Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:41:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain - Bitcoin transaction failed  (Read 3282 times)
bitsource (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 10:35:54 AM

I keep receiving a deposit of 0.002 BTC to my wallet which stays unconfirmed for several days, then I get this message from blockchain - and of course the deposit disappears, only to be re-deposited after a couple of days, again staying unconfirmed and failing. This has repeated itself 5 or six times. my question is - 1) how can I get this confirmed and 2) if 1 is not doable, how can I stop it.
Any suggestions.

This is the message I get: Transaction Confirmation Failed

A transaction made through Blockchain.info has been removed from our database because it was taking a long time to be included in a block.

Any funds have been returned to your wallet and you can now spend the coins again. Please consider including a larger fee in future transactions.

bb3b91ee87550a58644f83c2025f5f1f1b62b6a74a73fecac79f25bfaf91f1df

1AQxtKjpzjmg8SDxYKwW7EAT8JQ7fXdsZ8
  18sgjcWzKMaBf89qt7sjJfe3oBYZXZv4qu 0.002 BTC

32DgAoQRMAkqbaYhShLWQnFt4LWJhWe3Ba
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitPappa

Activity: 431
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 03:11:18 AM

I just had a very similar thing happen, can anyone tell me what this means? My email says exactly the same thing as the previous post about a failed transaction, except with different addresses, and the final amount coming in is supposedly 0.00000001 BTC. Unlike the previous post, the transaction failed about an hour or so after the transaction appeared in my list of Blockchain.info transactions. The transaction appeared shortly after someone sent some BTC to one of my Blockchain.info addresses. And here's a link to check out the crazy failed transaction:

https://blockchain.info/address/1D9LdyMZzeKpTicXpr1npiwKCBMmoSdTyp

Any thoughts? My only guess is it's internal Blockchain.info housekeeping, for lack of better words and understanding.

BitPappa

Activity: 431
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 04:35:38 PM

Anybody? Even a guess from someone knowledgeable?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: