Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:23:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anticipation from the future ?  (Read 3847 times)
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:26:10 AM

Those countries who that chose to ban the use of cryptocurrency might not ready to accept virtual currencies and they need more time to prepare. Other governments feels that cryptocurrencies need to be monitored to prevent illegal use and create also some rules to protect their people financially. These governments will eventually allow bitcoin in their countries after regulation is implemented.
I hope there will be many groups that will maintain and develop bitcoin, so bitcoin will be a good future for all of us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wolfgang Drechsler

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:57:09 AM

Countries that banned bitcoins are not aware of the technology and applications of bitcoin
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:03:39 AM

I expect might happen in the future is change is inevitable so maybe there may be changes about bitcoin in the future. It could be the value of money or changes of some rules.

this is exactly all that is wrong with this forum, people simply talk nonsense that is absolutely about nothing. usually you have people with non existing english sharing the opinions

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
wqiwi212jsjs@jj

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:16:42 AM

What are those negative? If Bitcoin is split into 3 parts between countries that banned Bitcoin, the national group allows Bitcoin to work and the last group to see Bitcoin in an intermediate way. We will have more facets to comment on. However, all personal considerations are subjective, not authentic.
dilemamis

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:22:38 AM

There will be countries who'd surely oppose the rise of cryptocurrencies since it combats their best interests and there would be those who'd openly welcome it since it helps them do things for their citizens.
Sophie Krause

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:25:31 AM

The government in my country wants to be part of the industrialization of the world, I'm lucky because they care for their citizens.
close up

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:27:27 AM

Don't too much worry about the country who ban bitcoin but take time for your country first before take care of the country who ban bitcoin.
derekeaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:36:35 AM

:)Countries are divided into 3 groups: those who ban bitcoin, those who will regulate it strongly and those who will give complete freedom to development. The second and the third groups us well be satisfied with. This majority. It's enough to survive.Therefore, it is not necessary to look for negative outside of us. ; Smiley Smiley
[/quote]
The third group I like most Smiley Wink But the closest thing to reality is rigid regulation. Countries that are now blocking bitcoin are likely to impose taxes in the future and will regulate all transactions as far as possible.
Darrell Howard

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:42:14 AM

I believe that countries that do not accept bitcoin are aware of the risks and volatility in this market
Marbelli

Activity: 182

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:44:38 AM

I will not tire of repeating that with bitcoin everything will be fine in the long term in the long run and the fact that the author has just nailed it only confirms Smiley

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Baekhyun

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:50:09 AM

:)Countries are divided into 3 groups: those who ban bitcoin, those who will regulate it strongly and those who will give complete freedom to development. The second and the third groups us well be satisfied with. This majority. It's enough to survive.Therefore, it is not necessary to look for negative outside of us. ; Smiley Smiley
my country is in the second category, here bitcoin is not legalized as payment but we can still trade and hold bitcoin as long as it doesn't interfere with the stability of the national currency, even experts already consider bitcoin as a commodity. Although many still doubt bitcoin here because there is no clear regulation, but I don't think it's a big problem as long as bitcoin is not completely banned
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:52:54 AM

I think it's important we are optimistic that the future of Bitcoin will be good, even I don't care if my country banned Bitcoin. My belief in Bitcoin can no longer be influenced by anything, Bitcoin will be victorious in the future. And I will continue to study and work here, to achieve success in the future.
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:57:57 AM

There will be countries who'd surely oppose the rise of cryptocurrencies since it combats their best interests and there would be those who'd openly welcome it since it helps them do things for their citizens.
That's reality which we cant deny, people around the world will take this battle against the government and the citizens itself, those who are in banking businesses or people who's engaged with financial aspect will continue to play against this chain, as their interest will not benefits if crypto will be more successful.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
nexus5chetan

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:06:01 PM

I believe Bitcoin will survive in the long term unless a vastly better technology replaces it. Slowly and gradually everyone will accept it and world will never be the same forever.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:09:18 PM

the first group is always highlighted as the development of bitcoin as a whole, the second and third categories are not much discussed as if bitcoin is being challenged by many countries in the world
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:19:11 PM

I agree completely, but always the countries of the first category as a bone in the throat for everyone else.

obviously this number one is a lot of people who may be less accepting but the state also when prohibiting things must have a reason, but maybe for the number three bitcoin user is hope all have freedom in bitcoin essentially get legality from the state of using bitcoin.
unorowest

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:27:25 PM

I have always been a proponent of bitcoin regulation and would vote for that any day, this will guarantee a better future for bitcoin as investors would have more confidence knowing that their investment has a percentage of safety.
dungdugg

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:51:54 PM

I fully agree with your opinion and most of the countries that accept bitcoin activity are thriving countries.
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:12:30 PM

Future anticipation is very important, various investment problems and uncertainties are certainly a consideration for all of us to choose investments that can provide big profits, and in my opinion making bitcoin as an investment is what will make the future bright.

..........///....../////..........
Taronet-division

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:31:30 PM

numbers 2 and 3 will be great, number 1 no longer look for negative side which is not necessarily true. there are many positive things to adopt, facing the future feels good if we keep supporting it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: