Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:16:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT IS KETOSIS?  (Read 204 times)
grabameal (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

GrabaMeal Distributed Meals Economy

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:12:19 AM

Ketosis is a metabolic state in which your body starts burning fat as fuel. The primary source of energy for our bodies is carbohydrates and sugars, because they are far more abundant in our diet. A ketogenic diet however, reduces carb intake to minimal levels, and increases the consumption of healthy fats. This way, you flip a switch in your metabolism, and start burning stored body fat for fuel.

GrabaMeal Delightful culinary experience anywhere

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ares123456789

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:57:01 AM

The in Ketosis is a metabolic situation of the organism caused by a deficit in the supply of carbohydrates, which induces the catabolism of fats in order to obtain energy, generating compounds called ketone bodies, which break down fats into shorter chains, generating acetoacetate that is used as energy by the brain (in states of fasting it contributes 75% of the energy) and the rest of the organs of the human body.

In this way, the body stops using carbohydrates as a primary source of energy, replacing them with fats.

In the state of ketosis the body is able to "burn" fats easily, including the individual's own reserves. That is why there are many weight loss diets that induce this state with the aim of reducing body fat.
susumilo

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:16:27 AM

The in Ketosis is a metabolic situation of the organism caused by a deficit in the supply of carbohydrates, which induces the catabolism of fats in order to obtain energy, generating compounds called ketone bodies, which break down fats into shorter chains, generating acetoacetate that is used as energy by the brain (in states of fasting it contributes 75% of the energy) and the rest of the organs of the human body.

In this way, the body stops using carbohydrates as a primary source of energy, replacing them with fats.

In the state of ketosis the body is able to "burn" fats easily, including the individual's own reserves. That is why there are many weight loss diets that induce this state with the aim of reducing body fat.

Ketosis is a metabolic state in which some of the body's energy supply comes from ketone bodies in the blood, in contrast to a state of glycolysis in which blood glucose provides energy. Generally, ketosis occurs when the body is metabolizing fat at a high rate and converting fatty acids into ketones.
Ketosis is a nutritional process characterised by serum concentrations of ketone bodies over 0.5 mM, with low and stable levels of insulin and blood glucose.It is almost always generalized with hyperketonemia, that is, an elevated level of ketone bodies in the blood throughout the body. Ketone bodies are formed by ketogenesis when liver glycogen stores are depleted (or from metabolising medium-chain triglycerides). Ketones can also be consumed in exogenous ketone foods and supplements.
Menakams

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:10:15 PM

Ketosis is a normal metabolic process, something your body does to keep working. When it doesn't have enough carbohydrates from food for your cells to burn for energy, it burns fat instead. As part of this process, it makes ketones.

If you're healthy and eating a balanced diet, your body controls how much fat it burns, and you don't normally make or use ketones. But when you cut way back on your calories or carbs, your body will switch to ketosis for energy. It can also happen after exercising for a long time and during pregnancy. For people with uncontrolled diabetes, ketosis is a sign of not using enough insulin.

Ketosis can become dangerous when ketones build up. High levels lead to dehydration and change the chemical balance of your blood.
Behind

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:04:54 PM

Yes, but if you really want your fat to burn completely, then you have to make fat as a source of energy, so here you can't often eat rice and other carbohydrates.
ICOpulse

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:18:11 PM

Yes, but if you really want your fat to burn completely, then you have to make fat as a source of energy, so here you can't often eat rice and other carbohydrates.
I agree with you. You can adjust the power for yourself and achieve the desired goals)
StatusXX

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:01:44 PM

Just calculate the norm of calories and eat less than the norm. You do not need to think about these diets and other. Believe my experience. I threw off more than 50 kg
alfred4375

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:00:44 PM

Then, I need Ketosis a little;D
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 09:19:22 AM

Ketosis is a metabolic state in which your body starts burning fat as fuel. The primary source of energy for our bodies is carbohydrates and sugars, because they are far more abundant in our diet. A ketogenic diet however, reduces carb intake to minimal levels, and increases the consumption of healthy fats. This way, you flip a switch in your metabolism, and start burning stored body fat for fuel.
This is what i am doing now and yeah it really helps me a lot,from a family of diabetic i am one who suffer from younger diabetes.
But since keto comes to my life?i can say that i am healthy and soon will be safe from Diabetes.
try doing same guys surely it will help us.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 05:04:54 AM

Ketosis is more than counting macros, it's about eating healthier and implementing a healthier lifestyle. I weighed 98 kg and everyone reproached me for how awful I looked.
Don't be discouraged the way they've called you. I'm an overweight person but I just let them call me anything that they want based from my physical appearance.

Ketosis is effective for other people who want to lessen their weight. I've tried it but I think it's not effective for me.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xen1oph

Activity: 253
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 09:45:23 AM

I was once overweight, but I don't need any ketosis to get rid of it. You just need to stop eating large portions of food often and add physical activity to your life. As a result, now I eat anything, but at the same time stay in shape.
You need to know when to stop and give the body at least a minimal load. I have spoken.
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 01:34:20 AM

I was once overweight, but I don't need any ketosis to get rid of it. You just need to stop eating large portions of food often and add physical activity to your life. As a result, now I eat anything, but at the same time stay in shape.
You need to know when to stop and give the body at least a minimal load. I have spoken.
So in the end?it is self discipline in which will save us all,from eating habits to physical activities and also out behavior .

But it doesn't matter what we do to get fit,as long as we are concern about our life and our family also,we will not be loving to be stroke and make them disturb to take care of you so early.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀