Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:37:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WeExchange]WARNING!The Fall of Ukyo II: Ukyo Digs a Hole?!WARNING![WeExchange]  (Read 34597 times)
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 10:55:07 PM

On Sunday, I did a 2 btc withdrawal and it's still under "processing"...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SOSLOVE868

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:03:55 PM

Still don't think it is reasonable comparison.

For example, I had 200 bucks in Gox the last few weeks.  Today I bought the equivalent and transferred my 200 out in Bitcoin. Immediately.  Not a month+ please with no reply.

Really, let's not get caught up in the hypothetical details. I think anyone would see that you just can't compare WeExchange's withdrawal difficulties to Gox's.

Added to the fact the Ukyo took out a huge loan (over 500k) which there are worries about as well and anyone can see that we have a problem here.

Maybe the problem is technical and Ukyo in fact just can't work out the withdraws. But it is reasonable and legitimate to worry and or doubt that is the case, so people have the right to complain and enquire further. 
This loan is worth over million USD!!!!! I want my BTC back!!!!!
lordkabalius

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 12:28:51 AM

Still don't think it is reasonable comparison.

For example, I had 200 bucks in Gox the last few weeks.  Today I bought the equivalent and transferred my 200 out in Bitcoin. Immediately.  Not a month+ please with no reply.

Really, let's not get caught up in the hypothetical details. I think anyone would see that you just can't compare WeExchange's withdrawal difficulties to Gox's.

Added to the fact the Ukyo took out a huge loan (over 500k) which there are worries about as well and anyone can see that we have a problem here.

Maybe the problem is technical and Ukyo in fact just can't work out the withdraws. But it is reasonable and legitimate to worry and or doubt that is the case, so people have the right to complain and enquire further. 
This loan is worth over million USD!!!!! I want my BTC back!!!!!

we need wait until rate is going down, for panic sale, than btc will easy to buy and make all withdraw done.
bittymitty

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 01:53:42 AM

Ukyo, I just failed hard and sent .3 btc to my weexchange by mistake.  Can I have it back? I know it is in there!!!
Regenmacher

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 01:58:06 AM

TICKET ID HXP-991977
2013-11-06 07:01:52    hello,

yesterday i wanted to withdraw my BTC. I got an error, my weexchange Wallet was at BTC 0.0 but my own adress never received the coins.

PLEASE ! Account name Regenmacher...
lophie (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 02:51:51 AM

Get your voice listened and join a serious attempt into getting your bitcoins back, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=337523.0

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
BigCstyle

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 03:09:58 AM

Alright Ukyo thanks, it looks like you are working towards resolving this....

1 small thing again though:

It would be smart / kind / & reasonable if you posted a warning on WeExchange. Something like "Note that any deposits may be subject to an arbitrary holding period up to a month due to technical difficulties" or somesuch.  This is only fair as this problem has been going on more than month with notice given to folks who are depositing.

I agree with this and wanted to try to get that put up today.
I have also disabled the ability to send funds to BitFunder already.

Ukyo, although many have been understandably impatient, there are probably 10x more of us silently appreciating the work you're doing to fix these problems.  Your credibility is unparalleled is these parts. 

Keep up the good work!

Silently....that's becoming harder to do. Any updates today Ukyo?
stonehoo

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:25:32 AM

ukyo thanks for keeping the BTC for us, so we do not have a chance to sell it, so it is becoming more and more expensive....
hammurabi

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:46:36 AM

It looks like money is gone and we were scammed, again.
Hate to say that but after labcoin and terrahash I can now add Ukyo to the list.

Even if he repays it seems that he used the money for other purposes which he should not.
With coin rapid appreciation his debts will now go big then large then huuuuge.
Exchange no longer exists to earn him coin for repayment.

The only way he can stop the spiral is to take massive fiat loan to cover the whole bitcoin debt and repay fiat loan over time.
But with his debt being as huge as debt of United States of America I doubt he will claim it.

I know that he used to have reputation but what can he do without the coin?!
Unlike United States Ukyo doesn't possess dollar printing machinery!

So sad. Didn't see it coming from this direction!
I am hurt and bleeding.

And it seems that... regulation is needed as hell because..
..in this shape bitcoin is good for nothing except for safe keeping in cold wallet.

BTC:    1Hpk4rWpP3gACJhXHn8VkeNp4usdQmfuVY
LTC:    LM5p7X9dTsWj14G2VQeJKuntVUc6GsPnDp
g83

Activity: 448

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 07:49:47 AM

I find it hard to believe that lot of withdrawls have been made, cause i only found two posts saying they got their btc back. I know not everyone is following this thread, but two out of ?? 100 ?? 200 or even more...

As BTC price goes up and away, i get kind of a feeling that all those BTC locked up in weexchange makes the price even rise faster cause those coins can't be sold. I don't know how much coins are locked, but it's a lot for sure...

I really hope, Ukyo did not sell those coins when it was @ 300 or 400 $ and now waits for a chance to get in cheaper to gain profit... but this would explain everything
jinyoubei

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:52:08 AM

Hate to say that but after labcoin and terrahash I can now add Ukyo to the list.

Even if he repays it seems that he used the money for other purposes which he should not.

The only way he can stop the spiral is to take massive fiat loan to cover the whole bitcoin debt and repay fiat loan over time.
But with his debt being as huge as debt of United States of America I doubt he will claim it.

I am hurt and bleeding.

..in this shape bitcoin is good for nothing except for safe keeping in cold wallet.

Unlike labcoin we know Ukyo's real identity and US authorities have contacted him. At least he will not get away like labcoin.
g83

Activity: 448

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 07:54:07 AM

I am hurt and bleeding.

Unlike labcoin we know Ukyo's real identity and US authorities have contacted him. At least he will not get away like labcoin.

Hope he won't get arrested before he can pay back our BTC
hammurabi

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 08:01:02 AM

I am hurt and bleeding.

Unlike labcoin finding Ukyo won't find you the coin.
With labcoin the coin exists at least somewhere, <joking>.

BTC:    1Hpk4rWpP3gACJhXHn8VkeNp4usdQmfuVY
LTC:    LM5p7X9dTsWj14G2VQeJKuntVUc6GsPnDp
jinyoubei

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 08:12:03 AM

I am hurt and bleeding.

Unlike labcoin finding Ukyo won't find you the coin.
With labcoin the coin exists at least somewhere, <joking>.

I doubt labcoin still has any coin left. I know those scammers, probably can't wait to sell them to fiat money and spend it all on gambling, drugs etc.
zxyzxy

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 08:53:12 AM

Ukyo, you probably dont realize this and wont ever do, because you are financially secured somewhere in america (?) and thanks to your accomplishments in bitcoin community, but you are effectively ruining people's lives here, man..
I am making ~6000 USD per year, i already lost close to 30 coins thanks to securities like BASIC-MINING and some other (i now, i am only to blame myself..), so people ran me over in the past. That amount would be enough to buy me a house where i live.. a nice one that is..
You are holding my last few coins i have hostage and that is everything i have and ever will with the prices like this.. i kinda counted at least on that to change my life significantly in the upcomming years.
I simply cannot afford to buy any new bitcoins when one coin is worth 560 EUR, that is three months worth of rent and food for me. i dont have that kind of money.. if i had, i would buy at least one..
What I want from you is a simple promise that I will see my bitcoins in the upcomming weeks. some of those are belonging to a family member of me and he is very nervous and wants me to do something with it, which is not in my power, obviously.
Please, I beg you.. process my bitcoins and bitcoins of these other people that are impatiently waiting, dont ruin us.
I am sure those other people here would like to use those coins to buy something or sell, when the market is blooming like this.

Thank you very much.

My pending withdrawal is:
Code:
Date	2013-11-13 10:00:07
Transaction ID UNwr0BdIh3Tn5f4H7DlGIfhBHsmurjmj
Type Withdraw
Debit 4.85676424 BTC
Credit
Fee 0.00000000 BTC
BTC Transaction
Status Processing

i am sending messages here, because i am sure your inbox is full and i dont want my message to be lost there. i dont want to spam, please inform me if i am doing something wrong.
xkrikl

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 09:57:18 AM

I have withdrawal request from October 23rd and support ticket from the same day.
I was waiting one month and checking my BTC address balance every day.
Today I found my withdrawal canceled and this message as a response to the support ticket:
Hello,

We are having issues with bitcoind and getting it to send large amounts without taking long periods of time.
I have canceled these two withdraws, could you please resubmit them in about 20 btc amounts so we have a proper withdraw request for each transaction? Please update this ticket so I can make sure you hold your place in withdraws.

Thank You,
WeExchange Customer Service

Well, I believe I made it clear that I want withdraw the BTC.
If it was a problem to process a larger sum they could have divided it into smaller ones.
Now I have re-created withdrawals as limited to 20BTC ... and expect to have it processed in place of original withdrawal ...
Otherwise it's time to bring lawyers in.

I was convinced that Ukyo is brave and honest guy ... today I start to have doubts
Sanqianli

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 12:31:12 PM

Date   2013-11-05 05:57:33
Transaction ID   pdeLusCyuy6zlNukZbIEkN9DNKJ5Xpm5
Type   Withdraw
Debit   5.00000000 BTC
Credit   
Fee   0.00000000 BTC
BTC Transaction   
Status   Processing
//////////////////////////////////////
 it's waste long time for me

krimsonkla

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 12:38:13 PM

There went our chance to sell high...
tronsom

Activity: 63

www.coinangels.org

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 02:04:31 PM

Ok, I just lost the chance to make $11,600 because I don't have MY btc.
Has anybody gotten their withdrawal processed?
Ukyo, I would advise you make updates on a daily basis and at least take the time to respond to each of us who are asking questions.
Thx

CoinAngels is a group of entrepreneurs focused on helping launch and develop digital currency related startups.
www.coinangels.org | Donate. Invest. Advise.
Sanqianli

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 02:14:07 PM

Ok, I just lost the chance to make $11,600 because I don't have MY btc.
Has anybody gotten their withdrawal processed?
Ukyo, I would advise you make updates on a daily basis and at least take the time to respond to each of us who are asking questions.
Thx

+1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: