Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:05:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] InoCoin crypto investment platform - NEW TOKEN! [STARTED] INO  (Read 2611 times)
InoCoin (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 09:21:20 PM

There is a lot of alt-coins that could be mined. Is yours one of those?

No, the technology , that we use is based on Ethereum , and the type is ERC - 20. So you can read a bit more about it, and you will se that there is mining in this technology. And in my oppinion is better like this, becaseu investors must focus on good investments, not on mining .

So this ERC-20 technology fits perfect to InoCoin!

Greetings Wink
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
666uazan

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:24:24 PM

The project has a bright future because it will solve the problem of intermediaries in the financial market. It is very timely especially in the blockchain space where there are no tight regulations. I’m definitely joining you guys
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:44:20 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 11:28:29 PM by warningsigns

Look at all the newbies (alts?  Roll Eyes )  praising this coin project. There is no end to this endless list of dead coins popping up like mushrooms on an almost daily basis. The naive and gullible are reeled in, lured to invest and buy these worthless tokens until finally the developers pack their bags and make a quick exit. With all your BTC, ETH etc.

With the more stable coins being corrupted by these scam coins it’s no wonder the crypto landscape is viewed with suspicion by the rest of this planet's inhabitants.

open-mind

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:48:08 AM

This project will help change the world..sounds like an incubation centre for upcoming ideas. You have my support guys.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:59:27 AM

basicly this is an ethereum token, so the token already created with smart contracts features in ethereum platform my friend
and i think this project is good with a great platform for any kind of device

InoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:27:17 AM

basicly this is an ethereum token, so the token already created with smart contracts features in ethereum platform my friend
and i think this project is good with a great platform for any kind of device

Thanks for good words !

We realy focused our energy in the Platform. I am pretty sure that we will manage huge projets and help to alot of young entrepreneurs!

open-mind

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:05:50 AM

I think the idea of bringing investors and people with ideas was a gap in blockchain. Count me in. What modes of payments do you accept for tokens please?
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:34:34 AM

There is literally about 10 alt accounts in here promoting this copycat coin. InoCoin literally has no distinguishing features, according to etherscan there are only 27 token holders, and each token has a value of $0. Not sure how you're going to finance anything when your token value is actually zero.
InoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:53:03 AM

There is literally about 10 alt accounts in here promoting this copycat coin. InoCoin literally has no distinguishing features, according to etherscan there are only 27 token holders, and each token has a value of $0. Not sure how you're going to finance anything when your token value is actually zero.

Hey,

it was time to confront someone with us Smiley So i go directly to the points that you write :

1. There are much more users giving feedback here in our topic, and big part of them are Senior Members. So you think that they are "alt" - i am not sure about it Smiley

2. About etherscan maybe you checked someone else because our token holders on this stage are near 60. And keep in mind that we are in the beginning , our token is online from a week , and we are still not on exchanges , and we didnt made ICO. So ... there is a just private sales that help us to grow . You can check it here - https://etherscan.io/token/0xc9859fccc876e6b4b3c749c5d29ea04f48acb74f

3. Everything in beginning is with value - 0. Our job is to find a way to win people`s trust and all together to give life to this project and step by step it grows.

4. We realy believe that we have distinguishing features - because we are a investment platform, that decisions are taken by our comunity. And of course how i said we are in beginning of our path, so there will be much more features!

So i hope that this gives you a bit better vision for InoCoin Project.

Of course if there are more questions, dont hesitate to ask!

Greetings

kimdunggl94

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:24:31 AM

Very interesting project!  I am waiting for the opportunity to buy tokens,
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:26:52 AM

participants will be happy when they receive the token coin bounty they follow. this is what everyone is waiting for. and if the token exchange rate is very good, they will immediately redeem it.
cryptomaster91

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:30:22 AM

Hey! I'm in need of a very small short term loan for a week to be paid back %100 interest

I am in need of 0.1BTC

Will pay back 0.2BTC

Thanks
Come on man ...
cryptomaster91

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:33:50 AM

This looks good guys! I can see you are building a community fast and there is a reason for it, great idea!  What about the mining? Tell me more
Wilsonthebitcoiner

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:12:27 PM

The project sounds interesting. What is the total token suppy? Will there be price controls?
InoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 02:25:11 PM

The project sounds interesting. What is the total token suppy? Will there be price controls?

Great!

Total token supply is 1,000,000,000 , no it will be absolutely on market principle and price will be solved by supply and demand .
dongamk

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:26:16 PM

InoCoin - The great project indeed.

Inocoin is trying to solve actual problem that exists in crypto market. I just read whole whitepaper and it is really containing meaningful short information unlike other projects. We can say it it digital decentralized incubator where one can not get only funding but also the great advises of professional experienced team. I really like the project. But I had question that,

As a small investor(like me), fund provided be me to any startup listed there, Will I be able to track my invested funds as per new ICO model-DAICO?
InoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:41:04 PM

Inocoin is trying to solve actual problem that exists in crypto market. I just read whole whitepaper and it is really containing meaningful short information unlike other projects. We can say it it digital decentralized incubator where one can not get only funding but also the great advises of professional experienced team. I really like the project. But I had question that,

As a small investor(like me), fund provided be me to any startup listed there, Will I be able to track my invested funds as per new ICO model-DAICO?

In your platform account you will have custom dashboard with all the information for the supported projects. You will also have the opportunity to be a part of the "board of directors" of each project and you will be asked questions about the project development.

So for us doesnt matter are you a small or big investor - you are our partner!

konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:50:43 PM

In your platform account you will have custom dashboard with all the information for the supported projects. You will also have the opportunity to be a part of the "board of directors" of each project and you will be asked questions about the project development.

So for us doesnt matter are you a small or big investor - you are our partner!

It is very good when the user himself can participate in the development assistance project, you guys are doing good deeds, good project, I am ready to help in any assistance for the development of this

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
cryptodemystified

Activity: 94
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:25:50 PM

Good Project.
I am going for this one.
Best of luck.
dongamk

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:13:13 PM

Partnership is something what investors look in each and every project.
As a investor, I want to know what is your marketing strategies and future partnership plan. Please elaborate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: