Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:48:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Cryptocurrency to Invest?  (Read 31398 times)
3lamboland3

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:45:12 PM

For me, it's better to invest now at ETH or BTC because at this time, their value is at a low level compared to before. And if we hold it until the end of the year we will get many benefits.
I bought several ETH now Grin

I agree

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:16:40 PM

According to me it is bitcoin because i personally believe that BTC is having much more advantages and  potential as compared to other coins.No doubt other coins are also doing good but for me bitcoin is one of the best coin to invest.Even after downfall in price it is the first choice of investors to invest in.So we can say that all are believing that BTC will give them a major profit as compared to other coins.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:55:18 PM

The best cryptocurrency to invest is bitcoin because it seems it can be even only winner in the very long term. Other ones are very risky, privacy ones can be threaten by governments.
Things to consider before investing good coin,
Market capitalization, it is the first thing every investors looks in a virtual currency. The Second, Maximum Supply, Certain cryptocurrencies from the very starting. cannot be mined but according to their market capitalization value. They might be holding top spots among all cryptocurrencies.
Cryptoville247

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:08:10 PM

There are so many cryptos to invest in but to decide, you should always look at a cryptocurrency with a very long term plan and working product. Exchange currency like BNB is good.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:22:31 PM

in my opinion, the most suitable cryptocurrency and can generate huge profits is cryptocurrency which has a very good development for now you can buy the safest bitcoin and can provide benefits when you have bitcoin.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:07:28 PM

Here's a guide on how to do cryptoinvesting.

An excerpt from http://cryptodime.net/how-to-pick-the-best-cryptocurrency-to-invest-a-guidline-to-trading/

If you have decided that you want to jump into this rapidly growing market, then there are some very important things that you need to understand. In this guide, you will learn how to choose the best cryptocurrency investment for you. We will also analyze a few hot currencies, to kickstart your research. Keep in mind that this guide focuses on long-term investing strategies and NOT active trading.
The Best Cryptocurrency to Invest in is…
Anyone who tries to tell you that the “X” cryptocurrency is the absolute best cryptocurrency to invest in, probably has a very large vested interest in it. In reality, there are will mostly likely be several big winners in cryptocurrency. It’s like the dot com boom, where companies like Microsoft, Oracle and Google ultimately became blockbuster investments. But you only made money in those investments, if you understood why they were good investments AND you had a reason to keep those investments for the long term. Otherwise there would have been a big temptation to sell them as soon as you made a little bit of profit. If you don’t understand what a cryptocurrency does or why it’s valuable, then don’t invest in it. Many of these cryptocurrencies are going to be a passing fad.

There will be a select few cryptocurrencies that will be great investments. Bitcoin has already shown us the potential. But the majority of coins will fade into obscurity. Since nobody knows which ones will be huge winners and which ones will be epic fails, we believe that the best investment strategy is to have a portfolio of currencies. Putting all of your eggs into one basket is a recipe for disaster. You don’t have to understand every single technical detail of each currency. However, you should read a lot about a currency that you want to invest in and make a very informed decision.    That is the only way to find the best cryptocurrency investments.

There are lots of potential coins in store and what we have to do is just to choose the one which has the greatest potential and capability to reach our expectations. As for me, it would be better to invest in both ethereum and bitcoin since these two are proven and tested to provide us a good profit.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:03:37 PM

in my opinion, the most suitable cryptocurrency and can generate huge profits is cryptocurrency which has a very good development for now you can buy the safest bitcoin and can provide benefits when you have bitcoin.
I think you should divide your assets into many parts to invest. For example, buy bitcoins and rank pennies. Because of this there is the opportunity to increase the property. My point is to comment on such a community.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:12:14 AM

Every crypto have own function and have own advantages. But i think bitcoin is most favorite crypto investment right now and the safest crypto in market because bitcoin having biggest transaction volume.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:50:26 AM

Every crypto have own function and have own advantages. But i think bitcoin is most favorite crypto investment right now and the safest crypto in market because bitcoin having biggest transaction volume.
it we can find best function that could implemented in any fields, maybe this is best coin.and we should invest on it.but most coins could not implemented yet.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
SubZer0

Activity: 274

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:11:53 AM

Any investment may grow by a huge factor. Or, it may become worth nothing. It’s your take whether to follow the advice, or to ignore it. There are many cryptos out there which are just sophisticated ponzi schemes decided to enrich their creators. Similarly, currencies which do not bring any innovations to the table have been excluded from the list.
Ethereum
Monero
Factom
Siacoin
Lisk
STEEM
lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:22:17 AM

My personal coins that are suitable for long investments are bitcoin, ethereum and bch
I believe at the end of the year the price will be higher than this month's price
i agree with bch, when bitcoin bull run started bch will follow and increasing in value i aslo believe on bitcoin etf that will get approved so i think bch and btc is good option to invest. I do recommend Xlm and Nem they will be big when more people using blockchain technology and also they do have a real project which still going on.

lungu113

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:22:27 AM

For me its Bitcoin and Etherium which that is the most known and they are stable currency.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:25:13 AM

My personal coins that are suitable for long investments are bitcoin, ethereum and bch
I believe at the end of the year the price will be higher than this month's price
i agree with bch, when bitcoin bull run started bch will follow and increasing in value i aslo believe on bitcoin etf that will get approved so i think bch and btc is good option to invest. I do recommend Xlm and Nem they will be big when more people using blockchain technology and also they do have a real project which still going on.
in my part i still believe in bitcoin, because bitcoin is the most amazing coin in crypto and I believe that bitcoin is the most popular coin so it is really hard to to be failed if we invest in bitcoin, because it will not easily fall into zero value due to the market demand and popularity. We are really secure in bitcoin and we can have an assurance to earn as long as we have patience.

The Scorpion

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:59:20 AM

Most cryptocurrencies will lose their value over time, and this is something that you should take into account when holding your currencies for the medium to long-term.If you are looking to keep your coins for a long time, you should do your research to ascertain which ones are suitable for such a purpose, and which ones are not. Currencies such as Ethereum, Monero, IOTA, and Dash are all considered leading coins and experience the most trade volume on a daily basis.You should be sure to follow each coins chart to identify low periods or times of stability and instability.
Stioned1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:58:55 AM

My quality cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin, Ethereum and tether coin. these have been my investment cash and that i gan a lot from them. like to continually invest in them regardless of what takes place to the marketplace.
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:00:05 PM

There will always be only one answer and that would be bitcoin. It has started the cryptocurrency revolution, has already been tested time and time again, and has seen the most market growth since its inception.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Legone

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:20:29 PM

Here's a guide on how to do cryptoinvesting.

An excerpt from http://cryptodime.net/how-to-pick-the-best-cryptocurrency-to-invest-a-guidline-to-trading/

If you have decided that you want to jump into this rapidly growing market, then there are some very important things that you need to understand. In this guide, you will learn how to choose the best cryptocurrency investment for you. We will also analyze a few hot currencies, to kickstart your research. Keep in mind that this guide focuses on long-term investing strategies and NOT active trading.
The Best Cryptocurrency to Invest in is…
Anyone who tries to tell you that the “X” cryptocurrency is the absolute best cryptocurrency to invest in, probably has a very large vested interest in it. In reality, there are will mostly likely be several big winners in cryptocurrency. It’s like the dot com boom, where companies like Microsoft, Oracle and Google ultimately became blockbuster investments. But you only made money in those investments, if you understood why they were good investments AND you had a reason to keep those investments for the long term. Otherwise there would have been a big temptation to sell them as soon as you made a little bit of profit. If you don’t understand what a cryptocurrency does or why it’s valuable, then don’t invest in it. Many of these cryptocurrencies are going to be a passing fad.

There will be a select few cryptocurrencies that will be great investments. Bitcoin has already shown us the potential. But the majority of coins will fade into obscurity. Since nobody knows which ones will be huge winners and which ones will be epic fails, we believe that the best investment strategy is to have a portfolio of currencies. Putting all of your eggs into one basket is a recipe for disaster. You don’t have to understand every single technical detail of each currency. However, you should read a lot about a currency that you want to invest in and make a very informed decision.    That is the only way to find the best cryptocurrency investments.

It’s hard to choose the best cryptocurrency in 2018. But this article will let you choose the top cryptocurrency in 2018:
Cardano- is an open source project. It’s a decentralized public blockchain and cryptocurrency project.The ADA digital cash represents the future of money, making possible fast and efficient transactions that are assured to be secure with the help of cryptography.
EOS- is providing the facility of parallel processing. The ability to do things in parallel, faster transaction speeds, efficiently and more scalability.
Ethereum- is your very best to purchase, sell and trade in 2018. According to the Coinmarketcap, Ethereum is the most market capped crypto in the market after bitcoin.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1327

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:10:33 PM

Go to coinmarketcap there, it will show you the best 10 coins starting from the supplay side, daily sales volume and also per coin prices based on dollars or other fiat currencies. This makes it easy to invest, especially for the long term
Even I would be suspicious of the coins in the top ten, the only coin I will never be suspicious is bitcoin but every other coin is a coin in which you need to analyze first if you are comfortable with the past of the coin, just look at ripple a coin in which I will never invest or ethereum a coin that has some nice features but that has many other characteristics I do not like very much.
beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:32:00 PM

Most cryptocurrencies will lose their value over time, and this is something that you should take into account when holding your currencies for the medium to long-term.If you are looking to keep your coins for a long time, you should do your research to ascertain which ones are suitable for such a purpose, and which ones are not. Currencies such as Ethereum, Monero, IOTA, and Dash are all considered leading coins and experience the most trade volume on a daily basis.You should be sure to follow each coins chart to identify low periods or times of stability and instability.
I think that at this point you should only invest in bitcoin, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and is in the long-term bearish, only a small bitcoin adjustment can also cause The price of altcoin is very strong. So if you invest in altcoin the risk will be very high, this time I believe you should only invest in bitcoin and should only invest in short and day trading.
Joe103

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:56:17 PM

I recommend you to invest in currencies like ETH and Waves for now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: