Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:32:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: newbie BTC  (Read 236 times)
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:18:03 PM

hello can someone give me a bounty that can easily learn for newbie i wonder maybe im to late for bitcoin because  most of people here are already jr.member and up i think its hard to get that can someone guide me?
dont be in a hurry to join in bounty campaigns ,you will get into that if you reach the jr member rank, first you must know the rules abd regulations of this forum, educate yourself more about bitcoin.

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lubot sa yawa

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:53:23 PM

hello can someone give me a bounty that can easily learn for newbie i wonder maybe im to late for bitcoin because  most of people here are already jr.member and up i think its hard to get that can someone guide me?

I am newbie too but I believe we are not late to join here in this community because as I read the different thread and so many replies, it seems this cryptocurrency will last forever like real currency.
eijikaido11

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:38:22 AM

Hello welcome to Bitcointalk World, as a newbie you have to read a lot and know what the content is meant in this bitcointalk forum. And besides that you should be able to distinguish between post and activity.

I am newbie thank you for sharing! It will help a lot.
LillyBogan

Activity: 18
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:56:30 AM

I think bounties are not the priority for newbies like us, what I meant is that we need more knowledge, read important pin posts and learn from others first. You are not yet too late. Don't be afraid to ask questions because everybody here was a newbie before. Learn everything and eventually you will know which track you will pursue if you still like to do bounties or trade. Anyway Good Luck on your journey!
yusuf98

Activity: 307
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:12:06 AM

Bitcoin Guide for Beginners

Bitcoin Guide for Beginners: How to Get Bitcoin

There are many ways we can do to get bitcoin some of them is by:

1. Faucet
    2. Buy Bitcoin in bitcoin market
    3. Mining or bitcoin mining.

The three ways have their own advantages and disadvantages but if you are still a beginner then I suggest you to get bitcoin from mine using the way to one and two that is by buying bitcoin in bitcoin market or with Faucet.
Behene

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:18:54 AM

Here i prefer to reads the forum of to participate in the program bounty for newbie i will educate myself until leter to the jr member level firstl
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: