Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:35:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake Friends  (Read 740 times)
Hans17 (OP)

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:02:45 AM

Now a days many people that disguised as a friend all of them are fakes, when you needed them , theyre like a bubble that suddenly gone you know what i mean? , i know that we all have experience something like this , or a fake friends.

My experience is when you do everything just to help that person and in the end there is no return, well i dont wish to have any return but, when you actually need a favor or a return theyre gone. Just like a bubble floating in the air that suddenly pop up *pop* they're gone without a sigle thought.

Share your experience i would like to hear , i know that we all have an experience to this, dont be shy to share it.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:54:45 AM

id rather choose to have few friends but real friends rather than many friends but they talk bad at your back.fake friends are everywhere so choose to friends that you can trust,i have few friends but I know they are real

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
Marjo04

Activity: 408

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:54:04 AM

Nowadays iylts really hard to know whos your real friend and fake friends.in your front they good to you but at your back they talk bad things about you.choose only friends that will be there for you in any situation  not the friends that only cloae to you when youre in up.

janecho25

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:42:45 AM

Fake friends are everywhere. Sometimes it also hard to distinguish who are fake and true friends.  Because most of the fake one are those who are good actors/actress. You will not know their true colors unless the situation revealed it to you.

So if you find true friends then treasure them.  At this time,  it's really hard to find true friends.. 
almaerk08

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:00:27 AM

Fake friends are everywhere. Sometimes it also hard to distinguish who are fake and true friends.  Because most of the fake one are those who are good actors/actress. You will not know their true colors unless the situation revealed it to you.

So if you find true friends then treasure them.  At this time,  it's really hard to find true friends.. 

True friends are hard to find. It is better to have only few friends than so many friends but they are just fake friends. Real friends are there not just in the good times, but also in the hard times. Real friends are there whenever you need them. Even if you dont keep in touch often, they are still there no matter what.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:05:53 AM

I guess when we are younger we surround ourselves with people thinking that is they agree to stay with you and treat them kind enough then you will be their friend. As we go on our circle grows and grows. As we grow older experience teaches us to let go of negative people and actually value people for who they are not by their willingness to stay. From there we become wary and trust little of people around us whoch is good. Being burned ny a friend hurts but surviving it makes you stronger and wiser.

hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:56:08 AM

According to me, People should have  a few true friends than having a lot of fake friends . Fake friends are poisoning your life and make your life worser and worser. I strictly recommend people to get rid of fake friend around them immediately.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
Hans17 (OP)

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:56:37 AM

I guess when we are younger we surround ourselves with people thinking that is they agree to stay with you and treat them kind enough then you will be their friend. As we go on our circle grows and grows. As we grow older experience teaches us to let go of negative people and actually value people for who they are not by their willingness to stay. From there we become wary and trust little of people around us whoch is good. Being burned ny a friend hurts but surviving it makes you stronger and wiser.

I cant let go though i think that im the bad person , but the way you said as we get older we learned , well thank you though. Anyway i want to make some friends online who can actually help me on understanding. And i want to add that the last sentance that you said it hits me a lot though, its true not because they dump you well it hurts but take it as a lesson will surely motivates you. Thank you though, appreciate every comments and reply here.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:42:51 AM

Actually there are no fake friends. Remember that there are many kinds of people with different kind of character some are nice and some are disgusting. But we are categorizing people and called people who seemed not good to us fake friends or traitor. But the question is that are we also a friend, a good friend to that individual or we are a discriminating one. If we are a good friend even if that person commits a huge mistake we must still be good to that person as a friend. The reason there are fake friends is because we are also fake to them.
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:33:25 PM

id rather choose to have few friends but real friends rather than many friends but they talk bad at your back.fake friends are everywhere so choose to friends that you can trust,i have few friends but I know they are real
Oh yeah fake friends scattered everywhere so must be careful to trust. it doesnt mean she or he is your friend then you are open everything to them,No,you have to choose who is really true friend  not to fake friend.Some fake friend is they like to talk behind your back,but when you are chatting with them it seems that they are your true friend but its not.

acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:27:05 PM

Now a days many people that disguised as a friend all of them are fakes, when you needed them , theyre like a bubble that suddenly gone you know what i mean? , i know that we all have experience something like this , or a fake friends.

My experience is when you do everything just to help that person and in the end there is no return, well i dont wish to have any return but, when you actually need a favor or a return theyre gone. Just like a bubble floating in the air that suddenly pop up *pop* they're gone without a sigle thought.

Share your experience i would like to hear , i know that we all have an experience to this, dont be shy to share it.

In our entire existence, we really could face different circumstances that might affect our belief as well as our trust for people. We usually call it crab mentality that even how many good things we do to make our friendship stronger and no matter how many good deeds that we contribute to others, we still end up being abused.

dyspro7

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:49:41 PM

You know who is a real friend when they offer you help without asking you! I experienced it a lot in my life. Everytime I needed something only a handfull of friends helped me.
At that moment you realize who the real friends are.
playful69

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:04:39 AM

The lesson is never discuss your secret with a friend what can cause you embarrassment in the public and be happy with yourself, have confidence in yourself, i want to believe friends who gossip have low self esteem. they can't stand once personality hence they tarnish your image to pull you down just to let you know you have flaws or out of envy. i have learnt my lessons, at a stage i avoided them because i couldn't trust or stand them. i have made up my mind anybody that can't add value to mylife should get lost.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1247

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 02:18:43 AM

It's sad to know that these people really exist in our life. These people are also great pretenders and they act like they are really your friend but it turns out they are just faking it. The saddest part, some of them are really the ones you are closest to or always hanging out with. But I guess in my case, I would as much as possible remove these kind of people in my life, they are very toxic and just sucking out details about you that they would use as their leverage to speak behind your back, talk about your life like you haven't done any good thing to them. These people are ungrateful and they shouldn't be in your life anymore. That's what I did, I cut ties with those kind of people. In the end, you don't deserve "friends" like them.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:34:08 AM

Fake friends are just around. Sometimes, the people that are too close to us are just fake. What we need to do to get rid of this kind of people is to get to know the person well before trusting them. There are people around us who pretend to be the best people for our lives so we better be observant in dealing with them.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:46:33 AM

I for one had alot of friend as i was growing up. My criteria for a friend was simple then. If i talk to them then they're my friends and I'm a very talkative person. Later in life my criteria for friends become more complicated and my previous friends gets fewer and fewer as the years go by. Now  there are friends with different circles. The closer you are the more i trust you. This trust was tested and tested again so that i wouldn't be burnes again like before.

Casual89

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:30:15 AM

If we have a new friends, we need to know why he wants to be friends with us. Is he really sincere? Or just a fake friend? A sincere friend will remind and admonish us directly in front of us, while a fake friend of duplicity. I prefer to have few friends but sincere, than many friends but fake. And thankfully, my friend is sincere to me. And those who are two-faced, I don't consider them as friends.
Wend

Activity: 1372
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:37:59 AM

We cannot aware from that have many friends but some of them are fake friends, They are good at your front but when you back it up they telling you something bad. Even if we have a close friends also they doing to you also, we have a good friends but a friends of your childhood i think.
tsinelas

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:30:51 AM

Fake friends exist depending on how we treat them. Being  friends should be sincere and happy. Friendship should be made by people who cares with each other. Some friends were fake because they have a motif

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
CheatingCoins

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Do what needs to be done.

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:32:37 AM

As funny as it might sound you need to have both "fake" and good friends. How to see who is who, only time can tell.

Don't forget also a fact that people change. This is not made up thing, every atom in our body changes in about span of 3-5 years so do we.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: