Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:16:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what advice?  (Read 1093 times)
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 11:01:15 AM

Firstly you have to know the risk of trading, and then if know it already make some strategy to reduce it, make trading plan and management of risk and money, and then learn about technical analysis and fundamental analysis. Divide your money each 50% for day trading and for swing trading because the market is unpredictable , sometimes the situation of market day trading will be more profitable but other situation can be swing trading give more profit. Most important thing is dont be greedy and manage your emotion during trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:49:16 PM

i am new in trading . i want to start trading . what advice you should give me before i start in live trading?

Sharpen your understanding about the market as whole to see the real picture from how it actually works. Start learning about technical analysis especially using price action. If you are ready, I suggest you use demo account to make you confident first. If you can double or triple your income and even more, you may use real cash but dont use your hard earned money. Good luck!
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213

Dont be a ShitcoInfluencer for quick bux, it sucks

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:55:58 PM

The advice to you is to control your emotions. it is more important than technical and fundamental analysis if you cant control your emotions believe me you will end up losing all your money.
Controlling emotions is a big part in trading but its not everything. Like for you as an example - you are a shitposter trying to rank up by posting BS in the forum. Dont expect to get any merit if you continue like this though.

One big thing in trading is the capital as well. If you come to the market with high hopes of buying some good altcoins with only 10$ in pocket, forget about it. A good capital to invest in would be anything in between 500 - 1000 $ for altcoins - for bitcoin its even higher.

Try to get a "feel" of how the market works and then put your money here. Remember crypto in unpredictable which is why its risky but again thats why its profitable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:56:41 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 03:37:19 PM by Kingofbitcoin12345

i am new in trading . i want to start trading . what advice you should give me before i start in live trading?

In trading,, there is more questions than answers.. And asking one is the first good move a new investors must always do..

First,, assessed your attitude toward trading.. If your emotionally attach with money than trust then your in the wrong investment place..

Second,, do research and don’t be lazy about it..

Last,, trust your own judgement than what others think..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:56:45 PM

If you are new to trading in the cryptocurrency market, you should carefully study the knowledge in the cryptocurrency market, about bitcoin, about blockchain, etc. Wanting to do business in a profitable way, you should follow the principle of surfing, meaning you buy bitcoin at low prices and sell high bitcoin at a high price to find a profit. You have to update the news in the market of cryptocurrency daily to have the opportunity to invest in the safest and most effective way to avoid the unfortunate risks.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:26:43 AM

I am not reccomend you trade crypto till you get a lot of practice in that markets or you will loose a lot . Try to read books and watch youtube traders blog , you will known a lot about , but also you need teach a lot about blockchain technology too , because its not reason to trade something and do not known about that !

This is bad advice.

The YouTube videos are mostly made to benefit the creators in terms of views.

My guess is most of those creators don't actually own any Bitcoin or crypto, they just make their revenue by the amount of views they get on YouTube.

There's a difference between an educated guess and just shooting in the dark, I am assuming your guess is the later one? I personally know one youtuber who makes a few thousand dollars a year and has a considerable investment in a variety of crytpo assets.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:31:49 AM

you should educate your self first before jumping into it 'cause you don't have enough knowledge what risk circumstances it contains. So much better to learn first some basic rules about doing trading or watch some video around the internet to gain enough knowledge and so on you can build your own strategy on it. 
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:38:03 AM

There are many advice here for those newbie who want to start in trading  you should read first. Having a knowledge is the best to have while you are in a start, and you should learn how to control your emotion.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:42:04 AM

you should educate your self first before jumping into it 'cause you don't have enough knowledge what risk circumstances it contains. So much better to learn first some basic rules about doing trading or watch some video around the internet to gain enough knowledge and so on you can build your own strategy on it. 
Regarding basic you can easily watch video tutorial in youtube or blog teaching newbie how to trade and how to atleast avoiding loosing too much money.  But for meExperience is still the best teacher if you experience to lost you will be more carefull for another trade you make.
yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:51:46 PM

Beginners should start trading with a small amount of money, set a goal for yourself and invest in it!

The novice transaction starts with BTC, because BTC is the king of digital cryptographic currency!
Jake2134

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:06:25 PM

I advice you to learn the basics and if you want to margin only trade a small amount maybe like 20 usd and trade in not so much volatile coins like Monero etc.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:15:34 PM

Just learn how the market behaves lately. Do you need to sell at high right now, as it is really in demand now or is it time to raise your capital yet before going to the real business? Like it is both opportunity and threat that you will be taking as you start your trading. You're gonna loss in your start and I guarantee it unless you have that good background before you get inside the trading. Use a trusted exchange site that doesn't have a severe issues due to hacks recently, but still be careful of putting your money into the exchange site as you're still not fully protected into it.
Risk is everyone that needs to be done here, yes we need to take risk in everything just like in trading and investing our hard earned money, but don't take risk in putting your money in an exchange without any further investigating what it is, so proper handling of your money is much necessary.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:31:55 PM

You should be patient and know how to wait. Price is down, you should buy more bitcoin, keep it and should not sell. You should do business with small capital in advance. Once you are proficient, you are trading a large amount of capital to avoid unwanted risks. Be a wise and intelligent businessman.Good luck  Wink !
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:37:43 PM

Do not trade alt-coins until you completely understand the system. Most of the people I see lose their money here lose it to alt-coin scams. Just fund an account at a licensed exchange and try buying, then spending some bitcoin.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213

Dont be a ShitcoInfluencer for quick bux, it sucks

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 02:42:32 PM

Beginners should start trading with a small amount of money, set a goal for yourself and invest in it!

The novice transaction starts with BTC, because BTC is the king of digital cryptographic currency!

Another advice I can add to this is that beginners should make a list of a few random altcoins. Then allot a certain "virtual/play money" to themselves and try spending on some these coins. It will be like a fantasy trading experience for the newbies. They will be able to understand their mistakes, rectify them and make better decisions in future.

Once you feel your skills have developed enough, you can try the real market - trust me the real market will be much worse but you will get along with it sooner of later.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:54:16 PM

The best thing to do is to learn and gain a lot of patience. Before you start and do trading, you must conseder learning different things first. There are things that you need to learn first so it is important that you are eager to gain knowledge and understanding about bitcoin first.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:27:08 PM

Read, read and read. After that, do some dummy trading, not with real money and test your knowledge. If you are good with the results than start real trading with small amounts.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:55:31 PM

In general, before starting in the field of trading, you should learn and read more about the majority of cryptocurrencies in the market and  how to analyze the different  situations ( like, pumps and dumps...) . Furthermore, I advise you to follow these rules:

Rule number 1 :  you must be patient , and not to be  greedy and rush to make decisions , because you may regret due to some behaviours  which could lead to significant  financial losses in the future.

Rule number 2 : you must have different strategies ( Plan A, Plan B..) in every situation and  sometimes, the risk is essential for an acceptable profit in the future.

And good luck   Wink .
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:58:27 PM

I will give only one advise to all new traders of bitcoin don't loss your money without experience in trading if you don't have a experience you will definitely loss your investment so make some little investment and learn and invest more.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:00:34 PM

In general, before starting in the field of trading, you should learn and read more about the majority of cryptocurrencies in the market and  how to analyze the different  situations ( like, pumps and dumps...) . Furthermore, I advise you to follow these rules:

Rule number 1 :  you must be patient , and not to be  greedy and rush to make decisions , because you may regret due to some behaviours  which could lead to significant  financial losses in the future.

Rule number 2 : you must have different strategies ( Plan A, Plan B..) in every situation and  sometimes, the risk is essential for an acceptable profit in the future.

And good luck   Wink .

These are accurate theories, but the most necessary is the experience and analysis. Analysis is very important in investment. The professional traders always analyze the project very well and always be patient with them. they can spend more than 3 hours analyzing the project and see a graph of the price increase. However, your article is very good and constructive. thank you.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: