Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 08:40:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Cryptocurrency to Invest?  (Read 31398 times)
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:17:01 AM

I think, the best cryptocurrency to invest with would still be bitcoin, there are lots of alts out there in the market, but these coins are still just making their name, unlike bitcoin, who has proven to every crypto users that it is one of the strongest coin and the highest crypto when it comes to value, it has proven it self for years and is continuing to prove every one that it is the number one coin to invest with.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:55:34 AM

Here's a guide on how to do cryptoinvesting.

An excerpt from http://cryptodime.net/how-to-pick-the-best-cryptocurrency-to-invest-a-guidline-to-trading/

If you have decided that you want to jump into this rapidly growing market, then there are some very important things that you need to understand. In this guide, you will learn how to choose the best cryptocurrency investment for you. We will also analyze a few hot currencies, to kickstart your research. Keep in mind that this guide focuses on long-term investing strategies and NOT active trading.
The Best Cryptocurrency to Invest in is…
Anyone who tries to tell you that the “X” cryptocurrency is the absolute best cryptocurrency to invest in, probably has a very large vested interest in it. In reality, there are will mostly likely be several big winners in cryptocurrency. It’s like the dot com boom, where companies like Microsoft, Oracle and Google ultimately became blockbuster investments. But you only made money in those investments, if you understood why they were good investments AND you had a reason to keep those investments for the long term. Otherwise there would have been a big temptation to sell them as soon as you made a little bit of profit. If you don’t understand what a cryptocurrency does or why it’s valuable, then don’t invest in it. Many of these cryptocurrencies are going to be a passing fad.

There will be a select few cryptocurrencies that will be great investments. Bitcoin has already shown us the potential. But the majority of coins will fade into obscurity. Since nobody knows which ones will be huge winners and which ones will be epic fails, we believe that the best investment strategy is to have a portfolio of currencies. Putting all of your eggs into one basket is a recipe for disaster. You don’t have to understand every single technical detail of each currency. However, you should read a lot about a currency that you want to invest in and make a very informed decision.    That is the only way to find the best cryptocurrency investments.

I think the best Cryptocurreny to invest right now is Bitcoin because Bitcoin is one of the most promising Crypto Currencies.Usually Bitcoin is the most valued cryptocurrency and also highly volatile. But investing in Bitcoin at the right time would fetch you great returns.I believe Bitcoin will grow in the future.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:30:55 PM

I think this depends totally on the person investing in crypto market. One currency might be the best for one investor and the same might be the worst for some other investor. So, one should decide this keeping in mind his own goals and targets. Some want to trade, some want to hold. But yes the top 10 coins listed in the coin market are definitely better than the others and can give higher profits.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:45:06 PM

For me it would be Bitcoin and Etherium. Since Eth price is increasing and has really high potential in the market. It make some time to achieve our expected price. Investing in cryptocurrency might be a big risks to take but we all know that in the end it will be all worth.
i am agree with you dude.especially for ethereum, maybe it would jump  make new highest price ever.few days ago we see positive news about ethreum that would traded in futures by CBOE at end of year.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:18:56 PM

if I myself, of course, I will make bitcoin and ethereum, because the results I will get are huge. because the investment in both coins is very profitable and the two coins are the coins that many investors rely on

Most of the guys here will support your position but I suppose that there is no tHE BEST cryptocurrency to invest in. everything depends on the time and the amount of the tokens you buy. Sometimes, under $1 alts are more profitable.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:40:57 PM

It's hard to determine the best Cryptocurrency to Invest because there are lots of coins and new ideas popping up every day.

Today, the market is not impressed with coins that only recreate the "decentralized currency" model, nor should it.

Bitcoin is a revolutionary idea when it was first discovered, but now all livelihoods share its functionality.

Look for something that puts a new spin on the old concept or tries to achieve something ambitious. If you see language that is not clear or repeated on the project's website, stay away because it might be a scam.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:55:13 PM

At this point, since the markets are too volatile, I would invest the vast majority of my funds in Bitcoin. The remaining should go to a select few altcoins, such as Cardano, Bitcoin Cash and NEO.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:18:49 PM

The best cryptocurrency to invest is bitcoin because it seems it can be even only winner in the very long term. Other ones are very risky, privacy ones can be threaten by governments.
In my opinion the best cryptocurrency for investment is bitcoin. Because of it price which is too high then that of other cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is also accepted by many big multinational companies which help to increase its market price and also help it to increase its investor number. Although its a highly volatile currency but it is perfect for short term investment purposes. But it is risky also. In the other hand people who want long term profitable investment, they should try Ethereum. Their are two reasons behind this first it is less volatile and second its price is also good and profitable.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:25:25 PM

The best cryptocurrency to invest is bitcoin because it seems it can be even only winner in the very long term. Other ones are very risky, privacy ones can be threaten by governments.
For me investing in anything is connected to risk even in bitcoin, of course this coin has the biggest Chance to pump but who knows what market will bring in coming time.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:02:35 PM

Here's a guide on how to do cryptoinvesting.

An excerpt from http://cryptodime.net/how-to-pick-the-best-cryptocurrency-to-invest-a-guidline-to-trading/

If you have decided that you want to jump into this rapidly growing market, then there are some very important things that you need to understand. In this guide, you will learn how to choose the best cryptocurrency investment for you. We will also analyze a few hot currencies, to kickstart your research. Keep in mind that this guide focuses on long-term investing strategies and NOT active trading.
The Best Cryptocurrency to Invest in is…
Anyone who tries to tell you that the “X” cryptocurrency is the absolute best cryptocurrency to invest in, probably has a very large vested interest in it. In reality, there are will mostly likely be several big winners in cryptocurrency. It’s like the dot com boom, where companies like Microsoft, Oracle and Google ultimately became blockbuster investments. But you only made money in those investments, if you understood why they were good investments AND you had a reason to keep those investments for the long term. Otherwise there would have been a big temptation to sell them as soon as you made a little bit of profit. If you don’t understand what a cryptocurrency does or why it’s valuable, then don’t invest in it. Many of these cryptocurrencies are going to be a passing fad.

There will be a select few cryptocurrencies that will be great investments. Bitcoin has already shown us the potential. But the majority of coins will fade into obscurity. Since nobody knows which ones will be huge winners and which ones will be epic fails, we believe that the best investment strategy is to have a portfolio of currencies. Putting all of your eggs into one basket is a recipe for disaster. You don’t have to understand every single technical detail of each currency. However, you should read a lot about a currency that you want to invest in and make a very informed decision.    That is the only way to find the best cryptocurrency investments.

You can invest your money in bitcoin because as of now the price is in slope downward or you can select also in altcoin,  like ethereum and neo. Because this coins is the best for earning good profits.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:18:29 PM

Right now Bitcoin is the best one in my personal opinion, it's the most stable one and this is for me the most argument. But in addition I would recommend to diversify any investment and go 25% into promising altcoins such as ETH, Monero or BNB.
Osaaah

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:57:13 PM

Apparently, the market is down. But then if you really want some good coin to invest in, you might want to try Bitcoin and EOS.
enogheghase123
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 10:39:57 PM

when you say the BEST, it depends on what you want, because bitcoin and etherum are making threads now, are you looking for project in its infant stage? or an already established project? if its an infant project you desire then why not take a look at Profish? check out the whitepaper here   
https://profish.io/ProFish_WP_V1.2.pdf

Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:49:15 PM

Bitcoin will be always in the first place. All the other cryptocurrencies are following it. However, if you want to get a fast profit, you'd better pick alts like Cardano and Stellar.
ovbokhan

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:51:16 PM

Helpful information, for me you can hardly go wrong Imif you go with bitcoin especially if you are new  to the space and intend to invest for long term gains
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:37:09 AM

Its hard to determining good investment in cryptomarket. The most safe investment in crypto is make investment in bitcoin. But many altcoin have good growth and big profits potential. I think doing research about this is good option and take 100 top coin in market as my investment
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:37:31 AM

indeed today many cryptocurrency even reaches 2000 types of crypto coins, but you need to know to invest
crypto you can see their rank and total supply in the marketcap.
Kb4real

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:07:36 AM

will only advise you to invest in what is on your mind after you have personally make a proper research on your own by going through the Coinmarketcap and check the most stable and top coins to invest on.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:59:58 AM

For me it would be Bitcoin and Etherium. Since Eth price is increasing and has really high potential in the market. It make some time to achieve our expected price. Investing in cryptocurrency might be a big risks to take but we all know that in the end it will be all worth.
i am agree with you dude.especially for ethereum, maybe it would jump  make new highest price ever.few days ago we see positive news about ethreum that would traded in futures by CBOE at end of year.
It is a better plan to diversify your investment in many sources so as to get rid of full loss if it happens and if the concerned source is perfect then it is not necessary to diversify your investment. Ethereum besides Bitcoin is also favorable for long term investment but its investment and profit both will be lesser than that of Bitcoin. I suggest Bitcoin even in on going market situations as it will payoff once with huge profit.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:24:54 AM

I am looking forward of a crypto that I am preferrable of investing into it and long term is the ethereum coin, bitcoin is the best coin in the market ,but because of its high price value , I am now preferring to ethereum coin to invest.
The growth in the value and worth of your investment is only possible in the long term. A long term is composed of many short terms as well and if you are able to focus on the short term, by investing in coins that are profitable in the short term, better invest and earn. In my opinion, the best coin to invest in now is Bitcoin because no matter what happens, the price of this coin will touch the highest value ion future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: