Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:27:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what you will do?  (Read 216 times)
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:53:47 PM

When the market down, your account is reduced to 2-3 times. what will you do? You still hold to die or sell to catch the bottom deeper? Please give me advice. Thank you.

In my current situation, I'm holding till coins are dead or I see a complete recover.

BUT there are few but's here:

1. My day trading bankroll is separated from my hodling bankroll

2. My hodling bankroll/coins are money I can afford to loose and I'm not even following the total portfolio value on a daily basis.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
glavos

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:02:22 PM

Heck with holding man, Imma sell and buy again my positions at a lower price. Holders dont know how to trade and take Ls all the time.
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:19:57 PM

Buy more of that coin or all the coins that fell the hardest, and try to make my average cost much lower. If you say I have no funds to do this, then you have over extended yourself in some regard and didn't prepare for the worst. Always prepare for the worst, never expect the best. This will enable people to protect themselves, AND they can buy those juicy dips Smiley.

diva.man

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:20:19 PM

Sell == loss!

HOld== your digital encrypted money number remains the same!

I won't sell at this time, I will wait until the market recovers!
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:29:56 PM

When the market down, your account is reduced to 2-3 times. what will you do? You still hold to die or sell to catch the bottom deeper? Please give me advice. Thank you.

Sometimes it is really hard to decide what to do because there are coins that go down and never go back or never increase anymore that's why. But for me I still believe that holding and having a long patience is really the best in dealing with the dump of the coins or your tokens. So just hold gmail it will pump again.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:43:26 PM

Id rather choose up on hold to die than on sell it on loss just to catch the bottom.Its just like suicide since you wont even know if those price range would be the bottom price.What if you have sold but the price did go deeper even more? For sure it would pile up the losses you had made which is really a dumb thing to do.Be much better if you do hold up and wait for recovery and if you do have the funds then buy on possible dips.

logan16j

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:29:33 PM

If you are a participant in this field for a long time then I am sure you know what to do. Every time the market goes down I usually convert all of my assets into USDT and for the rest of the market to return I just started trading. It can be seen that the price of bitcoin in recent days is constantly changing and extremely complex, so the trade is extremely difficult, you need to have a concrete plan to start the trade.
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:22:30 PM

You can see that the market over the past few months is constantly changing in the increasing amplitude, the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are falling extremely strongly from the end of 2017. So I think to be able to trade It is extremely difficult in the down market. I have converted all my assets into USD and wait for the market to recover to start trading again.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:34:42 PM

Just hold it will save your investment but if you do need the money then diversify your blockfolio at least, in order for you to get cover the loss of the other coins. Most of the short-term traders are diversifying their investment when they see it's already a loss, at least they save some of it but if you are a long-term traders, it won't be the problem to you anymore.

gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:01:26 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 01:18:57 AM by gawer33

if that ever happens means your not trading at all your just holding. my best advice for you just hold and forget unless the coin your holding is crap no fundamentals sell it and buy a new coin on sale, come back after a couple of months just check the support if some of your coins will be delisted. and next time, if you saw a bear market is coming put a stop loss learn this lesson and never let it happen again even a coin with great potential/fundamentals will go down. a bear market is predictable, check your TA now on how to predict it.

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:10:27 AM

I think that when the market goes down like now, you have to immediately exit the market, it can be said that the price of bitcoin and altcoin are falling extremely strong for days and no oil. It is important to have a clear plan before any situation can occur. You should wait for the market to recover, that is we go back and join the market.
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:10:48 AM

In these situations I tend to hold because its the only safe way for me to guarantee that I wont lock in a loss.  The few times i've tried trading ive ended up losing more money or i end up with less coins which is why i tend to hold more than I trade.  Trading would be good if you have the ability to not panic when something does not go you way and there could be a lot of money to be made doing it.  But I tend to like to play things on the safe side so I tend to hold.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:24:16 AM

Sell == loss!

HOld== your digital encrypted money number remains the same!

I won't sell at this time, I will wait until the market recovers!

It's a common misconception. People tend to buy at a given value and when this value starts to decrease they tell themselves "hey, at least i have the same number of tokes I had before the crash, nothing is lost as long as I hold." If the fundamentals of the coin are broken and it will continue to lose value, at some point you'll be holding something that nobody will want to buy from you. Something that you won't be able to exchange for any physical item and denying it won't help you then.

With BTC you can wait until it recovers, because it's a great coin that won't suddenly lose 90% of its value, but don't be a fool to think this can't happen to some altcoins.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:46:10 AM

I kicked myself. hehehe. Kidding aside, I don't want to cut my losses so I just hold on it as long as I can. Well that's for the top coins in the market. Just don't panic and be patience and see everything for the long haul. We are down but it doesn't mean that we can go on like this up to the end of the year. Sooner or later, we will see a massive pump and you will be happy that you hold on it.

If I have shitcoins, then I will sell them off, to cut my loss and probably shift my funds around and I maybe lucky to recover my lost.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████