Bitcoin Forum
November 12, 2019, 02:19:14 PM *
News: Help collect the most notable posts made over the last 10 years.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Cryptocurrency to Invest?  (Read 29397 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1038

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Dice Game

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 03:07:57 AM

Surprising that people are still asking this question. During the past 4 months, the market share of Bitcoin has increased from less than 50%, to more than 70%. If the current trends continue, then we can expect the market share to reach at least 80% by the end of the year. And the most important thing to note here is that the total cryptocurrency market capitalization has remained more or less the same. Bitcoin market cap has seen an increase, while the altcoin market cap is showing a sharp decline. Even after all this, if anyone still want to invest in altcoins, he'll doing it in his own risk. To tell the truth, a recovery for altcoins at some point in the future is looking increasingly unlikely. I would suggest investing only in Bitcoin. Even the established alts such as Ethereum and Litecoin are inching towards complete obliteration.

.WOLF.BET.
▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▀ ▀▀▀
 ▄ ▄▄▄ 
  ▄ ▄▄▄
▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄███▌        ▀▀▄
  ▄▀   ▐█████████▄  ▀▄
 ▄▀  ▄█████████████▄  █
 ▌  █████████████████  █
▐  ████████████████ ▄█
█  █████████████████████▌
▐  ██████████████████ ▀█▌
 ▌ ▐█████████████████▌ ▐▀
 █  ██████████████▀ ▄▀
  █   ███████████▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄▄██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
     ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
▄███████████▄
███████    ████████████▄
███████    ███████   ▀██
██████████████████    ██
██    ██████████████████
██    ███████    ███████
█████████████    ███████
███████    █████████████
███████    ███████    ██
██████████████████   ▄██
██        ▀███████████▀
██
██
      ▄█▄         ▄█▄
 ▄██ ███ ███████ ███ ██▄
▐███▄ ▀ ▄███████▄ ▀ ▄███▌
▐█▌▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐█▌
▐█▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐█▌
▐█▌   ████████        ▐█▌
▐█▌       ███     ▄▄▀▀▀██▄
▐█▌      ███    ██▀      ▀█
▐█▌     ███    ███         █
▐█▌    ███     ███          █
 ██▄           ███▄         █
  ▀█████████████████▄     ▄█
                  ▀▀█████▀▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

.AFFILIATE PROGRAM.
   ...FREE FAUCET........
..CHAT RAIN.............
The Bitcoin Forum is turning 10 years old! Join the community in sharing and exploring the notable posts made over the years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DmitFomin

Activity: 266
Merit: 3

Hawk Network

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 10:10:22 AM

For me, the best cryptocurrency to invest is the one that has the original idea and the use of this coin in the ideas of the project.
There are many coins that have an original and interesting idea, but watching them for a long time I see that they have no development. Therefore, not always an original and interesting idea can ensure the success of the company. Many last year’s ICOs had interesting ideas, and now nothing is even heard about them. It is difficult to find a project that will be successful among all existing projects, some of which are scam or unpromising.

↽━━━━━━━━  Hawk Network ━━━━━━━━⇁
↼━Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology Infrastructure ━⇀ (https://Hawk.coom/)
seanskie18

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 12:25:02 PM

The best cryptocurrency to invest is Bitcoin and Ethereum, as we saw on the Biggest market this two coins is the top among other coins and this is proven and tested that it will give us benefits and gain more profits.

Layers318

Activity: 238

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 04:04:56 PM

There is no doubt that Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency on the market now because just some few weeks ago Bitcoin dominance reached about 70% of the entire market. However, there are also some good coins with working products like the Bitrue, Binance, DIVI. The first two are exchange site coins with promising future. DIVI is a masternode coin which has received lots of attention of late due to its ability to mine using its wallet on the PC.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
thisappointed

Activity: 598
Merit: 500

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 10:15:07 AM

I don't think that everyone needs to read about it ..
Because

etherum
Bitcoins
Litecoin
Bitcoins cash

Are the ones really making the news...
Everyone's own thinking May differ but it's for an individual to decide what to invest it

I think I have to disagree when you said bitcoin cash is a coin that is worth it of your money as an investment, I would rather go for Monero, which is more trusted and really worthy to put your money as an investment. Bitcoin cash for me is not a stable coin that could go sink in the mud in no time. So, think hard before you put your money on a coin that you don't know how capable of living in the long run.

Also if you are going to hodl and not do Trading, the best coin so far for me is still Bitcoin.

██▄                      ▄██
▀███▄                  ▄███▀
  ▀███▄              ▄███▀
██▄ ▀███▄          ▄███▀
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀
  ▀██   ▀██    ▄███▀
             ▄███▀
             ▀███▄
        ▄██    ▀███▄
      ▄███▀      ▀███▄
    ▄███▀          ▀███▄
  ▄███▀              ▀███▄
▄███▀                  ▀███▄
██▀                      ▀██

X.C.A.R.DTM
.SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY.
.INSTANTLY, WITH NO........
.HIDDEN COSTS............

▄████████████████████████████████████▄
██▀                                ▀██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                     █        █   ██
██  ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀    █        █   ██
██                     █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▀
██
██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █    █  █    █  █    █  █    █  ██
██  █▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄█  ██
██▄                                ▄██
▀████████████████████████████████████▀
.SPEND ANYWHERE,....
.ANY CRYPTOCURRENCY,.
.ANY PAYMENT CARD....

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

IEO
Q4 2019

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██
██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

Genamant

Activity: 710
Merit: 102

Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation&#

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 01:35:31 PM

Bitcoin is the safest and the most legit. it has a very high appreciation rate and its constant increase in value.

▬▬[  Cannacor.io  ]▬▬[Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation]▬ 
▌Blockchain Technology Combine Seamlessly▐
▬▬| Twitter  | Telegram  | Linkedin  | Discord   | Facebook| ▬▬
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1078

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 02:27:54 PM

only bitcoin , only hardcore!
the best , the love , the only - bitcoin core  Cheesy
with its increasing its dominance to over 70% it is an obvious choice to any investor
if you are into high risk investments , you can go for low volume unknown coins that you think could go to the moon with time
but the variance can be big and you can end up with a loss , had several such coins in my portfolio and all of them , sadly . showed only negative profit
bitcoin , on the other hand , is a relatively safe investment since it is only going to increase in price overtime

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 04:52:19 PM

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency to invest for sure. BTC is the most successful coin right now, it has the highest price and the biggest volume of trading, and a very active community. The stability of BTC is also better than any other cryptocurrency, so it is safer and more profitable to hold Bitcoin.
princeyeboah

Activity: 644
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 04:02:40 AM

Bitcoin and some other large cap coins have good reputation when it comes to cryptocurrency investment yet there are new coins like the DIVI, Smartfund, Bitrue etc which are gaining heights in their price of late because they have use case. The Bitrue coin is an exchange coin which offers holders on the exchange platform a discount of 40% on all trading fees. Also, the same BTR can be invested on the exchange platform to receive an interest of 15% annual interest.

milandres0207

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 04:19:42 PM

Bitcoin is my choice to become one of the most best cryptocurrency to invest when it comes to hold bitcoin in a long term.
Aside from BTCBTC, Ethereum, Waves, Neo, Nem, Kucoin, Binance Jex, and Cardano, their stability in the market was
quite well and good.

haseeb ahmed

Activity: 121
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:12:42 AM

I think bitcoin is the most reliable and oldest cryptocurtecy and has made many millionaires. So it’s the best currency to market never in .
Phonexy
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 05:43:50 PM

Btc is best cryptocurrency to invest in in my opinion. The only problem is that u will need a huge sum of money to get reasonable value in btc considering the price of it. Even if all other cryptocurrency fail btc will always rise. So many people already believe in btc and this is an added advantage for it.

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━      CitiOS      [   Whitepaper   |   Telegram   |   Twitter   ]      ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━      Securely Connect the Dots of IOT Data Globally. Best Solution For Smart Cities      ━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━      Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities      ━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1014

yolodice.com

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 02:46:38 AM

Bitcoin is my choice to become one of the most best cryptocurrency to invest when it comes to hold bitcoin in a long term.
Aside from BTCBTC, Ethereum, Waves, Neo, Nem, Kucoin, Binance Jex, and Cardano, their stability in the market was
quite well and good.
How about Stellar, even though the drop chart is very strong on many altcoins, but I believe Stellar still has potential. So indeed, bitcoin and ethereum are the main ones for me and some altcoins and especially for Stellar I think it's worth holding. Actually this depends on the review we make, as long as we believe a coin has potential then investing in it will be good for yourself because you already believe in the choices you have made.

The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 12:44:42 PM

Put all your life savings and trust fund on bitcoin. No, I'm just kidding and I only said that because that is how I interpret my faith on bitcoin. But please never do that and for now, btc is still one of the best tool for anyone to become  millionaires and just want to get out of their boring lifestyle and repetitive and low-paying jobs. Before I thought top altcoins are also a few best to invest but I realized it was never going to happen and just created to confuse us.
kennen1113

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 02:43:43 PM

Put all your life savings and trust fund on bitcoin. No, I'm just kidding and I only said that because that is how I interpret my faith on bitcoin. But please never do that and for now, btc is still one of the best tool for anyone to become  millionaires and just want to get out of their boring lifestyle and repetitive and low-paying jobs. Before I thought top altcoins are also a few best to invest but I realized it was never going to happen and just created to confuse us.
Well, even if our faith in bitcoin is already very high, we still should not put all our money into bitcoin, agree with you, consider this a joke and should not follow, when investing is not a risk to succeed, it is not gambling, deciding to win and lose in a match, what we need is sure and lasting, Bitcoin may be good but it is not guaranteed to last, limiting the amount of investment is wise. And crypto to invest can always be the best with our talents and calculations, there is no fixed in this market

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.