Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:04:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Now, we all know our stance  (Read 163 times)
Sama517 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:45:24 PM

In the past few weeks, people have been having a conflicting idea of how the crypto market will fair with the ETF application for Bitcoin. No one seems to be sure if the SEC was going to approve it or not. Now that the decision has finally been made. We can now focus on the market and continue our cryptocurrency business as usual.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Heleacce

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:07:46 PM

If Bitcoin and the whole market could rally without ETFs it definately can do it again and again. It's just not the time for bullmarket and we should patiently wait for the next opportunity.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:15:30 PM

In the past few weeks, people have been having a conflicting idea of how the crypto market will fair with the ETF application for Bitcoin. No one seems to be sure if the SEC was going to approve it or not. Now that the decision has finally been made. We can now focus on the market and continue our cryptocurrency business as usual.

Actually we have to focus first on the market not on the SEC and ETF because some people tell me they will still reject it and I think it's just a waste of time and just want to spoil the patience of a new person to sell all the coins he has, maybe that happens because the first decision for me had a big impact on the market and on the decision now hopefully there is no sad impact.
maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:32:35 PM

I can say that i don't refer to this category of people. to my mind, it is better to trade sticking to the basics, which are known to everyone. i prefer buying when the price is low like now and selling later
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:42:08 PM

Blockchain as a technology is too strong to be ignored for long time.And soon or later those ETF will come big time.Some of crypto projects will also benefits from that and also investors and holders.Just need to choose right one.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:53:13 PM

Blockchain as a technology is too strong to be ignored for long time.And soon or later those ETF will come big time.Some of crypto projects will also benefits from that and also investors and holders.Just need to choose right one.

Completely agreed to this point, blockchain technology is something which will be adopted by most of the financial institution sooner or later, crypto projects will be the one the best crowd funding platform, we just to be wait for some time and keep patience, investor/holders will have a good time ahead.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:14:31 PM

I really think they are still sorting out on what can they do with cryptocurrency in at least they don't really intend to accept cryptocurrrency on purpose and they only sorting out this kind of hope to the hearts on the enthusiast, But I don't give something if they can not truly accept cryptocurrency or what so ever, It will still exist without their concern, I really think it will still gain a lot of supporters and even if you are not an enthusiast if you will gain further knowledge I think you will get the gist on how cryptocurrency works.
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:17:58 PM

Personally as investor, I'm not get bother at all. I just wait for the perfect timing although I've risk my time and effort to achieve it.
As we know No Pain No Gain, when people dare to overcome their fear, they shall be rewarded !
Wobweb038

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:13:18 PM

Totally concurred with you. blockchain innovation is something which will be received by the majority of the monetary organization at some point or another everywhere throughout the world. crypto ventures will be the one the best group subsidizing stage, we just to be sit tight for quite a while and keep persistence.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:39:02 PM

the sad part is that people already agree more or less that ETF has nothing to do with bitcoin and are starting to pull their heads out of the sand but still they are blinded by it. this recent rejection was only a part of it, we still have more ETF drama to look forward to which may be the reason for lack of a bull run indicator in the market. people are still partly afraid of what might happen...

There is a FOMO brewing...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: