Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:31:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down  (Read 5888 times)
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:52:59 PM

When ever the price of bitcoin is going down rapidly means there will be specific reasons behind it for such massive selling. The market  movement generally  based on the rumors. There will be negative and positive rumors in connection with the bitcoin. If there is any type of positive rumors to bitcoin there will be massive buying in the market and such negative rumors there will be massive selling in the market .We can see the price variations in the market accordingly.
Again the same answer that in my opinion whales is responsible for fall in the price. They turn the market trend according to their well which is not good for bitcoin and small investors as well. You are right that investors should be patient and wait for good times to come. This fall is for the time being and soon in the near future we will see rise again in the price.

this is exacerbated by the deterioration of support from the government, so besides whales, other investors are also afraid that the price will go down, hopefully the expectations of market habit at the end of the year can be repeated

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:23:57 PM

Because the market is in a bearish trend. so everyone sells instead of buying. when the market gets an uptrend every one start to buy when the price goes higher and higher to get profit. So bitcon market price goes up continuously. When market starts to falls down at one stage again panic sellers sell their bitcoin .

yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:01:42 PM

because of whales. they are dumping the price and pushing the price because they collect more. they sold their bitcoins when it was up and whenever the price drops and they have enough volume they collect them back.

turn the page
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:13:51 PM

Bitcoin is a good asset and investors keep manipulating the price down so they can buy more of it. The volume of BTC in the market is going low because the investors keep their assets in private wallets.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:22:00 PM

The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

The price of cryptocurrency is based on supply and demand, the market price today is dumping because people cannot fully believe on the growth of bitcoins because there are fud that is currently spreading in different countries.

qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:38:48 PM

I think this is because investors are monitoring the warnings of some regulators that increasing crackdowns on the cryptocurrency market in many country. in some media, I find news that this year is the year of regulation for bitcoin and other cryptocurrency markets. this of course raises concerns and does not close the possibility of causing panic among bitcoin holders and trigger the occurrence of sales in a large scale.
tepakpak

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:23:02 PM

This is an incident that befell bitcoin because lately there is a lot of negative news and the price manipulation of big investors. I think this incident is a natural thing in the world of crypto and will soon recover.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:27:10 PM

I can't really understant it, why there is a really bad situation on the cryptocurrency's market... I follow this for 3month and we see only worse situation everytime...
Jamescur

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:35:28 PM

The price of BTC is too easy to be disturbed by external factors!
Some bad news about BTC will cause investors to panic. They sell BTC below market price, causing the price of BTC to drop rapidly!
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:54:25 AM

bitcoin prices may decrease in because there are negative impacts that want to fall bitcoin, but do not get dizzy, bitcoin prices will be back as before and will be more advanced, wait is bitcoin prices improve.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:59:56 AM

The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

The price of cryptocurrency is based on supply and demand, the market price today is dumping because people cannot fully believe on the growth of bitcoins because there are fud that is currently spreading in different countries.
The problem is they never bothered to understand what they are going to, bitcoin is investment but also a currency, the principle is to add additional payment process and use this blockchain system to help financial industry to lessen the delayed, if this will fully adopt and understand by people around this business then panic will lessen and most of holders will wait for more progress.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Mlowo

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:54:31 AM

if we do not work we will never be rich, the key to success is to try and be patient, work hard, we will definitely get a satisfactory result

buternasek

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:27:52 AM

The value of bitcoin is going down due to the news of google about banning cryptocurrency related ads and ICO. But not only that Twitter and instagram according to some articles are also making those actions. Though it is unverified information but it is making a stir on the market thus have played a role on the drop of bitcoins value. But thanks to the news on G20 that says they are going to tackle about the benefits of cryptocurrency, bitcoin has recovered its value and hopefully to climb up more.
from this incident we can draw a strong conclusion, that it is true that the media has an important role to the price of cryptocurrency.
each time the media issues a negative statement about bitcoin, at that moment the bitcoin price is affected. bitcoin volume down.
almaroof

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:31:44 AM

The law of diminishing return is affecting the growth curve of bitcoin , it went up to fast within a Short period of time. It will only take some time. Its going back up. Let's keep calm
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:19:24 AM

I heard from others that there are many issues that make bitcoins to get down in price. And I know that a lot of investors have sold their bitcoins because they are affected with the issue against bitcoins or just afraid to lose their investment. But for me, I can say and I do believe that no matter what the issue against bitcoins I will still hold my bitcoins and will continue working with bitcoins in order to earn more..
pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:49:15 PM

I think so.The rapid downfall of BTC is just a temporary. BTC has almost had a massive downfall after the South Korean Exchange attack. The other factors which might have contributed to the sudden downfall of  BTC might be regulatory measures introduced in Japan. Bitflyer, the local exchange aggregator announced that they wouldn’t accept new customers due to the regulations imposed by the Financial Services Agency in Japan.
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:07:38 AM

I think so.The rapid downfall of BTC is just a temporary. BTC has almost had a massive downfall after the South Korean Exchange attack. The other factors which might have contributed to the sudden downfall of  BTC might be regulatory measures introduced in Japan. Bitflyer, the local exchange aggregator announced that they wouldn’t accept new customers due to the regulations imposed by the Financial Services Agency in Japan.
I really agree if the price of btc down is only temporary, because we already know the experience of previous years, all almost the same year-to-year incidents and if this year btc down it is clear in because there is bad news from various countries. I think it's just politics to play around with the price in order to make a big profit at the end of every year.
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:14:35 AM

Maybe you're right its just a temporary but for now its not as you can see the price in the market didn't going up back so I was nervous about it if the price will go down much more then it was lucky to those who buy now and unlucky to who invest in higher price like me.
Legwist

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:33:13 AM

When Bitcoin Supply is not balanced with demand, then the price will be corrected and fall far enough. But I think this is natura. And Many large corporations do not want to invest in bitcoin making it drastically reduced.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:32:06 AM

I heard from others that there are many issues that make bitcoins to get down in price. And I know that a lot of investors have sold their bitcoins because they are affected with the issue against bitcoins or just afraid to lose their investment. But for me, I can say and I do believe that no matter what the issue against bitcoins I will still hold my bitcoins and will continue working with bitcoins in order to earn more..
There are many things that affect the market including the latest news, and you also have to follow the news so you will not be left behind the train, for example if the news starts to negative maybe the price will soon decrease, and your choice is to sell or hold? it depends on you, but what I see most users sell it, so the price is rapidly going down
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: