Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:13:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down  (Read 5888 times)
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:47:37 PM

The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

We all have common answers here, we do have the same thoughts and that is because of FUD news. A lot of FUD news everywhere which lead for weak hands to panic sell their portfolio including all their alternative coins because of lost of trust because of some news they heard to a BIAS mainstream media, but we are not generalizing every media. Bitcoin is real and is decentralized, which means no one ever controls it or manipulate it. If you really believe in bitcoin, never sell immediately, have trust to what you invested.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:32:08 PM

Bitcoin always fell and successfully rose from his knees. Therefore be patient, bitcoin will grow again.  Wink

I think Much more impact is the momentum traders and speculators who pile in and out trying to make more money.
Prices go up and down quickly because Bitcoin is basically not used for anything but speculation. If it has a common basic utility, it will be much more stable, but everyone is just chasing profits and hoping to get rich with that trade. That does not mean it can not be useful for certain apps or nobody is using it for trade or commerce, but they are so far in the minority that these cases are rather insignificant in terms of what determines the price at a given moment.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:48:55 PM

the price of bitcoin declines dramatically perhaps because there are so many negative issues about bitcoin, all coins are now down all not just bitcoin, just wait for the market price to go up if you want to invest.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
petronus

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:54:16 PM

Many problems occur in the crypto market. such as the news of bitcoin theft that took place in the famous exchange place in crypto made bitcoin prices decreased. it is very harmful to everyone.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Rambogae

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:21:05 PM

Bitcoin is the major crypto currency and its market is found volatile Bitcoin is suitable for the day trading.Mostly the new bie's are investing to bitcoin at the peak market which is totally unsuitable for the investment. Whenever the market is subject to the correction the price will be going down mean time the new bie's who has entered to the market at peak level were in panic and selling  bitcoin untimely and booking lose that situation the market will be going down rapidly.

I think Although it is unverified information but it is making a stir in the marketplace so it has played a role on the decline in bitcoin value. But thanks to the G20 news saying that they will discuss about the benefits of cryptocurrency, bitcoin has restored its value and hopefully can rise more.
The bitcoin value will drop because of news from google about banning ads related to cryptocurrency and ICO. But not only that Twitter and instagram according to some articles also make those actions.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:24:53 PM

You should be aware that the price of the bitcoin is base on supply and demand on the cryptocurrency market. The price of the bitcoin is continuing to decline because the demand is decreasing.

Its not because demand is decreasing, you all aware of how a news can effect the crypto market, same happened to bitcoin, due to some negative news and ban on bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in different countries like India negatively effect the value of bitcoin.  Also the news that, U.S. Department of Justice has launched a criminal probe about bitcoin price manipulation is the major driver behind this price decrease.  
udanemas

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:46:30 PM

The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

Yes I think some people think and argue about why bitcoin prices go down, it's because panicked salespeople, let's consider such opinions, but all the ideas here are just a form of speculation and nothing can provide an accurate situation. I think this is just a market correction. The bitcoin will rise soon.
allison.aus

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:52:54 PM

Hello everybody! I want to tell my story ...
It all started with the fact that bitcoin caught a wave of HYIP. There was money for starting a business consulted with those who understood this and I decided to invest all money in bitcoins. And after that my whole life has changed) I earned a lot of money, I realized my plans in business and a lot of money left! thanks bitcoins   Cool Cool Cool
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:54:56 PM

What i read the most about cryptocurrency speculation in this forum is, there are fud that is spreading in other countries about bitcoins and people are preferring to sell their coins more than holding it due to panicking.
pasti kaya

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:41:30 PM

probably because there are so few investors that bitcoin prices are falling quickly. which is caused by a lot of news about the bitcoin ban.
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:09:55 PM

I see the reason for this falling prices as people in this market. There is really a building that is trying to create so many panic bombs that they have built it on top of it. They are not aware that they are doing evil to them.
PayneCharity

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:15:12 PM

Yeah, this is just a temporary becase for sure a lot of good news and improvements are coming so for me stop panicking. Its green day, and I hope this is a the beginning of a new all time high in the making.
I do not think bitcoin prices are just temporary. Market prices have fallen since the beginning of 2018 and no signs of recovery. The end of this year, prices may continue to fall
dev9t9ok

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:03:26 PM

I think we should operate our community resources more efficiently to affect on falling market. I am sure that we are able to change something in the better way by involving  new investors because the new investors are required to boost market. We need to form a constant stream of new investors who will buy coins boosting market.
Pakwan12

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:21:57 PM

Bitcoin price going down rapidly because of the negative news in the media,and because of some country banned  the bitcoin.
darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:12:56 PM

The value of bitcoin is going down due to the news of google about banning cryptocurrency related ads and ICO. But not only that Twitter and instagram according to some articles are also making those actions. Though it is unverified information but it is making a stir on the market thus have played a role on the drop of bitcoins value. But thanks to the news on G20 that says they are going to tackle about the benefits of cryptocurrency, bitcoin has recovered its value and hopefully to climb up more.
Besides that, FUDers are grabbing this opportunity to spread more fake news(although google banning crypto ads is a fact). Panic sellers also contributes to the price's bearish trend. As a bitcoin user, I think it is only okay for me even if price of btc goes down today. It will just mean that we are weeding out the weak hands and market will become healthier, it will also be a good opportunity to rebuy after selling at the peak or near the peak.

Agreed, There are so many speculators that making noises and fake news about bitcoin, it also have a negative effect in the environment of bitcoin,  maybe they should stop doing that, Bitcoin will not end as well as crypto currency, The reason behind the price of bitcoin as of now, is that the panic sellers itself, they are making the market red, also the whales manipulators who are always been there since the beginning of crypto currency.
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:23:31 PM

The value of bitcoin is going down due to the news of google about banning cryptocurrency related ads and ICO. But not only that Twitter and instagram according to some articles are also making those actions. Though it is unverified information but it is making a stir on the market thus have played a role on the drop of bitcoins value. But thanks to the news on G20 that says they are going to tackle about the benefits of cryptocurrency, bitcoin has recovered its value and hopefully to climb up more.
Besides that, FUDers are grabbing this opportunity to spread more fake news(although google banning crypto ads is a fact). Panic sellers also contributes to the price's bearish trend. As a bitcoin user, I think it is only okay for me even if price of btc goes down today. It will just mean that we are weeding out the weak hands and market will become healthier, it will also be a good opportunity to rebuy after selling at the peak or near the peak.

Agreed, There are so many speculators that making noises and fake news about bitcoin, it also have a negative effect in the environment of bitcoin,  maybe they should stop doing that, Bitcoin will not end as well as crypto currency, The reason behind the price of bitcoin as of now, is that the panic sellers itself, they are making the market red, also the whales manipulators who are always been there since the beginning of crypto currency.
Bitcoin prices are falling off a cliff as a growing heap of bad news for the crypto market piles up.Government regulators in Japan slapped six exchange operators with business improvement orders, while a South Korean trading-platform said earlier this week that hackers stole about $30 million in digital tokens.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:03:45 PM

Bitcoin prices are falling off a cliff as a growing heap of bad news for the crypto market piles up.Government regulators in Japan slapped six exchange operators with business improvement orders, while a South Korean trading-platform said earlier this week that hackers stole about $30 million in digital tokens.

Yes , The fake news that are spreading in the media and all the speculators that are claiming that bitcoin will end are just non facts only predictions, their statements has never been proven in truth side of the story , the market shows that it still falling also bitcoin, because of the fake statements coming from media and some people , the weak holders are alarmed and started to pay attention in selling their funds in low price, which is not appropriate.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:11:04 PM

You can see that the decline in bitcoin prices is a natural consequence of market rules and I believe that bitcoin prices will continue to decline in the coming days. The market is in a bear market in the long run when bitcoin prices are falling sharply since reaching $ 19800. Since the bitcoin price has not been able to recover and is constantly on the rise, I believe that at this time you should not invest long term in bitcoin.

Priestly131

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:30:44 PM

The banning of bitcoin in South Korea and France and it’s publicity in the media instilled some fear in most countries and investors as to how the future of bitcoin is going to be like. This I believe has affected the price of bitcoin negatively and has led to it’s downward trend.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:22:14 AM

Yep! Bitcoin's price can surely be affected by the different false accusation. But that does not change the fact that bitcoin is true and has the highest reputation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: