Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:57:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anticipation from the future ?  (Read 3852 times)
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:59:23 AM

Those countries who that chose to ban the use of cryptocurrency might not ready to accept virtual currencies and they need more time to prepare. Other governments feels that cryptocurrencies need to be monitored to prevent illegal use and create also some rules to protect their people financially. These governments will eventually allow bitcoin in their countries after regulation is implemented.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BillyTalent

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:01:48 AM

:)Countries are divided into 3 groups: those who ban bitcoin, those who will regulate it strongly and those who will give complete freedom to development. The second and the third groups us well be satisfied with. This majority. It's enough to survive.Therefore, it is not necessary to look for negative outside of us. ; Smiley Smiley
Of course, there is a anticipation, and it is unforgettable, but I think it is not necessary to think far on the coin, as the coin can happen almost everything, because it's all not predict.
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:06:35 AM

Definitely affirmative. That's also my concept regarding how bitcoin being accepted or not by others. There will be always a not pleasing criticisms towards bitcoin but it's not actually a harmful one or a threat for bitcoin to be worried of.

Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:08:15 AM

And in the end, as time passes.. more and more countries will accept bitcoin, due here it's getting more widely recognizable and almost everyone knows it.
Here can be seen that the technology in it, including a thing related to the future, this can be ensure to be more accepted.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:08:25 AM

No one knows when that will be the reason why we need to prepare every news that will come. You know that many countries limit thats in Bitcoin that we need to work together and help each other to support Bitcoin. If Bitcoin is governed by another country, that does not mean that Bitcoin can increase its value, It will be the demands of the people who really matter in this situation. But I really think it's very good if many countries will set up Bitcoin for better deals.
boty

Activity: 1148
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:12:00 AM

it seems that the future will not prohibit the circulation of bitcoin, in the future I believe bitcoin still survive and still be used for transactions because the future has started to enter into digital currency era so bitcoin is very influential in the future.

gurupauts

Activity: 420

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:21:19 AM

in the development of the crypto currency there will be people who oppose the crypto because they think the crypto currency will only make them lose but for some people there are those who accept and keep believing with the crypto currency because they have proven that their life can be better after join crypto

1goldhunter001980

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:42:36 AM

:)Countries are divided into 3 groups: those who ban bitcoin, those who will regulate it strongly and those who will give complete freedom to development. The second and the third groups us well be satisfied with. This majority. It's enough to survive.Therefore, it is not necessary to look for negative outside of us. ; Smiley Smiley

Yes Agree, the number of countries who supported is enough for crypto to survive that the why Im not panic when the market value is dropping because its just a temporary and in due time  market becomes more profitable again.
thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:55:57 AM

Yes Agree, the number of countries who supported is enough for crypto to survive that the why Im not panic when the market value is dropping because its just a temporary and in due time  market becomes more profitable again.

With the strong position of cryptocurrency in the world market  most specifically in bitcoin, people really hopes a lot that bitcoin will give a good profit to their investment
kammolak85j

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:02:46 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 11:13:14 AM by kammolak85j

There are countries that are really open to doing hasty things to improve their current state, as what you have to say the second or third in my opinion it will improve in terms of cryptocurrency currencies, although we can not mention what will become the first type in countries will do, whether they will make their own new coin or maybe they do not accept bitcoin currency or similar with other crypto currency.
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:08:43 AM

What can I say about the future. For us investors in the majority it is desirable that the Crypto currency would be legitimate, because otherwise you can lose everything if governments block or prohibit. Yes, of course, the prices will be I think, but the main thing is that they should be, and not disappear from the cryptocurrency market.
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:16:20 AM

The price of bitcoin and altcoins in the cryptocurrency market will increase in the near future.Countries will grow together through the use of a modern blockchain technology improving the new economy through the cryptocurrency market.Technological developments can not be determined whether bitcoin will remain a potential digital asset or it will be replaced by other digital assets because the digital assets are not limited to bitcoin.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:34:33 AM

I think in the near future, big investors, countries in the world will accept bitcoin, and see bitcoin as a common currency of the world. And also they can control bitcoin according to their country, without depending on the world market.

In globalisation right now, money doesn't have border, and so with cryptocurrency. I am believe that in the future, bitcoin will accepting in all around the world. Investment firm start to invest in crypto and that makes crypto close to regulation
That possibility exists because the development of bitcoin is pretty good, because many people are interested in using bitcoin, let alone the innovations offered by bitcoin for investment and financial system is very liked by many people, the potential is there. so I think before that happens. to anticipate it you have to start saving lots of bitcoin for your beautiful future..
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:37:04 AM

I have been looked at the list of countries who banned cryptocurrency already and I noticed that Bitcoin banned only in sort of poor countries. That's some kind of sign.
tumokatok

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:43:20 AM

problems like this can usually make traders become worried when suddenly prohibited to invest.karena in my country the existence of bitcoin still not get legal recognition from the government
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:16:08 AM

In investment anticipation from the future is a very important thing, the presence of bitcoin has made many people blind and sell everything for bitcoin, but with difficult market conditions like this then we must be realistic and clever looking for other sources of income.
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:24:57 PM

we all certainly hope that all countries do not forbid bitcoin and bitcoin will become more developed in anticipation of the future I take advantage of the smallest opportunity to gain profit because we can not know the prediction of the future
I think that not only you but also all bitcoin users have a wish like this, what’s a pity that most of governments are trying to prevent people from using bitcoin, it’s such a fool idea. Because as I know that IT is one of the most great invention of human beings, and actually it’s getting more and more viral and  developed quickly, it’s more likely a main part of daily life , bitcoin is created by computer technology, and to speak frankly it has a big potential in the near future I bet. I have a predition that no matter how governments impose a ban to bitcoin, it’s still growing and also the demand of people is still getting crowded.
roadwell890

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:26:25 PM

there comes a time, when the country that bans the bitcoin, begins to soften and begins to legalize bitcoin
it's all because of the influence of technological advances
and the world can not resist technological progress

gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:49:11 PM

I think in the near future, big investors, countries in the world will accept bitcoin, and see bitcoin as a common currency of the world. And also they can control bitcoin according to their country, without depending on the world market.
then, in order not to miss the train, we should set aside funds to invest in bitcoin and altcoin. we can not predict it accurately, at least we try not to miss any chance.

chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:59:17 PM

Yes,  it is not necessary to look and listen to those negative things about bitcoin because it will not help but it is much important to listen and be updated in the market value and more about btc news in the world.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: