Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:15:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yahoo Japan to Launch Crypto Exchange  (Read 534 times)
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 12:43:48 AM

Yet another good news toward mass adoption. To add to it, a cryptocurrency friendly country, Japan, will be launching it. Hence, we can expect great things from it.
I dont think this news has been able to push the price of Bitcoin in anyway. I hate to sound a little bit pessimistic here but that's my truth. Japan is a known bitcoin friendly country. I don't think any news coming from there will impact majorly on bitcoin. We should be having positive news on bitcoin from sworn bitcoin enemy countries if we are to get the mass adoption we seek for bitcoin.

Bitcoin would have to be tiny really for news about just another exchange to really move the price. Maybe some years ago it would. But these days the market is much bigger and more mature I think.
Despite the fact that the cryptocurrencies market is much bigger and mature as you said. I will never ignore the power posed by news/information had if I were you and i want you to ask yourself why did some project owner do crypto challenge/airdrop to increase their people visibility, traffic and price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:02:49 AM

wow its good, when the twitter and the google block the bitcoin from their website and the advertisement, yahoo in Japann is make a development about the crypto exchange, i think yahoo have more plan than just make the crypto exchanger only, i think they have big plan for cryptocurrency

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:11:24 AM

The Financial Service Agency FSA (the top financial regulatory agency) in Japn has revealed plans by Yahoo Japan to launch a crypto-currency exchange platform within Japan and extended to other parts of the world. Currently, FSA has received at least 160 applications from different companies to launch their own exchange. It will be noted that Bitbox, (launched by Line Corp) had its license approved by FSA and they are currently operational overseas.
 Yahoo, unlike facebook and Gmail seem to be less critical about crypto-currency, Yahoo Finance is already reporting several crypto projects in development, their interest in launching a crypto exchange will certainly be a welcome development and could drive crypto adoption as it shows cryptos in a better light.
What is your opinion on this? I would love to hear your thoughts.

Credit :
https://news.bitcoin.com/japanese-regulator-crypto-regulations/
https://news.bitcoin.com/yahoo-japan-confirms-entrance-into-crypto-space/
We all know that when bitcoin was introduced in 2009 a decade ago everyone was in against of bitcoin and that time bitcoin was completely decentralised crypto currency and there was no authorised regulating body over bitcoin but with time bitcoin has made tremendous progress and has made millions of investors around the world who are investing into bitcoin and then with time some nations also realised the potential of bitcoin and legalised it in their nation and its very happy news that yahoo japan is now opening crypto exchange.
ShiroThe5th

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:18:53 AM

Almost of the country in asia bitcoin is legal. And this news may encourage the other country that bitcoin still illegal. This maybe the step to legalize bitcoin in asia.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:57:02 PM

Almost of the country in asia bitcoin is legal. And this news may encourage the other country that bitcoin still illegal. This maybe the step to legalize bitcoin in asia.
Almost all countries in Asia are bitcoin legal? According to your knowledge, which countries have legalized bitcoin? Can you tell me about this? Thank you.
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:41:43 PM

The Financial Service Agency FSA (the top financial regulatory agency) in Japn has revealed plans by Yahoo Japan to launch a crypto-currency exchange platform within Japan and extended to other parts of the world. Currently, FSA has received at least 160 applications from different companies to launch their own exchange. It will be noted that Bitbox, (launched by Line Corp) had its license approved by FSA and they are currently operational overseas.
 Yahoo, unlike facebook and Gmail seem to be less critical about crypto-currency, Yahoo Finance is already reporting several crypto projects in development, their interest in launching a crypto exchange will certainly be a welcome development and could drive crypto adoption as it shows cryptos in a better light.
What is your opinion on this? I would love to hear your thoughts.

Credit :
https://news.bitcoin.com/japanese-regulator-crypto-regulations/
https://news.bitcoin.com/yahoo-japan-confirms-entrance-into-crypto-space/

My opinion about this is that it's nice to know more people know about btc to avoid being fooled by the unreal things like on the net.But there are still some things that are not as sure as the incognito mode is typical.

Am I spamming? Report me!
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:46:38 PM

I dont think that this news will affect any good for the market as today market is down more then 3 to 5% and what is the reason dont know but normal is that short term traders have booked profit.

This news will only be good when they get approval and yahoo Japan comes open with ICO for their exchange.

I am not agree with you. Maybe it will  not effect the market today but it will in near future. Japan is very important and rich country. And also those kind of good news is opening our cryptocurrency markets path in positive ways. It will not happen in one day, we have to wait with patience. The future is our..

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:06:59 PM

I often see that Yahoo has become a partner of several ICOs, but I just heard that Yahoo Japan will launch crypto currencies, and in my opinion this is not news that will have a big impact on the price of crypto currencies

jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 03:53:23 PM

it simply tells you that, while certain people are still blinded with or by the view of the general public on the current issues and challenges they face and how it has made them not to want to invest in the blockchain and its related transactions. it is also making differences in certain areas and not been mentioned in the public until it is 100 percent ready for human usage.

Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:53:24 PM

It looks like Yahoo wants to be at the top once again. If you can remember, Yahoo is the top companies in Internet world until Google took the place. It is a good news for all crypto community that Yahoo will join the bandwagon of cryptocurrency.
Kick

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 11:42:49 PM

It's nice to hear that Yahoo Japan gonna launch a cryptocurrency. Though it's just a news which isn't done yet. If it will take place crypto market gets some benefits at the same time investors will show much interest to be part of this market. So I think it will be a great time for the crypto world if Yahoo Japan launch soon.

Payme21

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 11:57:42 PM

If indeed it comes to reality, then that will be a very good news because it's going to raise the confidence level of crypto users and neutrals

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:54:35 AM

If indeed it comes to reality, then that will be a very good news because it's going to raise the confidence level of crypto users and neutrals
Every popular company that will launch their own crypto exchange seems to be a good news.

They will bring new customers that can invest to their preferred assets in crypto. And since they are very well known not just an email provider, search engine, they have a lot of things that they also cover. At least yahoo japan is bringing the name of Yahoo! as a whole there that people can trust.

and in my opinion this is not news that will have a big impact on the price of crypto currencies
Why not?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:24:08 AM

Meh, Microsoft announced they would accept bitcoin and that did nothing for the price.

From what I remember in like 2013 or so that actually caused a noticeable drop because all of the payment processors just insta-sold BTC to USD at the time. So the market expected some sell pressure presumably.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: