Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:17:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bibox exchange stealing money?  (Read 137 times)
btbtrust (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:04:10 PM

I'm using API to place orders on Bibox. If I need to place a market order I put higher/lower price than currently in order book and usually it is executed well but sometimes orders are executed at highest/lowest possible price out-of-market, abnormal candles are drawn as well in the graph. The support is claiming it is normal and money are gone to counter party. How is that possible? It is always working with all exchanges and I never saw this kind of problems. I lost more than 1 ETH which was all of my money for the trading!

Example of the error trade:
http://i67.tinypic.com/292sg07.jpg
 - this is how 968 TNB was purchased at 0.0008626 instead of 0.000043 !
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brightLIFE

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:15:46 PM

I'm using API to place orders on Bibox. If I need to place a market order I put higher/lower price than currently in order book and usually it is executed well but sometimes orders are executed at highest/lowest possible price out-of-market, abnormal candles are drawn as well in the graph. The support is claiming it is normal and money are gone to counter party. How is that possible? It is always working with all exchanges and I never saw this kind of problems. I lost more than 1 ETH which was all of my money for the trading!

Example of the error trade:
http://i67.tinypic.com/292sg07.jpg
 - this is how 968 TNB was purchased at 0.0008626 instead of 0.000043 !
Almost all exchange can do that if you are not careful enough. So, instead of thinking that things better to become careful in all exchange. Because even the highest exchanger are not perfect enough to manage all of the transactions.
btbtrust (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:30:49 PM

Almost all exchange can do that if you are not careful enough. So, instead of thinking that things better to become careful in all exchange. Because even the highest exchanger are not perfect enough to manage all of the transactions.
Can do what? How you become careful - not to trade? This should be their responsibility to fix bugs and care of traders.
This all looks like they do not match order book records and just randomly buy/sell at their favor. If there is a counter party what kind of order should he place to eat my order?
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:41:13 PM

Ouch! That hurts dude. 1 ETH just like that?

First time I have heard of that trading website, I even needed to google it just so I can find out what it is.
I dont think you will get it back since you are using an API. They could just say it must be a problem at your end.

The only solution is leave that website and go to a trusted one. I am sorry about what happened to you.
btbtrust (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:52:03 PM

Ouch! That hurts dude. 1 ETH just like that?

First time I have heard of that trading website, I even needed to google it just so I can find out what it is.
I dont think you will get it back since you are using an API. They could just say it must be a problem at your end.

The only solution is leave that website and go to a trusted one. I am sorry about what happened to you.
Thanks for your kind words Smiley I Googled and joined their Telegram group, looking for some time then did some test trades to ensure everything is fine. But when I tried to go with some volume this started to happen. There is no problem at my end because I have all logs of my calls to their API, it is very clear that problems are at their end.
btbtrust (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:25:28 AM

So - is there anyone who can explain this? This all looks like SCAM from Bibox side and their order books doesn't work properly and performing out-of-market orders.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: