Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:39:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and ASIC Hosting (Mining4less.com)  (Read 1082 times)
yun9999 (OP)

Activity: 414
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:11:48 AM

@kilo17 - Thank you for the kind words.  It still amazes me how far we all have went in just the a few years.  I still have much to thank you, for all the stuff I learned from you, Hawkfish007, Philipma as well as a ton of other Forum members.  Crazy humble beginnings of trying to make a dollar out of 15 cents is what makes this hobby awesome.

@swimmer63 - You are Spot on!  This is EXACTLY why I asked Mining4Less.com to open it up to the General public.   I will post some pics of their facility and the sheer demands they get every week.  However, to your point, your best customers are the ones that appreciate your services the most, which is the smaller miners.  Everyone starts off as small miners, but those who have a good experience are your most LOYAL and they will always GROW.  I get people P.M me every week asking me where else they can host because of MAX sites, too many restrictions, ridiculous hosting cost, or bad customer experience. If you ask any Mining4less.com customers, they will tell you, they get assigned DEDICATED Tech support staff to make sure they have a good customer experience.  That's the difference with Mining4less.com,  as they're still applying the BIG Customer Model services to everyone even the miner that only have 1 Machine.  

Many of the BTCtalk members have seen my setup in the post below.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1806061.0

I enjoy it, but over time, it simply does not make as much sense dealing with the noise, heat, H.OA, pissed off neighbors, blown transformer, nor the work of managing my rigs.  Ok, it was really the Wife complaining she wants her house back!   Mining4Less.com's price is so competitive, I can't even do it at their cost, at home, if I factor in my build out cost and time / effort.   Nor could I ever imagine taking a vacation until I migrated to their services!!

But my opinion is Biased as I'm bribed w Expensive Whiskey.  =)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:33:16 AM

+2
mattpatt007

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:13:15 PM

Where is the location? I inquired through the website, I have +5 L3+ I would like to host. Reading some reviews from others, and this seems safe and legit.

Anybody need a referral? Will I really get the 5x $35 setup waived if I mention the Bitcointalk.org post?
Backo

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:46:41 PM

hello !! whether you need translations please contact me on telegram@backobtc a clean job with previous work
yun9999 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:21:13 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 06:13:53 AM by yun9999

Where is the location? I inquired through the website, I have +5 L3+ I would like to host. Reading some reviews from others, and this seems safe and legit.

Anybody need a referral? Will I really get the 5x $35 setup waived if I mention the Bitcointalk.org post?

They have 4 locations in the Houston area.   The customer have to mention your name when they're sending in the ASICs and host at least 5 ASICs with us.  Your referral fee gets paid out after they have 90 days of services with us.   Yes, you can refer as many people as you like via any Social media or method.  They just need to let us know who refer them before starting services with us.  Setup fees are currently already waived for BTCtalk members.  You actually get referral bonus money on top of that per each referral.

This is a typical volume they handle daily per facility.  But specialized attention are still being dedicated to new small miners.  All machines are labeled with the customer's name before moving toward the next chain.  

What I love about their service is that they have everything covered for you.  

Examples.
1) No C13 to C14 power cable for your PSU?  They can sell you a high quality 14AWG C13 to C14 at low cost of $7.95.
2) Network cables are provided at no additional cost
3) Switch and switch ports are provided at no additional cost
4) No Power Supply?  Cheap $9/month rental
5) Dedicated Tech support
6) Vacation - YES U CAN!

**********Bitmain doing L3 for 855 which is 655 after $200 Bitmain coupons.  This insane deal!!!******************

ojairob

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:18:01 PM

I will testify that my dealings with www.mining4less.com has been pretty good but not without its issues.  

It seems the new control panel mentioned is not coded for every minor. But, once they get a machine in, they get it coded and it works perfect. They actually worked with me for 3 days 24/7 with any issues my machines gave them. Like, me sending L3's in with static ip's that i forgot the addresses to and stuff.. That was my issue and not theirs, but they, and not my self, sorted it out. So good on them.

Also, Julia has been responsive 24/7 to the point I think she may be a bot or a team of a dozen chicks! kidding ;-)!

As for shipping.. I use UPS and i send my shit next day or second day to the address that I was given. My machines where online less than an hour after the tracking number said it was delivered and i was texted a message from Julia stating so.

I give them an A+ for making it happen and and A++ for saving me thousands a month in electricity bills!

If you want a more reliable host, feel free to petition rackspace.com to host minors and feel free to spend $4000,00 a month hosting each one with them!

For 75 to 85 bucks a month, its a steal in my eyes.

Cheers all!

Ojai Rob out!

P.S. I only have 5 L3+'s there now, but i have 1 running in my garage, two running in my office, two more showing up at my house next week, and 5 being drop-shipped directly from Bitmain.com. I am planning on send all but the two in my office (free electricity) to mining4less.com as its a no brainer and still makes mining profitable whether its 1 pos S7 or not.  I plan on having 15 rigs there, wait maybe 20 or shit maybe 50! I think i may be addicted here..

P.S.S...  I have a few 350.00 coupons that i will trade for asic hashing power pointed towards a pool that im in, reach out if your interested!
R0mi

Activity: 305
Merit: 148

Theranos Coin - IoT + micro-blood arrays = Moon!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:59:42 PM

I will testify that my dealings with www.mining4less.com has been pretty good but not without its issues.  

It seems the new control panel mentioned is not coded for every minor. But, once they get a machine in, they get it coded and it works perfect. They actually worked with me for 3 days 24/7 with any issues my machines gave them. Like, me sending L3's in with static ip's that i forgot the addresses to and stuff.. That was my issue and not theirs, but they, and not my self, sorted it out. So good on them.

Also, Julia has been responsive 24/7 to the point I think she may be a bot or a team of a dozen chicks! kidding ;-)!

As for shipping.. I use UPS and i send my shit next day or second day to the address that I was given. My machines where online less than an hour after the tracking number said it was delivered and i was texted a message from Julia stating so.

I give them an A+ for making it happen and and A++ for saving me thousands a month in electricity bills!

If you want a more reliable host, feel free to petition rackspace.com to host minors and feel free to spend $4000,00 a month hosting each one with them!

For 75 to 85 bucks a month, its a steal in my eyes.

Cheers all!

Ojai Rob out!

P.S. I only have 5 L3+'s there now, but i have 1 running in my garage, two running in my office, two more showing up at my house next week, and 5 being drop-shipped directly from Bitmain.com. I am planning on send all but the two in my office (free electricity) to mining4less.com as its a no brainer and still makes mining profitable whether its 1 pos S7 or not.  I plan on having 15 rigs there, wait maybe 20 or shit maybe 50! I think i may be addicted here..

P.S.S...  I have a few 350.00 coupons that i will trade for asic hashing power pointed towards a pool that im in, reach out if your interested!

I want to leave a brief update that I just spoke to Nhan Do and my particular issue is resolved.  Happy mining.

Walton Chain CEO Mo' Bling: "Walton Chain will be the Qualcomm + Cisco in the blockchain industry, the ‘Google’ of the Blockchain."  It's December 1999, do you know how your shitcoin holdings are doing?  Magic 8 ball market analysis: www.doiownashitcoin.com
yun9999 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:20:03 AM

@Swimmer63 - Your ASICs are online and swimming nicely in your pools.  Thanks for the business.  I agree with everything you said, I believe the most important thing with any hosting company is customer services / responsiveness, not just provide electric and not care.  

@ojairob - Your comments crack me up.  Julia and Ming4less team cracked up reading it.  Thanks for humor n business.  

@Romi -  Best wishes.
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:32:42 PM

@Swimmer63 - Your ASICs are online and swimming nicely in your pools.  Thanks for the business.  I agree with everything you said, I believe the most important thing with any hosting company is customer services/responsiveness, not just provide electric and not care.  

@ojairob - Your comments crack me up.  Julia and Ming4less team cracked up reading it.  Thanks for humor n business.  

@Romi -  Best wishes.

yun9999 & Julia and Mining4Less Team -

This is the first time I can remember not having to practically hound a hosting facility to get my miners up and running.  One of my other ones is decent about it, but only after giving them multiple prior notices that a miner(s) on the way, followed by "Miners are there" notifications, followed by "Can you give me a day when they will be running."  And another place I have used is lucky if they can find them a week after delivery, let alone have them up and running.

I did not even have a chance to realize they were delivered and you'all had them up and running.  Better than that, I had not even registered with you on your website!! and you had them running.  Very impressive.  I have been on a blind, mad, psychotic quest to finish my taxes for the year before my preparer shoots me.  So I have not had time to set up profiles, etc.  Hopefully, I'll wake from tax hell later today or tomorrow and check it out properly. 
Of course, thanks to their competence, my miners are running as usual, so I'm not overly worried about my settings.  Which I will probably screw up the first time around anyway. 

Much thanks and appreciation folks!
Truthchanter

Activity: 689
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:22:55 PM

I'm considering sending some of my miners here, for those of you customers that recently went aboard, which payment plan did you pick? Monthly, 6-month, or 12-month?
yun9999 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:59:56 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 04:19:27 AM by yun9999

@Tekno2020 - Your machines are now online.  Thanks for the business and we appreciate your attention to details on the shipping and packaging.

@Everyone else - Wow, thank you very much for so much referrals.   There is no better way to say Thank you than a referral.  Their inbox are filled with new inquiries, and guess who their favorite customers are?  BTC talk Members.........  Great communications, great recommendations and Tips for improvements etc. 

Brutang

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:00:05 PM

OjaiRob here put me on to Mining4Less yesterday. After an email (and very fast responses) I was set up with a demo of their interface and was overall impressed by the prices, responses, and other feedback from here. I'll be shipping 4 of my units soon and dropship one from bitmain. I also have two friends with a total of 3 units who are waiting for my feedback prior to pulling the trigger.

Looking forward to getting the units out of my house as I'll be moving to a smaller place soon and won't have room; also electricity in Southern California is killing my profits.

-Brutang
yun9999 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:47:52 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 02:52:08 AM by yun9999

I'm considering sending some of my miners here, for those of you customers that recently went aboard, which payment plan did you pick? Monthly, 6-month, or 12-month?

@ Truthchanter - Most new customers pay monthly as the prepayment are non refundable.  Larger customers Prepay 12 months because they've used our services for a very long time and are very comfortable with the services and want the best rate for their miners.  They typically run the miners at Mining4Less until their Miners are dead or no longer needed.  

@Brutang - Welcome aboard.  Yes Nick and Julia mentioned you're sending some miners as well as also recommending a friend.  Thank you.

@Moonlight Miner - Your PSUs arrived. 

@ Michael P - Your Asics arrived. 
Truthchanter

Activity: 689
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:08:49 PM

I decided to pull the trigger and ship some of my miners to Mining4Less.

I shipped about a dozen miners so far and may ship some more. Everything is going great so far. The miners were up running within a day or two of them being received and the communication has been excellent so far. I'm definitely looking forward to continue business with Mining4Less  Smiley
yun9999 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:17:37 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 07:05:21 PM by yun9999

I decided to pull the trigger and ship some of my miners to Mining4Less.

I shipped about a dozen miners so far and may ship some more. Everything is going great so far. The miners were up running within a day or two of them being received and the communication has been excellent so far. I'm definitely looking forward to continue business with Mining4Less  Smiley

Yes, I think I saw Nick setup your machine shortly after they arrived Saturday afternoon.  Those guys don't stop.   U got a nice mix of different type of ASICs.  Well played!

@ All - Phase 3 is now currently all reserved.  Mining4Less will only fill what is currently in flight / reserved and all new request will have to wait for May Phase 4 opening.    They are trying to push Phase 4 to early May vs Late May due to high demands.  Thank you everyone for so much support.   
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:51:18 PM

Everything still full? I need a place for 5 T9s.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
yun9999 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:08:38 AM

Everything still full? I need a place for 5 T9s.

Unfortunately yes.  Until Phase 4 Mid to late May. 
Techman34

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:45:44 PM

Thanks @yun9999 and Julia at the Mining4less team for helping me get my first two miners up and running quickly and easily.

Really like the interactive mining dashboard where I can monitor, reboot and change pools.  Will probably be scaling up with many more miners and doing a more in-depth review for my youtube channel as well. 

Thanks!

Techman34

bigray327

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:58:08 PM

Hi.  I'd like to be on your waiting list.  I'm in Houston.  Thanks.
seth711

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:47:08 PM

I recently decided to host my miners with Mining 4 Less and could not be happier with the experience thus far. Julia has been amazing to work with and the whole process has been incredibly smooth.  My miners are hashing away and things are all working as expected. 

Two thumbs up on the customer service and mining performance.

Seth
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: