Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:37:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Cryptocurrency to Invest?  (Read 31398 times)
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:28:33 AM

The most reliable one remains Bitcoin, without any doubt. For the past many months I am not hearing a lot about the forked coins, but I still believe that Bitcoin Cash is a very good choice if you think that BTC is over-priced. Other good coins include Cardano, NEO, EOS, Stellar and NEM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:24:31 AM

For me there are three crypto currencies in my knowledge which is good for investment and bitcoin litecoin and one ICO like GEMERA which is the best for me to invest in it and many people will oppose it because they have so many other coins for investment and crypto market is now falling again for a bull market again.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:03:14 AM

In my opinion, it would be the pioneering digital coin in cryptoworld the bitcoin. Though it is in a dump market but still good for a long term investment.
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:21:59 AM

The most reliable one remains Bitcoin, without any doubt. For the past many months I am not hearing a lot about the forked coins, but I still believe that Bitcoin Cash is a very good choice if you think that BTC is over-priced. Other good coins include Cardano, NEO, EOS, Stellar and NEM.
Certainly btc is the most important currency of this market. If you have more money then wait for it to buy more cheap later to be sold. Also they buy more coin rankings of the floor when it's low. Want to get high prices to sell to the capital.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
tempebacem

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:59:25 AM

I think, for now bitcoin is still the best choice to invest because its value is more stable than others. So, this time invest and follow price information every day. Important price information from investment. This information is useful for the time to buy and sell coins. This is a good future coin. So, check the market price, then you choose the best coin and invest .
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:49:48 PM

I recommend you to invest in currencies like ETH and Waves for now.

I think maybe you can buy ico coins.
long-term or short-term investment. all depends on your wishes. if you want long-term investment in my opinion bitcoin, ethereum is a coin that is suitable for the long term. but if it is short term, etc., LTC and not suitable for short-term investments.

My choices too, Bitcoin and Ethereum are also my choices and I suggest to people are well to start long term investment with the Bitcoin which is most profitable after which Ethereum keeps second position. Besides these two productive investors will go for both long term with Bitcoin and Ethereum while short term with Litecoin and Neo may also take position here resulting the overall profit as a huge profit.
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:04:15 PM

Here's a guide on how to do cryptoinvesting.

An excerpt from http://cryptodime.net/how-to-pick-the-best-cryptocurrency-to-invest-a-guidline-to-trading/

If you have decided that you want to jump into this rapidly growing market, then there are some very important things that you need to understand. In this guide, you will learn how to choose the best cryptocurrency investment for you. We will also analyze a few hot currencies, to kickstart your research. Keep in mind that this guide focuses on long-term investing strategies and NOT active trading.
The Best Cryptocurrency to Invest in is…
Anyone who tries to tell you that the “X” cryptocurrency is the absolute best cryptocurrency to invest in, probably has a very large vested interest in it. In reality, there are will mostly likely be several big winners in cryptocurrency. It’s like the dot com boom, where companies like Microsoft, Oracle and Google ultimately became blockbuster investments. But you only made money in those investments, if you understood why they were good investments AND you had a reason to keep those investments for the long term. Otherwise there would have been a big temptation to sell them as soon as you made a little bit of profit. If you don’t understand what a cryptocurrency does or why it’s valuable, then don’t invest in it. Many of these cryptocurrencies are going to be a passing fad.

There will be a select few cryptocurrencies that will be great investments. Bitcoin has already shown us the potential. But the majority of coins will fade into obscurity. Since nobody knows which ones will be huge winners and which ones will be epic fails, we believe that the best investment strategy is to have a portfolio of currencies. Putting all of your eggs into one basket is a recipe for disaster. You don’t have to understand every single technical detail of each currency. However, you should read a lot about a currency that you want to invest in and make a very informed decision.    That is the only way to find the best cryptocurrency investments.

Well for me, it will be always the pioneer cryptocurrency which is the Bitcoin, as we can see in the market whenever that Bitcoin deflates and grow all the leading crypto follows, which we can say as a great factor in which the other coins were dependent on how does the Bitcoin perform in a current situation and we can say that the other coins was merely created with the help of Bitcoin and I think thats what maked Bitcoin top most unlike the other.
skeletica

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:22:25 PM

An excerpt from http://cryptodime.net/how-to-pick-the-best-cryptocurrency-to-invest-a-guidline-to-trading/

If you have decided that you want to jump into this rapidly growing market, then there are some very important things that you need to understand. In this guide, you will learn how to choose the best cryptocurrency investment for you. We will also analyze a few hot currencies, to kickstart your research. Keep in mind that this guide focuses on long-term investing strategies and NOT active trading.
Anyone who tries to tell you that the “X” cryptocurrency is the absolute best cryptocurrency to invest in, probably has a very large vested interest in it. In reality, there are will mostly likely be several big winners in cryptocurrency. It’s like the dot com boom, where companies like Microsoft, Oracle and Google ultimately became blockbuster investments. But you only made money in those investments, if you understood why they were good investments AND you had a reason to keep those investments for the long term. Otherwise there would have been a big temptation to sell them as soon as you made a little bit of profit. If you don’t understand what a cryptocurrency does or why it’s valuable, then don’t invest in it. Many of these cryptocurrencies are going to be a passing fad.

There will be a select few cryptocurrencies that will be great investments. Bitcoin has already shown us the potential. But the majority of coins will fade into obscurity. Since nobody knows which ones will be huge winners and which ones will be epic fails, we believe that the best investment strategy is to have a portfolio of currencies. Putting all of your eggs into one basket is a recipe for disaster. You don’t have to understand every single technical detail of each currency. However, you should read a lot about a currency that you want to invest in and make a very informed decision.    That is the only way to find the best cryptocurrency investments.

until now I still trust ETH even though the price really fell.
I am very sure that ETH has a good future
Agniya

Activity: 282
Merit: 4

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:55:48 PM

I think now is really a great time for investments in the ETH. Its price for this is very attractive.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:14:32 PM

Now is the best time to invest in Ethereum, Gochain Base on current price  and Other Altcoin you have research on, with this in place you can be sure to guard yourself against scam coin and failed project.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:37:44 AM

Best cryptocurrency by now? Hardly can I predict the best cryptocurrency looking at the market and how my coins are falling. I invest in ethereum and bitcoin and will recommend that to you.

Bitcoin and ethereum is biggest market cap and biggest liquidity in market. But ethereum recently suffering drop the price. Market movement in several months move uncertain and i think the best investment right now is bitcoin
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:56:30 AM

I think, the best crypto currency for investment is bitcoin and ethereum because both of them are strong coins and will continue to grow, have many investors and have influence on other coins
ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:57:16 AM

Only a fool person will spend his/her money for an investment but his/her doesn't know where they investment. And for me, investing in ICO for a beginner doesn't matter as long as they knows how to invest in ICO, with chooses a good ICO and believe that ICO project will succesfull. And there is no other way to get it all is learn and understand ICO and cryptocurrency, so it's basically to start investing wherever you choose the key is you should figure out the investments place.
Kayuslawal

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:19:19 AM

They are so many of the good project you can invest on if uou check and make research through Coinmarketcap by selecting from the top 100 and pick a coin like xrp, xlm, bnb, eth, dgb, Monero, etc.
Leocristophe

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:45:49 AM

Altcoin always tends to fluctuate and invest best in a kind of cryptocurrency like ETH. I'm still waiting for the right time to embrace ETH myself.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:35:13 AM

In my opinion, all the cryptocurrency currently available are only 2 of the best to invest, namely, bitcoin and ethereum.
I chose two crypto because in addition to being safe, investing in bitcoin and ethereum offers great benefits when investing in the long term.
Therefore, i only believe and invest in bitcoin and ethereum, because i think other crypto do not have good potential in the future.

centimentalking

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:10:19 AM

They are so many of the good project you can invest on if uou check and make research through Coinmarketcap by selecting from the top 100 and pick a coin like xrp, xlm, bnb, eth, dgb, Monero, etc.
There's an other reason which is transaction fee and its time. It took only few second to send money in world wide through many of these coins.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:52:03 AM

In my opinion, all the cryptocurrency currently available are only 2 of the best to invest, namely, bitcoin and ethereum.
I chose two crypto because in addition to being safe, investing in bitcoin and ethereum offers great benefits when investing in the long term.
Therefore, i only believe and invest in bitcoin and ethereum, because i think other crypto do not have good potential in the future.

Ethereum is good investment and good choice. Ethereum price right now very cheap compare a few months ago and i think its good time for buying and holding ethereum for long term.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:58:20 AM

Until now the best cryptocurrency so far for investment is bitcoin. I have not doubt the capability of bitcoin and its potential since it has already given me enough benefits and gains.

cherryfer

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:57:58 AM

Many crypto currency are good and i know that many investors become rich because of them but for my in my own I choose BTC for investment because based on my analysis Bitcoin will have stability to stand for long long term and have enough capability to serve the people  for a long term period even if sometimes there is a struggle the come up to bitcoin but still it has standing in the floor and people continuously wait until it has a good transition of price high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: