Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2018, 03:37:26 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what advice?  (Read 792 times)
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:09:34 AM

i am new in trading . i want to start trading . what advice you should give me before i start in live trading?
There can be a lot of advice here. But I advise you to read the book Reminders of a Stock Operator, it is one of the best on the subject of trading. After reading, you can start trading.
Or much better is to also read about digital market, a person needs to understand what he is dealing with. If a trader has a good idea about his asset and this profession too, only the he can become successful. However, this does not mean he won’t be facing any sort of loss during his career.

All traders are destined to be tested out more than once in their journeys. Persistency along with determination is very essential for staying here.

▄          ▄                  
                  ▄███▄      ▄███▄                
                ▄███████▄  ▄███████▄              
              ▄██████████████████████▄            
            ▄██████████████████████████▄          
          ▄████████▀ ██████████ ▀████████▄        
        ▄████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀████████▄      
      ▄████████▀ ▄████████▀███████▄ ▀████████▄    
    ▄████████▀ ▄████████▀  ▀████████▄ ▀████████▄  
  ▄████████▀ ▄████████▀      ▀████████▄ ▀████████▄
▄████████▀ ▄████████▀          ▀████████▄ ▀████████▄
Momentum
..REVOLUTIONISING MARKETING & LOYALTY..
..Whitepaper..
Telegram
Website
..Lightpaper..
ANN Thread
Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on sites such as blockchain.info and brainwallet.org. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OrangeSeller

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 10:38:07 AM

i am new in trading . i want to start trading . what advice you should give me before i start in live trading?
There can be a lot of advice here. But I advise you to read the book Reminders of a Stock Operator, it is one of the best on the subject of trading. After reading, you can start trading.
The success in trading is in the combination of knowledge and experiences. Nurturing the mind with helpful information and learning from the experiences. Trading needs more preparation and acceptance of the reality that losses and risks are part game and taking proper actions to get through to this kind of situation. Learn more and gain not only knowledge and skills but profit.
Trading is just like virtual business and any other form of profession. You need to work hard in order to learn the rules and procedure of trading in order to avoid silly mistakes. For sure, you cannot succeed in trading without a good combination of knowledge and some practical experiences. You need experience because only that would make you differentiate good strategies and plans from useless ones.

████████████ ████████████████ ████████████ ████████████ ████████████████ ████████████ ████████████ ████████████████ ████████████ ████████████ ████████████████ ████████████ ████████████ ████████████████ ████████████ ████████████ ████████████████ ████████████ ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ████████████████████████████████████████████████
M ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄█ ▄██▄ █▄ █ ██████ █ █▄ ▀████▀ ▄█ █▄ ▀▀ ▄█ ▀█▄▄ ▄▄█▀ ▀▀▀▀ N ██ ▄▀▀▄ █ █ █ █ ▄▀ ██ ▀▄ █ ████ █ █ ██ █ ▀ ▀ R C H █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
boty

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:34:44 PM

my suggestion for a new trader like you when you first start trading that you need to understand is how the coin price movement is created and not only that you must also understand how to read the chart so you can determine the right time to buy and sell coin.

aencarnaci

Activity: 546
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:56:05 AM

The success in trading is in the combination of knowledge and experiences. Nurturing the mind with helpful information and learning from the experiences. Trading needs more preparation and acceptance of the reality that losses and risks are part game and taking proper actions to get through to this kind of situation. Learn more and gain not only knowledge and skills but profit.
According to the market we observe a stable market and in this stable market you have to invest more and more as the market is stable at low market and the value can jump anytime in the upcoming days. The market has been stable for a long time and now the actions and factors are changing in the market that will result in the high value of Bitcoin or in other words a sudden jump will observe in the market soon.

````````````````███████████
```````````█████████████████████
```````█████████████████████████████
`````````█████████████████████████
````````````████████████████████
```████``````````````````````````````████
`████████`````````````````````````███████
`█████████``````██████████````````████████
█████████`````██████████████```````████████
████████`````████████████████``````████████
`████████`````███████████████``````████████
``████████`````████████████```````████████
``███████````````████████``````````███████
```███```````````````````````````````████
````````````███████████████████
`````````██████████████████████████
```````█████████████████████████████
``````````██████████████████████
````````````````██████████
EtherMium██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ranillo79

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:17:38 AM

Know the different way in trading. The perfect time for sell and for buy. Dont depend in your luck, do what you can to be more accurate in trade. Profit or loss is on you so learn and apply skills. Good source is youtube, watch different techique, read graphs, memorize the name and sign of a candle sticks. So after all caution of step your skill will be develop and hope so to not get big losses. Experience makes perfect so dont get down if you failed in just one trade

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.