Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:39:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Cryptocurrency to Invest?  (Read 31398 times)
ClockworkTrader

Activity: 213
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:27:06 PM

Bitcoin, especially now with the price drop. Don`t miss it, the next recession may be a long time from now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:56:01 AM

in my view, Neo is the best cryptocurrency to invest why because neo has the same development growth what eth have so we can expect similar growth for neo as well

NEO is good coin and its like ethereum with cheaper price. NEO price right now below $15 and its already drop more than 90% from highest price and i think its good choice for long term.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:04:05 AM

in my view, Neo is the best cryptocurrency to invest why because neo has the same development growth what eth have so we can expect similar growth for neo as well

NEO is good coin and its like ethereum with cheaper price. NEO price right now below $15 and its already drop more than 90% from highest price and i think its good choice for long term.
NEOs are on the top of the marketcap, i think that coins are safe for long-term investments, especially when many discounts are offered. but of course set aside some of your capital in bitcoin

Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:08:35 PM

The first 10 coins on the coinmarketcap are the best coins that you can invest and make really good money in years come. Bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, zcash, dash, litecoin and some many other that has good capitalization are some of the coins you can actually invest and make good money.
Choosing the top 10 coins on coinmarketcap is a good idea which have good volume in market. Aside from choosing top 10 coins try to finds new ICO project who have good token to invest. I think top 10 coins in market are very worth to invest.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:14:32 PM

There are lot of altcoins out there which I think is good to invest in right now. Those are of course the Ethereum, cardano, Utrust, Tky, qtum, Neo and Bch I think. Though, all of this was my best choice for me, I don't know if you agree but there are still good coins in the coinmarketcap you can check it now then its up to you if you will gonna invest or not .
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:55:06 PM

There are lot of altcoins out there which I think is good to invest in right now. Those are of course the Ethereum, cardano, Utrust, Tky, qtum, Neo and Bch I think. Though, all of this was my best choice for me, I don't know if you agree but there are still good coins in the coinmarketcap you can check it now then its up to you if you will gonna invest or not .

As for me, it is not easy to choose the best cryptocurrencies (the altcoins that will definitely gain in 2019) now. Nevertheless, you can thry these: Qtum, Ontology, Cardano, and Komodo.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:26:31 PM

I still believe ethereum because they don't focus on volume and prices this year, their capitalization has even been shifted by XRP. But I'm sure they will do something different next year because if it goes like now, Eth will be covered by a variety of more interesting platforms, EOS and Waves are one of their strongest challengers.
Triwiyono

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:29:27 PM

I think a lot of good coins are very suitable for investment. like bitcoin, ethereum, etc, neo, and many more. but now all crypto prices are bad, the price of all crypto continues to fall. even though crypto prices are down, bitcoin is the best for investment.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:55:10 PM

Lots of cryptocurrency assets that you can choose to invest, one of them is eth, xlm, xrp and many more. But we must first learn the coins we will buy so that later we will not experience too much loss.
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:42:34 PM

Bitcoin is the most trusted cryptocurrency, and probably all want to have it. However, it is expensive, and some guys simply do not love it. These fellows can get promising altcoins called EIDOO, Robotina, Gladius.
All the people would prefer to invest in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is parent from all Altcoin so that Bitcoin is perfectly suited to serve as long-term investment assets, but if you want to choose other Altcoin for investment then I suggest to choose UTNP and AE coins. I believe these two coins that would be good in the future.
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:26:50 AM

NEOs are on the top of the marketcap, i think that coins are safe for long-term investments, especially when many discounts are offered. but of course set aside some of your capital in bitcoin

This will have an impact at a later price because if Bitcoin doesn't increase it might have a bad price in the future. All types of Altcoin are feeling the same way.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 01:18:42 AM

I think it is time to inform the world and the newbie investors how to perform their own research to come up with trending coins with more capabilities of rising at a particular point in time. Every coin in crypto has its time of skyrocketing aside the general market rise. With this, it is necessary to study the market and carefully analyze the coins for a period of time especially the large cap coins (first 100 coins) in order to identify the coin to invest in at that particular moment.

boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:27:38 AM

Bitcoin is the most trusted cryptocurrency, and probably all want to have it. However, it is expensive, and some guys simply do not love it. These fellows can get promising altcoins called EIDOO, Robotina, Gladius.
All the people would prefer to invest in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is parent from all Altcoin so that Bitcoin is perfectly suited to serve as long-term investment assets, but if you want to choose other Altcoin for investment then I suggest to choose UTNP and AE coins. I believe these two coins that would be good in the future.
universa maybe could be next giant on cryptocurrency market.their blockchain feature acctually beat other blockchain.and it still on early stages developtment.maybe several years latter it could same with ripple and other main platform,

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
toast

Activity: 1582

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:26:26 AM

to suggest what crypto currencies are good at this time is very difficult because crypto currencies cannot be predicted with certainty select coins that are in the top 5 top crypto currencies in the market

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:56:48 AM

to suggest what crypto currencies are good at this time is very difficult because crypto currencies cannot be predicted with certainty select coins that are in the top 5 top crypto currencies in the market
we could make our observation to cryptocurrency market.i think impossible for us if we could not one coins from thousand coins in market.pick one of them that according to us have good future.
andriarto

Activity: 1344

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:07:39 AM

of course the five crypto currencies have the largest capitalization, so it will be safer if we invest it in that place. but for me the best is still bitcoin, because of the safest investment in cryptocurrency

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:28:31 AM

Here's a guide on how to do cryptoinvesting.

An excerpt from http://cryptodime.net/how-to-pick-the-best-cryptocurrency-to-invest-a-guidline-to-trading/

If you have decided that you want to jump into this rapidly growing market, then there are some very important things that you need to understand. In this guide, you will learn how to choose the best cryptocurrency investment for you. We will also analyze a few hot currencies, to kickstart your research. Keep in mind that this guide focuses on long-term investing strategies and NOT active trading.
The Best Cryptocurrency to Invest in is…
Anyone who tries to tell you that the “X” cryptocurrency is the absolute best cryptocurrency to invest in, probably has a very large vested interest in it. In reality, there are will mostly likely be several big winners in cryptocurrency. It’s like the dot com boom, where companies like Microsoft, Oracle and Google ultimately became blockbuster investments. But you only made money in those investments, if you understood why they were good investments AND you had a reason to keep those investments for the long term. Otherwise there would have been a big temptation to sell them as soon as you made a little bit of profit. If you don’t understand what a cryptocurrency does or why it’s valuable, then don’t invest in it. Many of these cryptocurrencies are going to be a passing fad.

There will be a select few cryptocurrencies that will be great investments. Bitcoin has already shown us the potential. But the majority of coins will fade into obscurity. Since nobody knows which ones will be huge winners and which ones will be epic fails, we believe that the best investment strategy is to have a portfolio of currencies. Putting all of your eggs into one basket is a recipe for disaster. You don’t have to understand every single technical detail of each currency. However, you should read a lot about a currency that you want to invest in and make a very informed decision.    That is the only way to find the best cryptocurrency investments.

In my opinion, Bitcoin is still the best option when it comes to trading, although its value is continually crashing down, Bitcoin is still the most popular cryptocurrency in the market, and as long as it is the most popular, bitcoin is gonna be the first pick if anyone is just new to cryptocurrency, and that makes bitcoin price more chance of getting higher.

DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:04:55 AM

of course the five crypto currencies have the largest capitalization, so it will be safer if we invest it in that place. but for me the best is still bitcoin, because of the safest investment in cryptocurrency
well, even today bitcoin becomes very unstable, and that makes almost all cryptocurrency have a low value. this makes many people think of switching investments, but I think, bitcoin is the best investment in cryptocurrency.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:36:26 AM

You can start invest your money at xrp, I have check effect of bitcoin dump is not have big problem for xrp will down and lower price, just wait and see other altcoin still keep and lower price.
ripple has back up from finance firm, so their price relatives stable if compared to other coins.and at this moment ripple beat ethereum on second place market capitalization in coinmarketcap.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:59:42 PM

Being the main coin inside this market will give bitcoin a credit to be the top from the list when you invest to this market, with a lots of sway coming not even the top alternative coins can avoid being dumped, but if you are certain and really willing to take chances those coins inside the top inside CMC can also be consider, use your own analyzation and spent time to review and research before placing your money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: