Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:49:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best/safe ways to buy bitcoins?  (Read 573 times)
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:31:26 AM

Buying bitcoin can be quite confusing process if you are new to the digital currency, especially if you are in a hurry and trying to buy bitcoin instantly. Some people are buying bitcoin to start using it. But few still understand how to buy bitcoin safely. It is really very important that you have the knowledge about bitcoin before buying some of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 10:44:45 AM

If you want to buy bitcoin then go to an exchange,I suggest you to buy bitcoin in LBC which uses automated escrows so there is no possibility for getting scammed.Or you can buy from person you know but itnwill be better if youbuse escrow for transaction.

There is possiblity for getting scammed at every instant. No method is 100% scam proof. Still taking all the proper precautions does reduce the risk.

@OP If you want to do private trades then do keep some bodyguards if they want to meet and exchange. If you are willing to join an exchange then do learn what is the difference between centralized and decentralized exchanges before starting to buy/sell. Again make sure local rules are not having conflict with crypto - if required consult a legal advisor and a financial advisor.

Buying bitcoin can be quite confusing process if you are new to the digital currency, especially if you are in a hurry and trying to buy bitcoin instantly. Some people are buying bitcoin to start using it. But few still understand how to buy bitcoin safely. It is really very important that you have the knowledge about bitcoin before buying some of it.
Stop beating around the bush and posting shit. Give proper information or GTFO.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:58:59 AM

I am a newbie who wants to invest in bitcoins. I have read a lot of negative information about how dangerous it is to travel this path. I however believe in bitcoin investment and want to take the risk.

I want to know where and how to successfully buy bitcoins? Smiley

I think buying the most secure bitcoin you can buy directly through blockchain.info or you can buy it in coinbase, depending on where your country what kind of payment is supported in your country.
TheDagger

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:00:57 AM

I thought local exchange is better to buy a bitcoin with safe mode.. I suggest to exchange sites are like, Bittrex and polonix...  After the buying process you just hold it with safe wallet..
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:15:35 AM

I don’t know where you’ve read that from but if you buy bitcoins through an exchange I think it is safe, for as long as you place a 2fa on the exchange.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:35:42 AM

I think the only safe you buy is make sure that the address were you deposit you money is right and make sure that you buy bitcoin in a common and popular exchanger for safe
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:37:11 AM

I don’t know where you’ve read that from but if you buy bitcoins through an exchange I think it is safe, for as long as you place a 2fa on the exchange.

Big exchanges are safe of course and also you can buy p2p which is safe but the question is, is your wallet safe? Better to keep that one safe because it is more important. For me exchanges are the best way to own bitcoin its more convenient for me.
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:44:57 AM

I am a newbie who wants to invest in bitcoins. I have read a lot of negative information about how dangerous it is to travel this path. I however believe in bitcoin investment and want to take the risk.

Just always remember that in every investment there's a risks, if you are not familiar to the investment that you want to try. You can simply conduct background checking or review the profile and the feedback of the other investors. There's a lot of ways to define who's the legit and scam so try to makes some strategies before grab the opportunity given to you.

Aside on that being successful were depends on how can you handle the situation you've been encountered
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:13:03 PM

Crypto currencies exchanges are the best place to buy. However, after you bought your coin/token you should consider also buying hardware wallet, specially if your investment are more than 200USD.

you may ask someone you know from your local who also digital currencies enthusiast like your friends or colleague.

Keep in mind that risk is in every investment. 

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:31:36 PM

I thought local exchange is better to buy a bitcoin with safe mode.. I suggest to exchange sites are like, Bittrex and polonix...

Local exchanging services provide a far better form of overall support due to them being smaller, which is something I highly value. On top of that, people won't have to feel bad handing over an unknown exchange their private details and ID scans. As it is right now, just by verifying my bank account, which took one day, I can instantly buy and sell in any quantity I want. I don't even have to use an exchange anymore aside from my occasional trading sessions. I pay a higher fee of course for the convenience they offer (they are a business after all), which in my case is 3% per buy and sell order, but it's more than worth it for me. Buying happens instantly, selling too, but fiat posts the next working day on your bank account.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:38:55 PM

The best option for you is to create an account on the cryptocurrency exchange. You will need to use this account in the future. For me, this is the best and safest way to become a part of the bitcoin community. You need to be able to buy and sell bitcoins. It is better to create an account in advance to be sure that your exchange supports the withdrawal of funds to a Bank card in your country.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 06:01:45 PM

For buying cryptos with fiat you can use either an Exchange. like Coinbase/Gdax or Kraken or directly p2p with someone else in sites like localbitcoin.com or localethereum.com through escrows or smart contracts so you're safe to buy from someone else.

However, it's better to buy from an Exchange because the price is much lower.
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:10:24 PM

First option is localbitcoin because you will find lots of trusted people who want to sell bitcoin there.Again, there is many exchange site where bitcoin can be bought.In BCT, people are interested to sell bitcoin but you have to use escrow always or buy from DT members.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:18:02 PM

First option is localbitcoin because you will find lots of trusted people who want to sell bitcoin there.Again, there is many exchange site where bitcoin can be bought.In BCT, people are interested to sell bitcoin but you have to use escrow always or buy from DT members.
I think that today is a very good indicator, If someone wants to buy Bitcoin. Thus, we provoke a price increase in the market, as the demand for Bitcoin increases. I think that many investors in Bitcoin making their bets save the crypto-currency market.
destroyer01

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:27:21 PM

Purchasing bitcoin via a credit card is the most convenient method for the newbie,it also has a higher risk of transaction fraud,as well as higher processing fees.
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:07:14 PM

If you have credit card then it is easy to buy Bitcoin with Fiat money. Through exchanges which offers convertion of Fiat to Bitcoin, you can easily do trades like in coinbase wallet.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:07:49 PM

If you live in a country that in fact prohibits bitcoin then you will read a lot of information and articles that mention that investing in bitcoin is very dangerous. Different if living in a country that received bitcoin then will find a lot of investment information d bitcoin very promising. I suggest if you want to know how to invest in bitcoin with neutral information you can read on ccn.com, cointelegraph.com or at coindesk.com.

To buy bitcoin with a safe and easy you can buy it at local exchange. Search for information about your country's local exchange and make sure it is not a scam site. Because a scammer will always create a gap for gain profit, you will know how the technology world works so easily to create the same fake as the original site.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:16:55 PM

If you want to buy bitcoin there's some legit exchanges that you can buy bitcoin in affordable price and there's some wallet like blockchain wallet that you can direct buy bitcoin. All investment have a risk but always be careful when you invest do a research first.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:33:55 PM

as for me the safest way to buy bitcoin is to buy it at well-known and trustful exchange. you will save your money and your nerves.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:41:53 PM

Well first you must have a bitcoin wallet,i'm using bitcoin web wallet from blockchain.info,because using exchanger wallet is not safe i think.If you got big exchanger in your country,use that to buy bitcoin,you can read of how to buy from their website,if not,use some big exchanger like bittrex to buy some bitcoin,it's newbie friendly and easy to use.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: