Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 01:20:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DOs and DON'Ts of Bounty Campaigning  (Read 109 times)
aussiesloth (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:10:48 AM

I see the same mistakes happening again and again in bounty campaigns. (I've even made some of the mistakes myself).

DO

1. Be sure you understand and follow the General Rules.

2. Follow and understand the specific campaign segment rules.  If, for example, a Twitter campaign says report each week by editing your first post, make sure you ONLY edit your first post.  Do not Quote your post into a new reply and do not simply create a new reply each week.

3. If a Twitter campaign says to retweet with the ICO web address and several hashtags, then if the original tweet doesn't contain that information, you actually need to quote tweet and add the required information to ensure compliance with the rules.

4. Report on/by the required date each week.

5. Check the spreadsheet regularly to see if you've received stakes for your work.  This will also allow you to see if you've misinterpreted the rules and missed out on stakes for a valid reason.

6. Check the Bounty OP regularly for updates.  The bounty rules can be changed, the bounty may get suspended, or it may end early.  Your time is valuable, so no point continuing a campaign if it's over.

7. Follow the nominated complaints procedure, whether it is to post in the thread, PM the Bounty Manager, fill in a complaint form, or ask in the relevant Bounty Telegram group.  Not following the correct procedure may mean you don't get answered.  It can even mean you get disqualified in some instances.

DON'T

1. If the rules prohibit Bounty discussion in the Telegram group - Don't talk bounty.  You may get disqualified.  PM an admin if there isn't a dedicated bounty channel.

2. Don't signup to a campaign segment before the prerequisites are met.  eg. Put the signature on before signing up to the campaign.

3. Don't signup twice by accident.  You may be disqualified from the campaign for doing so.

4. Don't ask about Exchanges in the Telegram group - EVER!!  They are never allowed to discuss exchange listings before they're announced. And trust me, once they're on an exchange, you won't have to ask.

5. Once a token is listed on an exchange, don't complain to them about the price.  The project team has no control over the price once the ICO is over.  It is up to buyers and sellers to determine the price from that point on.

6. NEVER give your Private Eth Address - only give your Public Address.

Feel free to add additional points of interest.

# Merit is always welcomed

Andrey123

Activity: 1778
Merit: 305

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:27:54 AM

Soon and Twitter will prohibit advertising crypto, as Facebook did.
And all the bounties will become useless.

Even payments on fact are 80% less than promised!
And many ICO give shares, not tokens, and it may turn out that you will get 20 coins worth 20 cents, if you have a signature for several months.

All current ICO are aiming to raise money, and investors are given useless coins with a very small total value.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:42:56 AM

I see the same mistakes happening again and again in bounty campaigns. (I've even made some of the mistakes myself).

DO

1. Be sure you understand and follow the General Rules.

2. Follow and understand the specific campaign segment rules.  If, for example, a Twitter campaign says report each week by editing your first post, make sure you ONLY edit your first post.  Do not Quote your post into a new reply and do not simply create a new reply each week.

3. If a Twitter campaign says to retweet with the ICO web address and several hashtags, then if the original tweet doesn't contain that information, you actually need to quote tweet and add the required information to ensure compliance with the rules.

4. Report on/by the required date each week.

5. Check the spreadsheet regularly to see if you've received stakes for your work.  This will also allow you to see if you've misinterpreted the rules and missed out on stakes for a valid reason.

6. Check the Bounty OP regularly for updates.  The bounty rules can be changed, the bounty may get suspended, or it may end early.  Your time is valuable, so no point continuing a campaign if it's over.

7. Follow the nominated complaints procedure, whether it is to post in the thread, PM the Bounty Manager, fill in a complaint form, or ask in the relevant Bounty Telegram group.  Not following the correct procedure may mean you don't get answered.  It can even mean you get disqualified in some instances.

DON'T

1. If the rules prohibit Bounty discussion in the Telegram group - Don't talk bounty.  You may get disqualified.  PM an admin if there isn't a dedicated bounty channel.

2. Don't signup to a campaign segment before the prerequisites are met.  eg. Put the signature on before signing up to the campaign.

3. Don't signup twice by accident.  You may be disqualified from the campaign for doing so.

4. Don't ask about Exchanges in the Telegram group - EVER!!  They are never allowed to discuss exchange listings before they're announced. And trust me, once they're on an exchange, you won't have to ask.

5. Once a token is listed on an exchange, don't complain to them about the price.  The project team has no control over the price once the ICO is over.  It is up to buyers and sellers to determine the price from that point on.

6. NEVER give your Private Eth Address - only give your Public Address.

Feel free to add additional points of interest.

# Merit is always welcomed

I always follow the rules of campaigning and bounties but still my first account was banned and I don't know why. Since now, I have been using my older brother's account.
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:44:28 AM

Do not use multiple accounts because multiple accounts may be prohibited from participating in all the bounty threads.
Twitter and facebook have at least an hour to go.

Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:43:29 PM

Soon and Twitter will prohibit advertising crypto, as Facebook did.
And all the bounties will become useless.

Even payments on fact are 80% less than promised!
And many ICO give shares, not tokens, and it may turn out that you will get 20 coins worth 20 cents, if you have a signature for several months.

All current ICO are aiming to raise money, and investors are given useless coins with a very small total value.

They can't stop you from tweeting and retweeting about ICOs and cryptocurrenty related things on Twitter. The same goes for Facebook and YouTube. This bans are regarding paid cryptocurrency related ads.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: