Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:58:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency to be accepted on buses by 2025?  (Read 444 times)
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:37:47 PM

There are many people who think that something as valuable as bitcoin should not be used to pay that kind of minimum expenses, but fortunately there are countless cryptocurrencies that can fulfill that function fully. At the end of the day, if cryptocurrencies are called to replace fiat money in the future, all this type of small expenses must also be considered in an economy based on cryptos.

My expectation is the same. I wish crypto currencies should replace local currecies and crypto should rule over the world supporting everyone increase their wealth and economy standard. Not only crypto should be used for small expenses, it should be for everything. The currency market has identified bitcoin and other crypto currencies as profitable. Hope every nation start adapting bitcoin and other crypto currencies as well.

If humanoid robot and flying cars possible means even this will be happen in future for sure. I think you can use the crypto debit card on swiping to get the amount on regular ATM machines and you can access on bus swiper as well.

Do not expect all the countries will go with behind on crypto currency because most of cryptos are like in shit value.
Then some of projects will go to moon and fall in some minutes into cheap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcblockchain

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:32:12 PM

crypto currency merchant acceptance is on the full swing this year in Japan is the first country which accepts bitcoin in buses to more than 1000 merchants shops
rucapri0

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:39:13 AM

I conceive that could be viable, mainly in a burly rubberneck loci in organization to construct the pay business in carry easy and fast.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:08:22 AM

There are many people who think that something as valuable as bitcoin should not be used to pay that kind of minimum expenses, but fortunately there are countless cryptocurrencies that can fulfill that function fully. At the end of the day, if cryptocurrencies are called to replace fiat money in the future, all this type of small expenses must also be considered in an economy based on cryptos.

My expectation is the same. I wish crypto currencies should replace local currecies and crypto should rule over the world supporting everyone increase their wealth and economy standard. Not only crypto should be used for small expenses, it should be for everything. The currency market has identified bitcoin and other crypto currencies as profitable. Hope every nation start adapting bitcoin and other crypto currencies as well.

If humanoid robot and flying cars possible means even this will be happen in future for sure. I think you can use the crypto debit card on swiping to get the amount on regular ATM machines and you can access on bus swiper as well.

Do not expect all the countries will go with behind on crypto currency because most of cryptos are like in shit value.
Then some of projects will go to moon and fall in some minutes into cheap.
I have already seen some projects which are already making up with this innovation where it do focus on coins to be used on transport.Like cartaxi but now they do turn into a scam even they do have the working company but still werent able to make profits into its investors. Anything is possible but i would only believe this would be applied only with BTC or ETH payments which you can easily swipe it on. 2025 is long way too go and we might see a flying car on that year or any other better innovation. No one knows.

hetecon

Activity: 462

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:30:01 PM

I think that by this time we all will have small hardware wallets, with the help of which we can pay. I think it will be before 2015 year. May be even 2020..

rama666

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:56:42 PM

Man that is the stupidest question that i have ever seen in my entire life. In my country buses still don't want to accept credit card. 
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:43:27 PM

I think that in 2025 the cryptocurrency market will become more stable and gain the trust of many and accept the cryptocurrency on the bus as possible. Because cryptocurrency is very good at transactions, low transaction costs and when there is internet, people make transactions easily.
it's true that price volatility is still the main problem. cryptocurrency is very easy to use in transactions but it may only happen in some countries because at this time there are even many countries that oppose it.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:49:18 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 12:24:35 AM by ngavanngo22

If this matches reality, the future of cryptocurrency will become the world's most popular currency. People will use cryptos in daily transactions. By that time, cash will no longer exist, and instead, people will use cryptos, from eating out in restaurants to entertainment services, selling food and necessities for the living.

Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 12:36:57 AM

I guess 2025 is way too early for this to happen. Give it atleast a minimum of 10 years. Maybe its suitable that Bitcoin would be the main cryptocurrency to be accepted rather than the cryptocurrency in general, not unless if there is a device or a software that could instantly convert alts to Bitcoin. But then again, this is way too far to happen, lets focus first the mass adaption of cryptocurrency around the world.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CptThomas13

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:53:30 AM

I think that in 2025 the cryptocurrency market will become more stable and gain the trust of many and accept the cryptocurrency on the bus as possible. Because cryptocurrency is very good at transactions, low transaction costs and when there is internet, people make transactions easily.
cbIpok

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 07:54:20 AM

This depends entirely on the development of crypto money. I think that it is early for uses on buses on 2025, we need more time.
katelynsk

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:25:27 PM

Have just read about cryptocurrency adoption (BTC, BCH and LTC) in Brazil buses here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4457569.0

The news source.

So, 2025 is closer than you think.
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:32:19 PM

2025 will be the year when almost whole amount of bitcoin will be mined, that means price will be bigger and more stable, thanks to that second aspect for me most of places will be trying to make possible transactions and payments with crypto, that would pump prices and make crypto even more popular.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

CrimsonGT

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:49:46 PM

Actually it will be very cool to be able in the future to pay in public transport at whatever country by cryptocurrencies, as sometimes when you travel you just don't have enough local coins to pay for it.
Lophuong

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:51:31 PM

yes it's a sign of the mainstream user's growing acceptance of crypto and blockchain
bocyaj

Activity: 1324
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:07:14 PM

Nearly Eight year their in between this.Personally I think this will happen.Bitcoin was get into common man from 2012.In five years,the price of bitcoin  reaches 19,000$.Then due to some regulation and ban of crypto currency in some of the country,the price again start to reduce.
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:08:06 PM

The technology isn't ready yet for mass adoption. The people were ready last December had bitcoin and other crypto's not run into the scaling roadblock. But when the technology is finally ready enough for the average unsophisticated nontechnical user to send transactions simply by moving your finger across the screen, that's when there will no longer be a bottoming out crash after a high.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:28:24 PM

I think it possible, because it has a lot of countries. When it was 2025 not just buses but also establishments. The bitcoin gradually grows so we'll help bitcoin increase so the countries that have not received it will receive it. Thanks ..
toyang11

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 12:53:50 AM

This genereation is more on hi-technology that makes our life easy. Yes it is possible, nowadays people adapt and getting to know about cryptocurrency just like bitcoin and this kind of payments in the near future in the buses it will make our life easy and hassle free..Thanks.!
fonyo

Activity: 304

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:40:12 AM

I don't cherish I dish out so much clock. I cherish it desire presently be established. At the real understanding, the amusement has been started, grown human are exploitation it, and it has been circulate to over-the-counter industries.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: