Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:58:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Charity Accepting Bitcoins?  (Read 2090 times)
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:31:03 PM

Let's see first the charity will be used for what and who?
if only want to help the victims of natural disasters, I think it is less appropriate if we give bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DMCR lah

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:31:17 PM

In fact there will be a charity that receives my bitcoin will not help them with crypto because we all know how risky cryptocurrency is ofcourse it does not make sense to extend the help with crypto but i will exchange the bitcoin to fiat then that's it.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:32:03 PM

No matter what hard the system is if you have genuine desire to help the charity you will make away to do that because that is your ultimate decision to do. With crypto it will be easier to donate in charity. Bitcoin is more convenient to use to send some amount to help. Life is more important than bitcoin so to give some amount of bitcoin to charity is a kind heart to do.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:33:27 PM

If there is a charity accepting bitcoins do you prefer to give some of yours Huh

Me: I will if there is, but for now I don't have yet. Wink

EDITED:

Yeah it a hassle for now.

Another question: But what if there is fiat will be disappear in the future and crypto will conquered the world and all payment transactions will be on blockchain system?
So is this applicable right?

It was very easy to find a charity who is going to accept cryptocurrency but i am not sure if there will be still donators for the charity since the price today is keep on increasing and everyone is just holding their coins.

Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:01:38 PM

Charity must be creative, the use of bitcoin and cryptocurrency trends is increasing so that if you accept cryptocurrencies it can make many users willing to give their money.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Kingjagat

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:48:26 PM

this should be acceptable. This will be more transparent and accurate as we donate to charity. This would make more sense to charities when they knew their money was being transferred correctly to the amount of money they donated to those who needed help.

I think Sharing is the most amazing act in the world. Hopefully many will also share it there if there is a charity receiving bitcoin as a donation. Not even your bitcoin can also share, little action means a lot
If there is a charity that receives bitcoin for donation, why not, If I generate bitcoin I will share my blessings to those who also need it. It will be a wonderful feeling when you know you are helping without hope in return. I believe that in every blessing you receive, it means you are doing good to others, the reason why God sends you many blessings.
jlong187

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:38:51 PM

For what purpose? I can give off my charity money anyway, fiat or crypto, main point is always to give, at least something
onyok

Activity: 120

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:10:13 PM

If there is a charity accepting bitcoins do you prefer to give some of yours Huh

Me, yes i will, this is an opportunity to me to help others by means of bitcoin and also by this way i may courage all the cryptocurrency holders that instead of scamming others why don't they help people who need most.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:13:40 AM

Make sure first that your charity is legal and that all people that you transact with are trustworthy, do not just give away bitcoins since there will always be scammers and phishing sites. I agree in the idea that it is better to give anonymously and with bitcoin we can do it, the same goes with fiat, if you really eant to give anonymously, simply, don't give your name and details, and when it comes to charities it is better to give in kind than to give money, so therr will be no issues.
My answer to your next question is yes, all payment will be digital soon and fiat will be obsolete, it is better to accumulate as much as you can for now, so in the future you will have a positive capital gain.
This is the right answer, before you give the money to anyone you need to make sure that they are a real charity that exists and it is real and it really helps people, there are many scammers out there that will do anything to get some of your money and will abuse the trust of people, in fact in the past I have seen some users trying to pull something like that asking for money for a charity, as you may guess since they could not prove their claims no one gave them anything.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:48:34 AM

EDITED:

Another question: But what if there is fiat will be disappear in the future and crypto will conquered the world and all payment transactions will be on blockchain system?

There are a lot of charity today who can accept cryptocurrency because it was very easy to transfer your coins but i do not think that there will still be cryptocurrency holder who are going to donate since the price of bitcoins today is keep on increasing.
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:41:21 AM

Yes, I will donate if there is charity, Charity helps many people in need, then we need to share our  blessings to them even with just little amount it will helps them.

Yes. This is perfectly reasonable, if using BTC for charity will probably be better and more transparent. Because of Blockchain technology we can check the delivery and transfer from place to place. for what purpose. So BTC for charity is absolutely ideal.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:31:18 AM

If charity accepting bitcoins , why not ?  I will donate , because i promise to my self if i have a lot of money i will donate some of this in charity . And although without using bitcoin , i will donate . I want to help others . 😊
sergiom

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:44:07 AM

If charity would, I think it would be better because it would be simple for us to sacrifice some money to it. Maybe I will give more also
bluered

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:43:31 AM

Well charity will accept anything as long as is good for them ..  anything that is... Related to money and ..all is acceptable ...so I don't think that... There won't be any which will... Deny !
Also .. even you can donate on the Bitcoins forum .. it's as same as.. any charity thing.

yeah bitcoin is also good for charity institutions or any any charity works, it is better to give the bitcoins because from it they can get more money especially if the value of bitcoin increase its value.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
rc411

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:30:55 AM

I wont because there are a lot more people who's much richer and has lots of money and everything to give to the charity than I do. I'd better help myself first before them. Someday, maybe when I really have lots of money and bitcoins I would give to the charity.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:04:59 PM

Me, yes i will, this is an opportunity to me to help others by means of bitcoin and also by this way i may courage all the cryptocurrency holders that instead of scamming others why don't they help people who need most.
We need to tell people that money is not everything and only when they are going to realize it, they will be able to help others and stop harming people. We should go for equity than experiencing and practicing the concept of equality which is not beneficial for modern people. We should provide to people what they need, not what they want. Revival of humanity can put end to all evil deeds.

sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:33:36 PM

bitcoin is not the right choice for charity, because the bitcoin is the coin we use for online transactions that can make money and the money can only be donated to charity, so we do not think that bitcoin is best for charity, of course different.

Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:50:40 PM

bitcoin is not the right choice for charity, because the bitcoin is the coin we use for online transactions that can make money and the money can only be donated to charity, so we do not think that bitcoin is best for charity, of course different.
But I think it will possible to use bitcoin for charity because that's why it will very easy to give some money for charity in bitcoin and  I think everyone will become a part of charity, do it will very good project for poor people and charity should accept bitcoin because it will very beneficial for them.

BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:55:29 PM

But I think it will possible to use bitcoin for charity because that's why it will very easy to give some money for charity in bitcoin and  I think everyone will become a part of charity, do it will very good project for poor people and charity should accept bitcoin because it will very beneficial for them.
Right now, accepting or not-accepting Bitcoin donations is not likely to be a make-or-break decision for you.  That being said, if your donors tend to skew younger or are generally tech-savvy or “early adopters,” accepting Bitcoin for donations could appeal to your donor base and lead to more and larger donations.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:29:57 AM

EDITED:

There are a lot of charity today who can accept cryptocurrency because it was very easy to transfer your coins but i do not think that there will still be cryptocurrency holder who are going to donate since the price of bitcoins today is keep on increasing.

It is not only about charity rather different sort of restaurants and malls and stores are just converting their transaction system to this bitcoins and crypto. They believe that this system is much healthier and well established. Plus the ease of doing this and the fastness they have in them, these all factors convince the owners to go for this best system and make their business an uphill.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: