Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:27:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 26 millions of Americans have already purchased cryptocurrency  (Read 137 times)
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:16:56 PM

New Survey Shows Around 26 Mln Americans Own - And 8 Percent Plan To Buy - Cryptocurrencies
This week is full of Green News and positive trends!
Can't wait to see Bitcoin on 12... Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:23:55 PM

New Survey Shows Around 26 Mln Americans Own - And 8 Percent Plan To Buy - Cryptocurrencies

Finder’s survey was answered by 2,001 Americans adults using Pureprofile, a site that gives cash rewards to users that participate in its surveys.

That is the total giveaway. Doesn't need survey's though to confirmed that Americans are indeed in bitcoin. Just look at the trading volumes per 24 hours and you will see the indeed they are very much into crypto world.

How many influential Americans do you see in crypto? Almost all of them in the top 10 came from the US. So I'm not surprised to see the results of the survey.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:39:12 PM

Finder’s survey was answered by 2,001 Americans adults using Pureprofile, a site that gives cash rewards to users that participate in its surveys.

That is the total giveaway. Doesn't need survey's though to confirmed that Americans are indeed in bitcoin. Just look at the trading volumes per 24 hours and you will see the indeed they are very much into crypto world.

How many influential Americans do you see in crypto? Almost all of them in the top 10 came from the US. So I'm not surprised to see the results of the survey.

I agree. From my personal point of view USA and Japan are two world's biggest crypto investors.
Most probably China is the third one.
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:51:34 PM

Seriously? how did you get that statistics? maybe you just made this numbers so you hyping those people around the crypto. But anyways thank you for sharing it with us. We need new comers/investors in the crypto world so that we will reach a trillion market cap.
Lovecove

Activity: 161
Merit: 38

(Thank you for all the merit =) ) ~Lovecove!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:52:47 PM

It might sound impressive but it really isn't.

In July 2017, the U.S. census shows that there are 325,719,178 Americans.

That means that only 7.98% of Americans are in crypto.

In comparison, there are more than 100 million Americans with diabetes.

And in 2017, there were about 40 million people living in California. So if everyone who bought crypto in the U.S. lived in Cali, they wouldn't make up the whole population!

Compare this to S. Korea where over 30 percent of its residents have bought crypto.

I think this is a good sign for sure. It means that there's sitll a heck of a lot more money that can pour into crypto from America. If 30 percent of Americans get into crypto, we'll see a push in the coinmarketcap, and suddenly we're looking at some moons  Cool

Visit now if you're interested in buying these domains: EtherMining.org, CryptoMovement.org, Bitcoiner.Co
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:59:48 PM

I am sure that this survey has not came across most of the people, my opinion is that there are much more people involved like double that number. There are people who are reading about it and earning and are not investing into it. You have much more people that heard about bitcoin and know that it is some kind of internet money but these are not educated well enough and they surely are majority out there, not just in USA but in other countries as well. Other than that, your statment at end point out number 12 what is special about it??
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:17:43 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 09:20:27 PM by Thadeous

Seriously? how did you get that statistics? maybe you just made this numbers so you hyping those people around the crypto. But anyways thank you for sharing it with us. We need new comers/investors in the crypto world so that we will reach a trillion market cap.

Which statistics?
If you are talking about the article, this statistics was collected by Pureprofile, a site that gives cash rewards to users for surveys.
If you mean top crypto investing countries - it's just my personal opinion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: