Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:33:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO VS TRADING  (Read 3576 times)
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:51:02 AM

I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

Try to read as much as possible information and follow expert what they already do and progress read ICO whitepaper and see if the ICO have future based on your opinion and hype. stay safe when invest in ICO do trading based on technique/strategy not an emotion, and finally only invest money you can afford to lose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kkhoailang

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:53:10 AM

In my opinion trading is better option than investing in an ICO. If you want to invest in ICO then have a deep study about their team, understand Whitepaper etc. Trading is a safer option as the coin is already listed on the exchange so there is no chance of having fraud at this level. Trading requires good technical analysis skills to earn the profit in long term.
yamakashy

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:07:46 AM

I prefer trading, ico hunting is so much work and time to spend. I dont have enough
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:34:32 AM

I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

i would choose Investing, because these both options are risky, but a lot of difference, in trading you can encounter face to face on a real time volatile of each coins and token in the markets, meaning all you have to do is to have a more strategical analytic skills to choose which coins/token is more potentials to grow in a short period of time to gain a short percentage of profits, but in ICO directly you dont have a full control to your investment whether it will grow in the future or not, because most of the ICO are good as pennies in terms value,
azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:45:00 AM

thanks
I think that it is more prospective to study all the fundamentals of the trading. Because Invest in ICO it is very risky and very few projects now provide good profits, but trader will always be in fashion even when the market is falling.
indeed the accepted trade risk is not too large. but if the market is going down usually the price is far from the desired so can be said to trade at risk.
barneystinson

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:01:38 AM

thanks
You need to asses how much time you are willing to allocate when it comes to trading. If you have a day job and cannot focus purely on trade, I would suggest that you can focus on long HODL and invest in ICO. If you wanted to focus on trading then you need to find someone who can teach you the basics first and the things you need to learn when it comes to trading.

█████ █████  ██ MOBILINK-COIN ██  █████ █████
▬ FIRST DECENTRALIZED MOBILE SERVICE TELECOM COMPANY ▬ (https://mobilink.io/)
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:04:27 AM

ICO to a very large extent guarantee that you may get your investment back and recoup your money with profit. In trading however,it is not so. If you are on bad trade and you lose your money, all the loss arising from your decision is on you!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:05:17 AM

thanks

First of all trading and ICO are different things and cannot be compared to each other. You need some time for trading, and it is better to invest some money, in case of ICO you are not investing a lot and you are just holding, so it is not time consuming, and if you will invest in successful project you will get profit. But in case of investment in ICO you should make good research to have success. I would recomend: icoguide.com there are good reviews on this platform.
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:02:26 AM

thanks

Why you say ICO or trading? Try both, and then make a choice. So you can diversify the risks.
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:06:12 AM

I generally do lot more trading cause waiting time of icos are very annoying and investors always tend to pump and dump ico coins after first release. By the way its best to do both in proper time so you can make good amount of cash!

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
DevilCredit

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:08:01 AM

I prefer trading, ico hunting is so much work and time to spend. I dont have enough
is trading pretty good? but it gives us a smaller advantage than ICO. but if the tone does not have enough money to invest in ICO trading is better.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:08:15 AM

ICO have struggled in the past 6 - 8 weeks so I would suggest picking an ICO for a project that you really like and then wait for the coins to hit the DEX and look to pick up some bargains when the first wave of trading hits.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:12:03 AM

If you have a huge capital, why don't you try both? All you have to do is to do some researching, studying, and analyzing in doing both trading and in icos although icos have a higher risk because it's really hard to find a good one.
directhome

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:15:45 PM

DirectHome Pte Ltd (‘DH’) is a Singapore incorporated company founded by Kiegan Chia. As an online property platform (www.directhome.com.sg), DH allows buyers and sellers of resale properties to transact without the necessity of real estate agents, at no or extremely low-costs. Notably, DH also facilitates lawful cash-backs to buyers (as reviewed by relevant authorities) who buy primary properties via DH. The cash-back arrangement is a novel and valuable feature that sets DH apart from its competitors.

In a short span of 2 years, DH boasts a user-base of approximately 125,000 people. More than S$350,000,000 of real estate has been transacted to date, with more than S$7,000,000 in savings gained by sellers, buyers, landlords and tenants (compared to incumbent fees charged elsewhere).

As part of its expansion plans, DH intends to issue DIREC tokens, a non-securitised cryptocurrency through an initial coin offering (‘ICO’). DIREC tokens are ERC20 compliant and managed by a token smart contract that is deployed on the Ethereum blockchain. DIREC tokens are a form of utility cryptocurrency that can be used to pay for services on DH’s web platform.

DH’s ICO is unlike many other ICOs because it is based on an already successful and profitable business model. Unlike many blockchain startups, DH already has an established business which goes beyond a vision and a roadmap. DH has succeeded because it reduces transaction and search costs for buyers and sellers and allows buyers of primary property to share some of the profits property developers earn.

While traditional property web-portals are agent and developercentric, DH is disruptive to existing incumbents because it puts ordinary buyers first, significantly reducing search-costs.

DH’s success has not gone unnoticed. Our investors and advisors include:

1. Daniel Teo (Chairman, Hong How Group & former President of FIABCI and REDAS)
2. Michael Chan (former MD, Bank of New York Mellon)
3. Wang Shuang (Vice Chairman and CEO of HNA Group (International) Company Limited)
4. John Gaw (CEO, LandConsult & former Deputy Commissioner of Lands, Singapore Land Authority)
5. Jin Chensu (MD, Cyrius International Pte Ltd)

DH’s disruptive business model has been featured in nearly a dozen different news outlets. These include all of Singapore’s main newspapers, established regional news platforms and several business magazines and periodicals. These include Channel NewsAsia, Money Week, The Straits Times, CEAnergy, Asian Property Review, Berita Harian, Mediacorp - Suria and Lianhe Zaobao.

DH’s business model is easily transportable globally and it sees its market as global, with immediate plans to facilitate low-cost, efficient transactions in Southeast Asia and Australasia before branching to the United States, the United Kingdom then to the rest of the world. DH will use the ICO proceeds to expand its scope of services via three milestones. Find out more in the ICO site (https://www.directhome.co) or Whitepaper (https://s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/directhome/DIRECTHOME+WHITEPAPER+V1.0.pdf).

Private Sale: Ongoing
Public Sale:
   ⛥ Start on 15 May 2018, 1200 hrs (UTC +08:00) Singapore Time
   ⛥ End on 15 Jul 2018, 1159 hrs (UTC +08:00) Singapore Time
* Bonuses up to 30%! WOW!

ICO site: https://www.directhome.co
Whitepaper: https://s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/directhome/DIRECTHOME+WHITEPAPER+V1.0.pdf
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DirectHomeSG
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GFuo2kSlsXKPwGJVaR7zLA
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3160892.0
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DirectHomeICO
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU0NgN9QiPH9ML2xnYTiOLg
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/directhome
Medium: https://medium.com/@directhome
Bounty Campaign: https://medium.com/@directhome/directhome-bounty-campaign-ff7565592e38
TanGuoguo

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:39:17 PM

I think that it can be combined. Of course, there are a lot of scams now, but some ICOs are really perspective, so they are worth to investment, because teams really wants to make PRODUCT, not just an empty token. In addition, you can help the team to make a product that YOU need. For example I like games and I'am intresting in trading cryptocurrecies. I found one project that satisfy both of my passions - is PlayHall project. I inversted, because I want this project LIVE. So it can also be kind of crowdfunding.
Besides, I'm trading on exchanges too.
I wish you would find your way!
serkhio

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:43:21 PM

Now it is much better trading. Many icos has fall below the ico price. The ico is better when the beginning of a bull market, now trade in the exchange !!!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bazar111

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:48:12 PM

Of course, trading is the better way to earn money. ICO have more risks, it can be even scam or the price can drop down to 2-10 times from ICO price. I see no reasons to take part in ICO.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:10:39 PM

Trading is my top choice. In addition we can benefit every day, by trade we can reduce the time we spend to wait for the ICO process and the process of listing coins in the market. Although ICOs sometimes bring a lot of benefits, it is important to be aware that many people are now using ICO investments for personal interests that lead to a scam. So I think trading is more secure and secure.
nikaPetro

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:17:05 PM

I would come to the point of treding on the stock exchange, as many begin to drain tokens after their release on the stock exchange.And you can buy them at a tasty price without any kyc and others.
dasha_buka

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:13:45 AM

In my opinion you must learn and remember fundamental trading, not just losing your money into ICOs, for that you always have much time. Trader is much more perspective future               
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: