Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:52:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what advice?  (Read 1100 times)
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:04:11 AM

i am new in trading . i want to start trading . what advice you should give me before i start in live trading?

Hi there!

I do have an advice for you regarding cryptocurrency trading. First things first, you need to study the bearish and bullish cycles that occur every year. Second, do not start cryptocurrency trading eithout doing your homework first like watch tutorial videos on Youtube, asking advice from experienced traders in varioud social media sites, etc. Third, use Warren Buffet’s simple concept of “Buy low, sell high”.

Hope this helps you a bit. Good luck!

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:47:05 PM

you have to learn about trading before start it, you should know the risk of trading because trading is not only about profit but it's possible if you will lose your money. for the beginner start with small amount it's better, you can learn by doing. do not doubt to try it.
It is better not to invest in any coins until you understand how the market works. Yes, you will never learn all the things in details, but you should get some knowledge first.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:47:07 PM

you have to learn about trading before start it, you should know the risk of trading because trading is not only about profit but it's possible if you will lose your money. for the beginner start with small amount it's better, you can learn by doing. do not doubt to try it.
It is better not to invest in any coins until you understand how the market works. Yes, you will never learn all the things in details, but you should get some knowledge first.
That is right, trading is not that simple as just like the way we are thinking that it is just simple as buy low sell high, as trading needs perseverance and a lot of patience, we should be able to know how to investigate a certain coin and how we are going to invest in it, or if it is worth it to invest in that coin.
Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:17:58 PM

i am new in trading . i want to start trading . what advice you should give me before i start in live trading?
Good, if you want to start trading so you need to some knowledge about trading. You know that Crypto trading is very profitable way for earn. So, if you want to learn about trading so you can take help from google and you meet with any trading expert. Moreover, you can join in this telegram group for learning about trading https://t.me/Cryptoexpertanalysis .  Thanks for your Interest.
raa146

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:30:15 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2828707.0

young coin. after the release on the exchange, the price has significantly decreased. for now the cost of the coin is 0.002 USD, the fair value should be 0.1 USD, at a small cost one can buy a lot and wait for the price to increase by more than 1000%. BTC will not give such growth. for today the cost has increased by 60% and sales have used 500k BUCK for 24 hours, which is 2 times more than yesterday's volume. I think that this is a good vector and the coin will reach its fair value. Then, along with the rest of the coins, it will begin to grow.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:20:58 PM

First, learn about trade vocabulary ( stop loss, take profit, open position, etc ). Second, try to setting and read indicator. Third, trust your skill and never forget to pray. Look's simple but need hard work and time. Trade is not easy but worth to try. 
Trading is only worth your time if you are any good at it, there are many people that are not that good but the try trading anyway and they lose their money because they lack the patience and the skill, this is one of the biggest reasons of why holding for the long term is the most recommend strategy in the forum, it is easy and anyone can do it.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:54:52 PM

Yes it is good question Patience is the key of success and it is also depend on the time to exit in the market but when if you have the best time to holding and also best time to sell it with the good price and earn good profit,
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 12:27:54 PM

If they have a good idea that the coin is having a decent module and a whitepaper which is not fake along with a team which is worth working on an idea then they can try their hand at trading. Who know it may end up as the next Ethereum. Backing away will not work in crypto - one needs to start taking risks and if you cant handle risks then you are dead in trading.

Yes it is good question Patience is the key of success and it is also depend on the time to exit in the market but when if you have the best time to holding and also best time to sell it with the good price and earn good profit,

Shut up shitposters.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:23:47 PM

Which you need to prepare before trading is mental because it is this mentality that makes you tough. Because Trading is a high risk because it could suddenly get rich or fall into poverty.
RoolBi

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:30:06 PM

I only advise newbies investing in this market to buy and hold them. If you do not have the experience to invest, then you place many orders just to make you charge. Buying and keeping is the best way for newcomers.
dab000

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:02:46 PM

I only advise newbies investing in this market to buy and hold them. If you do not have the experience to invest, then you place many orders just to make you charge. Buying and keeping is the best way for newcomers.
I think you are right. But sometimes it takes a really long time to make a profit
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:26:58 PM

Which you need to prepare before trading is mental because it is this mentality that makes you tough. Because Trading is a high risk because it could suddenly get rich or fall into poverty.
The advice/s that we need in trading was already available all over the forum what we should just do right now is to explore things and make an act with what we want do to, learn to focus, be confident and learn how to take risk and most of all don't cry when you lose some coins sometimes.
bizarro

Activity: 291

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:10:49 PM

Make sure that you know for sure and deep what actually you are going to do and how you would perform it, lol. Thats an advice I needed
duskycowardicel

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:04:12 AM

Thanks for the advices. I will recall it always
highquA1

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:44:03 AM

FUDs are becoming problme now a days. It is making newbies panic stricken and many of them are losing faith on btcs
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:55:14 AM

if you really wanna learn about in trading, make your own research. Because I believed anyone here will learn trading through their instinct,  because you will know the answer to your question to yourself not to anybody here  in the forum.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:14:08 AM

if you really wanna learn about in trading, make your own research. Because I believed anyone here will learn trading through their instinct,  because you will know the answer to your question to yourself not to anybody here  in the forum.
Yes make our own research and study it is a good way to start in trading because our mind can be developed and improved that can help us to generate our own strategies in order to earn a good profit and minimize the risks of lossing a money.

socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:27:02 PM

My best advice to all starters is to learn the basics. You shouldn't invest in any cryptocurrency until you understand how everything works in this sphere. Such investment always involves risks that should be taken into account when trading.
swallovwvile8

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:35:45 PM

An ultimate rule of trading, everyone need to have loss, big or small, so be mentally prepareed so that yoy don't get trauma
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:59:12 PM

It would help you a lot with your trading journey if you'll have a lot of patience and you should know how to handle and manage your emotions in the changes that you might face here because of cryptos volativity. You should have the willingness to learn and adopt knowledge about trading as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: