Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:12:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Cryptocurrency to Invest?  (Read 31392 times)
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:59:28 PM

Here's a guide on how to do cryptoinvesting.

An excerpt from http://cryptodime.net/how-to-pick-the-best-cryptocurrency-to-invest-a-guidline-to-trading/

If you have decided that you want to jump into this rapidly growing market, then there are some very important things that you need to understand. In this guide, you will learn how to choose the best cryptocurrency investment for you. We will also analyze a few hot currencies, to kickstart your research. Keep in mind that this guide focuses on long-term investing strategies and NOT active trading.
The Best Cryptocurrency to Invest in is…
Anyone who tries to tell you that the “X” cryptocurrency is the absolute best cryptocurrency to invest in, probably has a very large vested interest in it. In reality, there are will mostly likely be several big winners in cryptocurrency. It’s like the dot com boom, where companies like Microsoft, Oracle and Google ultimately became blockbuster investments. But you only made money in those investments, if you understood why they were good investments AND you had a reason to keep those investments for the long term. Otherwise there would have been a big temptation to sell them as soon as you made a little bit of profit. If you don’t understand what a cryptocurrency does or why it’s valuable, then don’t invest in it. Many of these cryptocurrencies are going to be a passing fad.

There will be a select few cryptocurrencies that will be great investments. Bitcoin has already shown us the potential. But the majority of coins will fade into obscurity. Since nobody knows which ones will be huge winners and which ones will be epic fails, we believe that the best investment strategy is to have a portfolio of currencies. Putting all of your eggs into one basket is a recipe for disaster. You don’t have to understand every single technical detail of each currency. However, you should read a lot about a currency that you want to invest in and make a very informed decision.    That is the only way to find the best cryptocurrency investments.

The top of my list is bitcoins of course as of now nothing beats bitcoins in this league but of course are having a hard time because they are not rising that much as many people expected but still a great investment. Next one is the ethereum what more can you choose but of course the second most successful coin so basically it is an altcoin but dont be scared because they are also great if you think bitcoins are a little bit pricy
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AmberFlotilla

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:55:19 PM

I think you should invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash. They are currently in the market for cryptos, and may in the future be able to reach a very high price.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:59:59 PM

An excerpt from http://cryptodime.net/how-to-pick-the-best-cryptocurrency-to-invest-a-guidline-to-trading/

If you have decided that you want to jump into this rapidly growing market, then there are some very important things that you need to understand. In this guide, you will learn how to choose the best cryptocurrency investment for you. We will also analyze a few hot currencies, to kickstart your research. Keep in mind that this guide focuses on long-term investing strategies and NOT active trading.
Anyone who tries to tell you that the “X” cryptocurrency is the absolute best cryptocurrency to invest in, probably has a very large vested interest in it. In reality, there are will mostly likely be several big winners in cryptocurrency. It’s like the dot com boom, where companies like Microsoft, Oracle and Google ultimately became blockbuster investments. But you only made money in those investments, if you understood why they were good investments AND you had a reason to keep those investments for the long term. Otherwise there would have been a big temptation to sell them as soon as you made a little bit of profit. If you don’t understand what a cryptocurrency does or why it’s valuable, then don’t invest in it. Many of these cryptocurrencies are going to be a passing fad.

There will be a select few cryptocurrencies that will be great investments. Bitcoin has already shown us the potential. But the majority of coins will fade into obscurity. Since nobody knows which ones will be huge winners and which ones will be epic fails, we believe that the best investment strategy is to have a portfolio of currencies. Putting all of your eggs into one basket is a recipe for disaster. You don’t have to understand every single technical detail of each currency. However, you should read a lot about a currency that you want to invest in and make a very informed decision.    That is the only way to find the best cryptocurrency investments.

There are lots of potential coins these days but if I were to advise you, I would still prefer to invest in both ethereum and bitcoin. I believe that these coins won't fail you in reaching your target goal. These coins also has proven us a lot and we must not doubt about it's capability.

mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:21:49 PM

i agree on the point of making a portfolio of several coins instead to make a bet over one or two coins.However, the dilemma lies in the process of choosing the right coins to invest into. Most people will stick to bitcoin and Etherum , but for me that will only occupy around 30-40% of my portfolio not because they aren't good coins or have potential but because they will make little profits comparing to alts which can generate more than 5x easily .

Comfort1

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:17:44 PM

My best cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin, Ethereum and tether coin. These have been my investment coins and I gan a lot from them. Love to always invest in them no matter what happens to the market.
CPetersson

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:08:21 PM

I would say EOS.  EOS has chosen to focus on speed, scalability, and an advanced user experience (no transaction fees, account recovery, etc.).
EOS shows promise and deserves some attention as a high-performance blockchain, but it is not the silver bullet to the scalability problem.

I bought EOS on 5$, i hope it gets 20$+ this winter, very very ambitious coin
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1322

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:57:12 PM

Bitcoin is the obvious choice when it comes to investing since you cannot go wrong by investing in bitcoin, if in the future you want to diversify your portfolio you can do it just make sure that you take the time to research any coin in which you are interested to invest, even if the coin has been in the market for a long time that is not enough since there are many coins that have been in the market for a long time and yet many people think those coins are scams.
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:36:39 PM

There are so many best cryptocurrency to choose as an investment, like Bitcoin, ethereum, monero, litecoin, bitcoin cash,  and s many others. For me if you are looking for a good investment I think this is the good and exact and perfect time to buys since the market are falling down. There are people prefer to buy right now to make an investment in order to get more profits and at the same time to get more additional cryptos that they can hold for a long time of investment.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Indai24

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:01:24 AM

i think the best Cryptocurrency to Invest depends on what your goals are and your financial situation. for example maybe you want to invest in bitcoin but it is too expensive then this may not be the best investment product for you at the moment. Ethereum and tether coin are  a bit cheaper and performance history shows that they have also done well. But it is best to do your own research looking at a few coins and then considering your situation you can make a choice.

To the best of my knowledge these are one of the best cryptos, bitcoin, altcoins, these are one of the largest investors and followers because these cryptos proven at its best.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:04:33 AM

To the best of my knowledge these are one of the best cryptos, bitcoin, altcoins, these are one of the largest investors and followers because these cryptos proven at its best.
Bitcoins and altcoins are all there is. What do you mean? LOL Did you mean all of the coins are the "best" cryptocurrency to invest? How is it the "best" when all of them are? Roll Eyes
i think the best Cryptocurrency to Invest depends on what your goals are and your financial situation. for example maybe you want to invest in bitcoin but it is too expensive then this may not be the best investment product for you at the moment. Ethereum and tether coin are  a bit cheaper and performance history shows that they have also done well. But it is best to do your own research looking at a few coins and then considering your situation you can make a choice.
But the thing is though, you can't make money from the past. Coins can do so well in the past but then die right after you've invested. What you should be focused on is the future since that's where you'll be making money from and not the history. History doesn't always repeat itself.
Bitcoin is the obvious choice when it comes to investing since you cannot go wrong by investing in bitcoin, if in the future you want to diversify your portfolio you can do it just make sure that you take the time to research any coin in which you are interested to invest, even if the coin has been in the market for a long time that is not enough since there are many coins that have been in the market for a long time and yet many people think those coins are scams.
First, I want to say that people wouldn't think the coins are scams if they don't look like they are a scam. They can be not transparent with the token sale transactions and the coin itself can have a scammy nature.

I really wouldn't say that "you can never go wrong with bitcoin" because the most part of it is about holding. Just imagine those who have bought bitcoin at its peak, $20k. It's been months since they have been shaking their legs asking themselves if they have made the correct decision. And once they are in need of money, they are going to have to cash out at this significantly lower price. They could have been better off with just holding their money as it is, as a fiat money. So to sum up, if you're going to invest in crypto, you have to be sure that it's okay for you to hold that money for years.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:07:32 AM

There are a lot of good coins now that the best in investing but i prefer bitcoin and ethereum this two coins for me is the very profitable in investment even the price now is very low
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:40:13 AM

Well there are many cryptocurrencies that exists today all over the world. And I personally think that out of all the cryptocurrencies Bitcoin is the best form of cryptocurrency. This is because Bitcoin is the oldest form of cryptocurrency that exists. And Bitcoin also has the highest amomunt if users all over the world who are willing to invest money in bitcoin. Then bitcoin popularity is also very high among the people as compared to other cryptocurrencies.
Offece

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:19:04 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are constantly the first-rate cryptocurrency for that you could make investments your cash, you may purchase BTC and ETH when the rate low like at the present time, then sell it when the price is high and when you have earn income. This cryptocurrency have accurate feature and in no way will die.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:37:29 AM

The best cryptocurrency to invest is bitcoin because it seems it can be even only winner in the very long term. Other ones are very risky, privacy ones can be threaten by governments.
Yes the best cryptocurrency to invest is bitcoin for me especially in long-term investment, even they have risk it always gain high profit. Bitcoin now accepted in so many countries cause they see the true value of bitcoin and also the best buy when the price value is down and hold it and wait for the right time to sell it and you gain a high profit from your investment.
dniwe_dna

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:46:21 AM

Top-20 coins in coinmarketcap, but some coins is very bad decision to invest. For example I hate ripple because it's a centralized coin and except for popularity , coin doesn't have future.  In one moment this coin can become a scam .
acreed

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:58:45 AM

I think it will be hard to choose which one is best cryptocurrency for investing, because it's prices is hard to predicted. But I can suggest them to choose from the popular one like Bitcoin, ethereum and dash.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
seniorita

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:13:23 PM

I suggest you to choose one of popular cryptocurrency for investment, the different is the right time you join investment, so I think learning cryptocurrency is the main problem here.
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:25:39 PM

If you are a long-term investor.  The best choice to invest in at the moment I think the best is still bitcoin and ethereum.
Yes, long term investment is good choice to invest in bitcoin and ethereum cause this kind of coins investment you have big opportunity and chance to gain more profit and gives you brigter future and successful.
LyQaN

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

My choice will always be Bitcoin.Bitcoin investments have always been gainful for me.My financial conditions became better from the time I started investing in it.It is risky but that is common in case of every other cryptocurrency.So yes the best cryptocurrency for me to invest is Bitcoin.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:36:25 PM

My choice will always be Bitcoin.Bitcoin investments have always been gainful for me.My financial conditions became better from the time I started investing in it.It is risky but that is common in case of every other cryptocurrency.So yes the best cryptocurrency for me to invest is Bitcoin.

Whatever trend is being experienced by bitcoin, altcoin will follow it, this is undeniable because the volume of centralized conversion is still in bitcoin. I agree with you, but there are a number of points where I also have to give confidence to ethereum and so on, because they store the potential that bitcoin does not have, massive developments occur every day because their CEO is always active in improving the systems they have, this which causes them to be very capable of becoming a successor to bitcoin if something unwanted happens in the future.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: