Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:49:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Charity Accepting Bitcoins?  (Read 2090 times)
udanemas

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:15:41 AM

If there is a charity accepting bitcoins do you prefer to give some of yours Huh

Me: I will if there is, but for now I don't have yet. Wink

EDITED:

Yeah it a hassle for now.

Another question: But what if there is fiat will be disappear in the future and crypto will conquered the world and all payment transactions will be on blockchain system?
So is this applicable right?

yes , I think It is a good idea, If there is a charity that accept bitcoin for donation and I earn in bitcoin I will share my blessing to those who also need.It will be a very wonderful feeling when you know you help without any expectation in return.I believed that in every blessing you.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:30:18 AM

Bitcoins and cryptocurrencies anonymity in general can be beneficial for philanthropists who prefer to remain incognito and by having charities that accept cryptos , they'll be able to help people all across the world without being spotted or known , and it'll help the needy people that live on the other side of the planet from those philanthropists to receive some aide .
Organizations such as the red cross , UNICEF and humain rights watch should make this an option for receiving donations from people , i think it'll push their incomes a lot further and thus they'll be able to help more people that desperately need that money all across the globe .
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:11:39 AM

This is a good thing, charity must be creative to raise funds and when cryptocurrency is more popular then the team should be able to accept cryptocurrency so that the benefactors more easily donate their money.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:44:48 AM

If there is a charity accepting bitcoins do you prefer to give some of yours Huh

EDITED:

Another question: But what if there is fiat will be disappear in the future and crypto will conquered the world and all payment transactions will be on blockchain system?

I dont think if they accept bitcoin in charity.Well, oif they can accept tokens and i have tokens yet. Why not ? I can give them a bit of my tokens because i know that Lord will be happy ,Cause i put my money to the things that i can help others.

kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:19:47 AM

If there will be a charity that accepts Bitcoin I will totally share what I've earned from mining or for posting. For me, sharing is a way how you consider yourself as contented for no matter how much you've earned the important is that your happily shared your blessings to others especially when timing comes that the value goes higher. So, that means I can also share my earnings with the highest help to others especially those in need. I believe that, once you will going to share your blessings to others you will also receive blessings more than what you've shared.
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:39:32 AM

this should be acceptable. This will be more transparent and accurate as we donate to charity. This would make more sense to charities when they knew their money was being transferred correctly to the amount of money they donated to those who needed help.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:22:47 PM

this should be acceptable. This will be more transparent and accurate as we donate to charity. This would make more sense to charities when they knew their money was being transferred correctly to the amount of money they donated to those who needed help.

There is a site wherein you can donate for charity. Just check this site https://bithope.org/

You can choose what campaign you would like to support or even add your own campaign to raise some funds. This is also the site where the donations for this forum was raised. The amount raised can be viewed and currently there are thirteen campaigns.

You also have a choice to just have a campaign in your place or country and for those crypto enthusiast out there, they can donate for whatever cause you are planning as long as you can help other people.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:28:39 PM

EDITED:

if you are asking about charity then there are different people today who are begging for cryptocurrency but what's gone are the people who are able to donate their coins because most of the people today are trading in the market in order to earn more profit.

baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:52:55 AM

I think charity using bitcoin can happen and can be done when the beneficiary receives the money to make local money and for fiat if it disappears it is certain bitcoin will replace the fiat position.
But when they receive the BTC they will not be able to control them. It is risky to hold a BTC for charity work, and they will not be suitable for people with poor computer or technology skills.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:06:08 AM

I mean why wouldn't charity accept bitcoin? Heck i would accept Bitcoin gladly if someone offered it to me. Charitable institutions can't be choosers. If they're given crypto currencies, they can make a way to convert it to fiat. Or bettwr yet reinvest it so they could profit more and help more.

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:48:31 AM

I think charity using bitcoin can happen and can be done when the beneficiary receives the money to make local money and for fiat if it disappears it is certain bitcoin will replace the fiat position.
I think this would be a good move but this must be given in a country that have legalization for bitcoins. Because we don’t want to spoil the rule of a country on name of charity. Firstly the rules must be observed and then this charity thing must be done. This would really once the fact of spreading peace and goodwill to the underprivileged. Cheers to every person who is doing this.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:54:20 AM

I do not understand what the problem is ... The main thing is that you have a desire to help someone, and the opportunity will always be found. At the moment, there is no certainty or fear that the money will disappear, and now we are using them more than crypto-currencies.

LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:30:11 AM

EDITED:

It was very easy to find a charity that will accept your cryptocurrency if you want to donate but if you are going to ask if there's still a person who is will to donate their coins then no one will be coming for you because the price of cryptocurrency today is increasing rapidly and everyone is hoping to earn a huge amount of profit.
bhana693

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:30:30 AM

Yes of course we can use btc as donation to any charity. The only case is if the charity you choose will accept btc. Maybe there are some organization that accept it and others are not. But it does not matter whether btc or not, as long the donatio to give is come from your heart.
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:41:32 AM

While it is difficult to imagine that the world will completely abandon fiat money. Most likely this process will stretch for several decades.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:50:24 AM

If a charity institution can accept bitcoin why not give some my excess on them. On the other hand, if you would say that  giving crypto on charity when the fiat is phased out in unethical. You dont need to wait for instinction of fiat just to give some to others. Why give them in any forms that could help.
Whoducen

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:07:59 PM

Then those charities will be surely frauds LOL involved in dark jobs.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:26:25 PM

For now, I think it is best to give fiat money to charity activities or organization or groups to lessen the hassle of them exchanging coins to fiat or what so ever. At least with cash, they will be able to get the supplies, food and everything else immediately. But yeah, if they have the capacity and Bitcoin ot alt coins are part of their option to gather funds then why not, less hassle for everyone too.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
uozer

Activity: 381

PRiVCY

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:17:43 PM

Though Bitcoin might not be all good to give as Charity to the needy or any charitable organization due to overlong confirmation on Blockchain/Exchanges that might delay the purpose for which its needed. However, I shall not hesitate to give out of my Bitcoin to Charity that needed them if there are ones that requested for it, so far I have enough of it whether at Bullish periods or at Bearish periods, since one good turn deserves another and what goes around comes around, any little help could save a lot.
Now, I do not foresee a future where Bitcoin can replace Fiat in its entirety, they shall be operating simultaneously where their uses are required because Fiat to me can never be withered but might be averagely used unlike when it dominates since it is the medium both the literates and the illiterates who can never be on line sophisticatedly understands for their exchange of goods and services.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:48:07 PM

If there is a charity that will accept bitcoin,I really would love to share it since it is my passion to help the needy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: