many coins while the price is low and thats the cue that the price will rise up again if many people started buying again.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:45:16 AM

Base on my little understanding and experience in the crypto world, it’s absolutely not ideal for someone to sell while at lost even in the real market. It’s obvious that all the bad news around were causing commotion in market these days. Holding till everything would balance and sell while in profit is the best. Good news would still fall in and green candles gonna show up which will surely affect the price positively. Thanks
henry1997

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:50:27 AM

currently cryptocurrency itself is subject to permission disruption from some countries or called G20 is now out of an article that the FSB declared that bitcoin or cryptocurrency does not disrupt the global economy so now it is in safe period
check here: https://investir.lesechos.fr/marches/bitcoin-cryptomonnaies/g20-le-fsb-rejette-les-appels-a-une-regulation-des-cryptomonnaies-1750099.php

and investors are already starting to believe in the cryptocurrency trade and it will all get better as soon as you set up the funds to buy or hold u have token or alcoin bitcoin. it is certain that the mid-year or the end of the year will begin to improve
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:51:29 AM

Of course yes the alternative coins price will be rising again, you have known about that, i mean you have made good prediction of the price of cryptocurrencies, so what's making doubt about that? Personallity i have bought more cryptocurrencies for long time investment due to the trend of cryptocurrencies price is starting up trend, it is good time for trading daily or investing for couples months later.
SavageBrother

Activity: 129
Merit: 8

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:52:25 AM

Investing in good projects will give you peace of mind. The only thing at that worries me at the moment is that bitcoin has such an enormous influence on the price of a project. Why would a good project, like WePower, Singularity or Universa for example be worth only 30% of what it was worth a month ago, just because bitcoin dropped? That makes no sense. It is time we get fiat pairing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:54:17 AM

Here's my opinion:

a. The G20 summit outcome.
b. LN network rolled out and everyone get on board.

That's the 2 most contributing factor that I push the price to even hit $20K this year. The G20 is critical because it will define how countries will look at crypto's. Are there going to be one universal regulation? Or other nations doesn't agree with Germany and France idea?

As for LN, we have been waiting for this all year long. Everyone is excited because it can finally 'solved' the mempool being always clogged although in the last couple of months the network spammer has stop and mempol is clear. But its still good to see LN rolled out and shut up all the haters for good.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
xieqieshangu9

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:55:09 AM

The number of digital encrypted money circulating in the market is certain!

If many choose to hold their own digital encrypted passwords, then demand in the market is greater than supply.

Prices will go up!
stephiechoiii

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:57:52 AM

Yes just hold the coins for now, today the prices is increase a little bit again. It will recover its high price again, maybe sooner or later.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: