Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:24:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform  (Read 6271 times)
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:52:26 PM

Thank you very much, it is very informative, I could not find anything on the site, I probably looked bad. You quickly gave me information))

Tell me, does the team have first ICO? Maybe they have experience in this field. I read a few articles about the project, but can there be any news?))
well, as far as I know this is their first project, but I'm sure that Luckchemy is waiting for success! You just look at the team, and everything will become clear))
I also think that this is a very good project, Luckchemy amazes with the variety of games that you do not want to search for by a millionth transition through different links, they are all on the same platform, it's very convenient! Shocked
I'm  interesting, tell me please, who acts as advisors for the Luckchemy project?
As far as I know, the advisers of the project are the top managers of the American consulting company Eilers & Krejcik Gaming, specializing in the gambling industry - Adam Crezhik, Chris Grove and Todd Joseph Eilers. On issues of integrating the block into the platform ecosystem, the Luckchemy team is advised by one of the leading experts in this field - Patrick Roberts.
By the way, once you talked about the advisers, it would be a sin not to discuss the developers of the project, besides they developed all the popular popular mobile applications, like FreeMyApps, Appzone, the total number of installations that approached 50 million.
I often play their games, Luckchemy are designed in their style, cool !! Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
supernva

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:59:10 PM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?
Apple4myCat

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:02:02 PM

I found on reddit this topic:You should definitely buy LUK tokens. But why?

So, as I write - investors can decide the fate of the project. I wonder who will vote for?
turenkopolina1992

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:26:59 PM

So, as I write - investors can decide the fate of the project. I wonder who will vote for?
investors do not decide the fate of the project, they decide what games will be published.
Friends, you will be able to receive a monthly lottery prize Grin Grin Grin Grin
what will be awarded? What is the minimum and maximum reward? Where will the reward come? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:28:36 PM

investors do not decide the fate of the project, they decide what games will be published.
Friends, you will be able to receive a monthly lottery prize Grin Grin Grin Grin
what will be awarded? What is the minimum and maximum reward? Where will the reward come? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
The award will come to the personal cabinet, I think so, because there you are the master!))
Very often wallets steal, change, no one is insured against this!
turenkopolina1992

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:33:51 PM

I'll be waiting for the end of ICO to test the online game and get the LUK. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
NatalieVishneva

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:40:09 PM

I'll be waiting for the end of ICO to test the online game and get the LUK. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I hasten to please you, it is possible to do it right now, Luckchemy  has already launched a demo version of Magnum Opus and got 10 LUK! In addition, there is played a good jackpot in 10K. Have a good hunting!
I already played a demo version  Magnum Opus, I was very pleased, although in life I'm not pret-like in such a rhodium of games, but I'm surprised and I'm waiting for the end of ICO, to translate my money))) Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Apple4myCat

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:46:53 PM

Booom! Great guys I win 200 tokens!!! )) So everything works, go and try
https://game.luckchemy.com/
Hakamoto

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:13:35 PM

Platform Luckchemy is very convenient and easy to use interface!
Luckchemy is truly a unique form for the fans of online gambling!

NatalieVishneva

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:13:54 PM

I want to share with you my incredible impressions, recently visited the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kiev which was held in March. This is something unreal in the real world))) Luckchemy was hard not to notice, because people were standing near their stand with burning eyes! Guys, you interesting in  project, continue in the same spirit!
turenkopolina1992

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:17:16 PM

I want to share with you my incredible impressions, recently visited the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kiev which was held in March. This is something unreal in the real world))) Luckchemy was hard not to notice, because people were standing near their stand with burning eyes! Guys, you interesting in  project, continue in the same spirit!

Hello, I also had the opportunity to drop in on this event, it's something new for me, Luckchemy showed their strengths so much that I'm finding it difficult now, no, even I refuse to look for something bad.
You know, guys, I think that they should not be looked for, because they simply do not exist, do not waste your precious time in vain !!)))))
NatalieVishneva

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:25:13 PM

I hasten to please you, it is possible to do it right now, Luckchemy  has already launched a demo version of Magnum Opus and got 10 LUK! In addition, there is played a good jackpot in 10K. Have a good hunting!
I already played a demo version  Magnum Opus, I was very pleased, although in life I'm not pret-like in such a rhodium of games, but I'm surprised and I'm waiting for the end of ICO, to translate my money))) Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Gay, drop the link to the demo, I want to try. I hope that the free cheese is not only in a mousetrap))) Grin Cheesy
Here, hold, hunt https://mvp.luckchemy.com/)) I think you will enjoy it))
NatalieVishneva

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:08:38 PM

Hello, I also had the opportunity to drop in on this event, it's something new for me, Luckchemy showed their strengths so much that I'm finding it difficult now, no, even I refuse to look for something bad.
You know, guys, I think that they should not be looked for, because they simply do not exist, do not waste your precious time in vain !!)))))
Of course, we are all not without sin, but I think that everything will pass confidently and smoothly, because we are dealing with very serious guys))) They impress me, I prefer their project to their liking))

Well, it remains to wish the developers Luckchemy and their entire team of steel nerves and forces to create something interesting and new!
By the way, still there at the presentation Luckchemy gave out their business cards, but the highlight is that on the reverse side of the lottery, and I won 1000 tokens))) intresting, who broke the jackpot)))
turenkopolina1992

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:33:22 PM

To all lovers of freebies is dedicated)))
Guys, how do you feel about airdrops companies?
In Luckchemy  there is a airdrop?
Most likely not, but it's fixable. It would be nice to try! I'm all for it!
It would be cool if the guys with Luckchemy launched the airdrop !! You can compare with the lottery, it's in their style)
NatalieVishneva

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:36:48 PM

It would be cool if the guys with Luckchemy launched the airdrop !! You can compare with the lottery, it's in their style)
Airdrop is really free money + plus you can learn a lot of new and interesting about the many promising and quickly progressive companies that provide their product!

I would like to participate in the Luckchemy  airdrop if this would be an opportunity, the more I tend to the more LUK, the more peaceful the future)))
NatalieVishneva

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:41:20 PM

Airdrop is really free money + plus you can learn a lot of new and interesting about the many promising and quickly progressive companies that provide their product!

I would like to participate in the Luckchemy  airdrop if this would be an opportunity, the more I tend to the more LUK, the more peaceful the future)))
Airdrop allows you to attract a lot of people, this will be a great and a no-loss option for Luckchemy . Grin
And you did not think about how more people will participate, the more expensive the token will be ?? Undecided
Of course, but everything can happen on the contrary, no one is immune from this.

I would like to believe in the best! But I would also not give up a couple of free tokens, having spent a minimum of time in general, we can get the maximum))))))))
shairblogger

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:35:31 PM

Amazing true, this game really cool. I played today almost 2 hours. It's easy to play, and very exciting! Recommend to all friends...
vensky

Activity: 177
Merit: 88

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:04:07 PM

This project got my attention, because it says that investors can buy tokens with a discount at early stages, and then to resell them in games)
NatalieVishneva

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:11:11 AM

This project got my attention, because it says that investors can buy tokens with a discount at early stages, and then to resell them in games)
Damn it, it's just unrealistic cool, a good idea, I like it, Luckchemy, you've done well with the idea !!
Yes, it's true that every detail is well thought out in this project, this will reduce the risk of failure or even eliminate them, which is important!
turenkopolina1992

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:13:38 AM

Cool, I love discounts, thanks to them, you can actually buy at a bargain price and wait for the best moment when you can resell and get a good cash bonus.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: