Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:34:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down  (Read 5854 times)
devil before evil

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:10:18 AM

Trading or investing in cryptocurrency is a psychological war against yourself. Stock traders often say that investing in traditional markets requires extreme mental discipline. That discipline is how they control themselves when the market is volatile. How they stop from making stupid decisions, and keep on track with their strategy.I’ve been in this space for a few years now. I started off as a investor but fell deeper down the rabbit hole. I work with an accelerator helping token sales, and recently joined the team of a project I fell in love with. I like to think this gives me a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals at play.What this understanding of the players involved in this market has given me is..Well, the knowledge that this market is almost completely sentiment driven. Which means it doesn’t always make sense. Crypto has more retail investors than any other market. You can see this if you look at the Bitcoin price chart next to a chart of Google search trends for the word “Bitcoin”. The charts are pretty similar, it would seem, The more people that google Bitcoin, the higher the price goes.Bitcoin Price Over 12 Months

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:30:35 AM

I hope this is a temporary one, I think it's just a game of popes to get more profits by making the market panic, the value of BTC continues to fall, it makes a little fear in investors, especially novice investors, and they start selling their BTC without consideration, it might be triggering prices that are not rising at the moment, this is indeed a bad time, the toughest test for investors hopefully by the end of the year will be the end of our waiting, and the market will improve again
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:57:49 AM

In my personal opinion, Bitcoin goes down fast because it has been exploited. Actual value of Bitcoin will not reach 20k $ per coin at the end of 2017. It takes a very long time to prove its usefulness to the world so the price of Bitcoin is currently the price. Its real. no surprises

There are many factors that affects bitcoin’s price downfall. And one of this factors is due to crypto user’s/investor’s panic selling. Panic selling has no good to offer. This kind of situation  just contibutes a lot  to the rapidly going down of bitcoin’s price.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
lonzoball0

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:20:52 PM

we can see how much the price has increased. In particular, at the end of 2017. But the prices are very low in early 2018. but this is just a temporary because there is a lot of good news and improvements are coming. so there is nothing to fear about it.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:38:54 PM

In my personal opinion, Bitcoin goes down fast because it has been exploited. Actual value of Bitcoin will not reach 20k $ per coin at the end of 2017. It takes a very long time to prove its usefulness to the world so the price of Bitcoin is currently the price. Its real. no surprises

There are many factors that affects bitcoin’s price downfall. And one of this factors is due to crypto user’s/investor’s panic selling. Panic selling has no good to offer. This kind of situation  just contibutes a lot  to the rapidly going down of bitcoin’s price.
There are several factors behind this.The force of demand and supply play an important role in determining the price of Bitcoin.If the demand falls the price will also fall and if the demand rises price will also rise.How much investment is done in Bitcoin also determines the value of it.People are selling their Bitcoins nowadays and this is also leading to the downfall of the price of Bitcoin.Countries are banning Bitcoin due to its volatilty and risky nature.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 12:42:02 PM

Bitcoin prices that go down are things that will always happen and that is only temporary because the price of bitcoin will definitely change again and will soon recover and rise again, so be patient

suzukiy

Activity: 222

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:39:48 PM

I myself do not know the cause of the price of bitcoin dropped dramatically, in my opinion the current price is very good to buy bitcoin and save it for a while while waiting for prices to rise again, the price is now only temporary and I am sure the price of bitcoin will recover
KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:00:19 PM

I think that it may be the game of whales, because I don't see many obvious reasons for BTC to fall currently. Market is likely to start restoring now.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:42:05 PM

The price of bitcoin rapidly going down the main reason is ETF approval this Etf approval news is killing the market profits we should understand in the bear market every news efforts us a lot
missyqt29

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:10:01 PM

The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

I think the bitcoin price rapidly going down because of the new currency and also the demand of bitcoin continuously decreasing. I think one of the problem of bitcoin is lack of new investors so it may affect the bitcoin price. Some bitcoin user switch in the new currency because they think that the bitcoin fall.
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:58:57 PM

maybe it will be temporary or even the price can go down very far, as we know for now crypto is not stable and tends to go down probably because some countries are starting to block crypto as a medium of exchange in their country. causing people to start believing less and prices tend to fall. but I believe one day prices will rise again.
Cliparts

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:19:05 PM

This is because the Bitcoin and Altcoin holders are easy to believed to FUD making them to panic of selling their Cryptos. Actually, the big whales will trigger the selling together with the FUD news and making the people to panic that if the price successfully down then the big whales will buy it again. I just hope that soon, many will learn about this strategy of market manipulation in which ETF is our only hope.

You are right, this is because of the weak hands that always believes fud without knowing and searching that this is only a strategy to manipulate cryto price.
Yup those who have weak thinking and have no such mind that the price of bitcoin will be high soon, we should not follow such type of people because they are only here to divert our attention and to make us sell our bitcoin after being worry about the price of falling price of bitcoin, we should have fait and never panic our bitcoin at this time it will be high once again.
lebronLALK

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:14:57 AM

Bitcoin went up too much too fast because it is still an immature currency. I believe any market cap < $1T makes it is still undervalued. Currency as an investment and questions like this are not something that will be asked once BTC is mature and stable. Once BTC is stable, it will still increase but at a slow and steady rate, just like mature fiat decreases at a slow and steady rate. Personally, I prefer the former to the latter.
FRAGILE07

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:04:50 AM

Indeed, Bitcoin is transitory. Bitcoin costs are going down quick in light of the fact that there are such a large number of gossipy tidbits about late Bitcoin being heard. France and South Korea prohibited Bitcoin thus, different nations fear bitcoin. Subsequently, Bitcoin costs are much lower in the present market. Which is $ 8K beneath. Which is somewhat disillusioning for Bitcoin clients. In addition, Bitcoin is a cash. It is ordinary to build the cost of bitcoin. In the event that we take a gander at the record of 2017, we can see how much the cost has expanded. Specifically, toward the finish of 2017. In any case, the costs are low in mid 2018. A few people surmise that the costs of different sorts of cash are expanding. It might be said that everything will be lessened bitcoin. In any case, soon the bitcoin will wind up profitable.
ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:28:11 AM

I think that it may be the game of whales, because I don't see many obvious reasons for BTC to fall currently. Market is likely to start restoring now.
Adanya pemberitaan tentang Komisi Sekuritas dan Bursa (Securities and Exchange Commission/SEC) Amerika Serikat yang menyelidiki bursa Bitcoin dan cryptocurrency lainnya, menjadi penyebab turunnya harga Bitcoin .
inding

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:07:34 AM

Market funds have fled. The market is now in a downturn. Perhaps the bubble of cryptocurrency has shattered. We all need to wait patiently for a better market. The market was too high last year.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:45:24 PM

The price reduction is manipulation, in order to attract more people and after that huge growth will begin.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:32:30 PM

The price of bitcoins depends on many factors and, of course, this very confidence in the coin means a lot of the attitude of states towards the digital coin market. The more they legalize, the price will accordingly grow. Bitcoin may help to increase its position - the less it is left to extract, the more difficult it is, and its value will increase. Today's drop in the price of the main digital currency can be explained by too high a price previously, most likely artificially large groups owning bitcoin.

melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:39:40 PM

Market funds have fled. The market is now in a downturn. Perhaps the bubble of cryptocurrency has shattered. We all need to wait patiently for a better market. The market was too high last year.

I think what we need to wait now is for the new investors to step in and buy more cryptocurrencies, we also need to wait when the whales will pump the market again.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:45:26 PM

I saw this is it happens every year, bitcoin price has always had a phase every year, we can see from the previous years, this year bitcoin tends to fall, because the previous year bitcoin price already increased very high, and I am sure bitcoin price will rise again in the year 2019, could even rise higher after halving in the year 2020.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: