Print  
Author Topic: When?  (Read 277 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:22:11 AM

may I ask to anyone here who knows that bitcoin price will reach the higher price again.
No one will tell you exactly on what will happen if bitcoin's price will reach another high again. But we are all sure of that this can happen so if you are a believer, you just gotta keep on holding and trust our buddy that he'll come back again to move up soon. It's hard to predict something that is unpredictable, there are too many speculations and analysis that you can read from time to time but that's not enough to have an assurance if bitcoin will go up or down.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:25:31 PM

I love crypto world and I`m supporter of bitcoin, so I want bitcoin to be more stable than before, based on my personal experience bitcoin price is multify in every year so, may I ask to anyone here who knows that bitcoin price will reach the higher price again.

I think many bitcoin user choose to hold their bitcoin instead of use it to their personal needs so bitcoin price is decreasing.

I think the price of cryptocurrency no one can know everything depends on the buyer and the news baguis from the developer team, so if you have bitcoin you should be clever to hold the coin you have and do not easily panic and should be more patient.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:27:45 PM

I love crypto world and I`m supporter of bitcoin, so I want bitcoin to be more stable than before, based on my personal experience bitcoin price is multify in every year so, may I ask to anyone here who knows that bitcoin price will reach the higher price again.

It is impossible to predict when bitcoin will reach the new ATH. Maybe it will not happen in a month or two, but it is certainly possible. An exact description when it is difficult due to large price fluctuations.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:42:03 PM

price has always been a hot topic of conversation, everywhere people are asking and talking about this issue. I think we will soon die down this trend of decline, we will soon reach the price in the numbers that we all expect. yes, it is better to restrain him than to attach personal needs, not just one person who feels his loss if many are selling. IMO they sell because in the sense of panic in this situation, we just need time to fix all this so the price back to normal and stable
Apparently, no trend lasts forever and the way things work most especially from the past history of bitcoin, every downtrend especially a huge one normally ends up coming with a huge recovery as well. FUD over time gets to die down and I am looking forward to the outcome of how the regulation thing is going to end up playing out globally with this G20 summit, maybe we can get to see a drive in for demand, or we are still going down or just experience some little bit of stability within some range for a while.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:54:03 PM

I think many bitcoin user choose to hold their bitcoin instead of use it to their personal needs so bitcoin price is decreasing.
There is no definite answer to your question but just to let you know, the price trend of bitcoin has been always like this every year. You can check the history of bitcoin every year in the coinmarketcap.com to see for yourself what I'm talking about.

Well, if they are holding their fair share of bitcoin then that should result in a price increase in bitcoin, not the other way around.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:07:49 PM

It is impossible to predict when bitcoin will reach the new ATH. Maybe it will not happen in a month or two, but it is certainly possible. An exact description when it is difficult due to large price fluctuations.

It's pointless to even focus on ATH's, unless you're a trader looking to flip your investment. If the market has taught us one thing throughout the years, then it's the fact that main ATH's never reflect the market's progression and Bitcoin's utility, and for that reason will not be sustainable. It has been like that for years, and will continue to happen for may more years to come as long as speculation remains the main factor in this market. I rather focus on the bottoms to see how the growth is picking up, because the bottoms are far closer to the 'actual' market rate than peaks will ever be, especially when it comes to last year's peak. That peak almost literally screamed SELL SELL SELL!!! And I did. Cheesy
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:03:49 PM

As like you,I am the bitcoin supporter.No will support without the gain they had from them.In bitcoin ,I had gain a lot.Many times,I had got double of my investment.Even some time it was triple,you have to hold bitcoin for the profit from it.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:54:29 PM

now one knows mate when will be the growth rate of bitcoin goes up and reach the ATH 'cuase the market is very unpredictable due to the volatility of price time on time. And actually  if price reach the higher value it means there's a mass adoption in the market and if  the price is decreasing for sure there's a panic selling or any negative issues with bitcoin. that's why we have no idea nowadays where the price will go because the price always fluctuate. 
Yeah, as no one is a soothsayer here. We can only stick and work with whatever the market gives us at the end of the day. Everything is based on whatever ends up happening in the market, be it negative or positive and so far it seems bitcoin is just being punched down every now and then for a while now but that does not mean the downtrend will not be over at some point and we will see glorious months as time comes but it takes time.

Do we all even have any other choice than to wait ? Market cannot be predicted and we can only play along based on indicators and some analysis even as traders, but we cannot say exactly what can happen, but maybe the whales do, I cannot say. However, no trend lasts forever and as long as bitcoin market and crypto market in general is not dead, then I do not see it happening which I believe the condition of death does not even sound more like it.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:38:28 PM

based on my personal experience bitcoin price is multify in every year

Based on what ive read, you already here on the bitcoin world for years and im sure in that amount of time you know the answer for your question. I love bitcoin to but i know that it would never become stable. I dont also think the holders are the reason why BTCs value is decreasing and its better that there are holders instead of hearing that no investors have bitcoins on their wallet anymore.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:40:51 PM

It's pointless to even focus on ATH's, unless you're a trader looking to flip your investment. If the market has taught us one thing throughout the years, then it's the fact that main ATH's never reflect the market's progression and Bitcoin's utility, and for that reason will not be sustainable. It has been like that for years, and will continue to happen for may more years to come as long as speculation remains the main factor in this market. I rather focus on the bottoms to see how the growth is picking up, because the bottoms are far closer to the 'actual' market rate than peaks will ever be, especially when it comes to last year's peak. That peak almost literally screamed SELL SELL SELL!!! And I did. Cheesy
Now it seems unprofitable to me to trade. Very little margin and too much risk due to uncertainty. It seems to me that the main speculators have left the market temporarily and volatility has almost stopped. I guess we are waiting for a long period of stabilization and slow growth in prices. Now the holding will be the most effective tactic.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:44:40 PM

Only time can tell when will bitcoin rise again, no one here is correct about price prediction. Being part of cryptoworld years ago you should know already what’s gonna happen after a dump, for sure bitcoin will rise again in no specific time and price just wait for that moment.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: